Kanye West Supposedly Donating Pen15 to Kate Upton

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 kyhoopsgoat said:

[pic - click to view]

NO this niqqa didn't!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #42
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Yeezy stay fu*king them BAD hollywood broads! Damn, U lucky MF!
 7 years ago '04        #43
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
:applause: Good a.ss Job Kanye

04-03-2011, 02:04 PM         #44
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeezy smashin this too huh?

[pic - click to view]

D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

D.S.O.M. said:
why u keep posting these pics? whats the connection?
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #45
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
is it bad that i actually thought he was donating 15 pen's to a SI model?
 7 years ago '04        #46
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346

[pic - click to view]

Wow someone needs to smiley that white dude in the lower right hand corner
 7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
meanwhile wiz cuffin
 04-03-2011, 02:16 PM         #48
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Ye won
 7 years ago '10        #49
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
damn...fu*k you kanye!
 7 years ago '06        #50
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Swisher sweet said:
meanwhile wiz cuffin
Wiz fall in love with hoes, me I just like em
 7 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
This the type of white girl that will really make a black woman mad, cause this bit*h only listen to bruno mars, katy perry and paramore and don't know sh*t about hip hop, and she don't watch the game or girlfriends...

amber rose and kim k they look at them like robin thicke and teena marie,

another win for mr west
I need one like her
 7 years ago '10        #52
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
She looks better than kim to me
 7 years ago '04        #53
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
How ye doin....he survivin
 7 years ago '11        #54
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adewale said:
If anyone doesnt see how this n*gga fu*king the the 2nd baddest model on the planet behind Shank is a win your a f*g.

Amber was a stripper and Kim is a bi*ch that got famous for being an amateur pr0n star. You would rather fu*k with them hoes than a SUPER MODEL???????

n*ggas these days. I dont know this new generation of n*gga's that have no problem worshiping hoes, but wouldnt give a real woman the time of day. n*ggas got it a.ss backwards
...So because she is a super model it doesn't mean she's a hoe? How old are you? What kind of a.sses do you be sniffin the sh*t out of n*gga?

Amber hit the lottery with her "fame" she put in no work.

As for Kim, even tho she got through on some bullsh*t she maintains her fame by puttin in work even though it's bullsh*t with the plastic surgies and all. She carried her family and put them on the map of fame forever... you got her ugly a.ss sister sitting in the white house with Obama. come on son, hate all you want but accept the facts.

You talkin bout "n*ggas these days" yet your nappy rooted dome got his head stuck to a computer screen calling a super model "a real woman" without ever meeting her.

GTFOH with your garbage...

FYI... I am not sure how you don't classify super models as hoe's... those bi*ches are the ones that can sleep around with celebs and not have their status effected.

n*ggas... are fu*kin stupid.

Last edited by PTC; 04-03-2011 at 02:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #55
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
i find upton hotter than rose but kim.. i dunno thats a tough decision... lets just say id be more than happy with either one.. lol
 7 years ago '06        #56
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 PTC said:
...So because she is a super model it doesn't mean she's a hoe? How old are you? What kind of a.sses do you be sniffin the sh*t out of n*gga?

As for Kim, even tho she got through on some bullsh*t she maintains her fame by puttin in work even though it's bullsh*t with the plastic surgies and all. She carried her family and put them on the map of fame forever... you got her ugly a.ss sister sitting in the white house with Obama. come on son, hate all you want but accept the facts.

You talkin bout "n*ggas these days" yet your nappy rooted dome got his head stuck to a computer screen calling a super model "a real woman" without ever meeting her.

FYI... I am not sure how you don't classify super models as hoe's... those bi*ches are the ones that can sleep around with celebs and not have their status effected.

Because of that statement I didnt read anything you wrote and shows your stupidity for chasing hoes. No one knows if models are hoes or not. Thats for the people in their circle to judge. But the only reason you know of them is because of their job

Those other bi*ches you know them because of which n*gga's d!ck they sucked off. There is no maybe she is a hoe. No, the only reason she is on your radar is cuz she is a hoe.

I dont pay attention to bi*ches like that, it might be your thing to ogle over tramps. But I take the Luda route and give my attention to REAL bad women. If the opportunity arises to cut something that is just pleasant to the eyes I'll take it, but she wont get nothing more than a dream out of me.

There are alot of Kims & Amber in the world who have more to offer than just their bodies. I can give two sh*ts about a girls like that.

Ima give a n*gga props for smashing a super model anyday over a stripper. What type of stupid sh*t are saying?
 7 years ago '11        #57
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adewale said:
Because of that statement I didnt read anything you wrote and shows your stupidity for chasing hoes. No one knows if models are hoes or not. Thats for the people in their circle to judge. But the only reason you know of them is because of their job
WTF? How does it show my stupidity for chasing hoes? n*gga you just making sh*t up now?

I'm not saying Upton a hoe or not, however you defaulted her as a non hoe... and now you say

no one knows if models are hoes or not.
come on son you back pedaling with this post.

hose other bi*ches you know them because of which n*gga's d!ck they sucked off. There is no maybe she is a hoe. No, the only reason she is on your radar is cuz she is a hoe.
I already acknowledged that I'm not sure why you're reiterating. The reason why Kim is on everybody radar cuz she fine as fu*k too... people were checkin her BEFORE that tape... it was, who is that girl hangin out with Paris?

Not denying Kim ain't been around or what have you, but labeling a super model over her just because "we don't know if they're a ho" is retarded. You tryna justify yourself but you looking stupid.

I dont pay attention to bi*ches like that, it might be your thing to ogle over tramps. But I take the Luda route and give my attention to REAL bad women. If the opportunity arises to cut something that is just pleasant to the eyes I'll take it, but she wont get nothing more than a dream out of me.
When the hell did Luda's bi*ch come into this? n*gga you went from super model = real woman to a fu*kin med student. Keep back pedaling.

There are alot of Kims & Amber in the world who have more to offer than just their bodies. I can give two sh*ts about a girls like that.
That's cool.

Ima give a n*gga props for smashing a super model anyday over a stripper. What type of stupid sh*t are saying?
n*gga you need to read, and I'm sure you did, but n*gga you lookin stupid... I said:

And let me ask you, how the hell did you not read my post yet somehow respond with detail?
Fake a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #58
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
rose sh*ttin on kim and this girl for the simple fact that she looks like every other teenage/early 20's chick in your neighborhood wit no a.ssatall
 7 years ago '06        #59
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 PTC said:

Wow I just read the rest of your racist rant. This nappy rooted head ****** is medical school and comes on this website on my free time from studying. This nappy rooted head ****** is sticking his ****** d!ck in a white woman you would sell your fathers house just to have a conversation with (My girl by the way).

You call what these bi*ches are doing as putting in work. GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!!!! My girl working 50 hours a week as a financial auditor and is the baddest chick you will ever see in your life is a cold girl putting in work for her success.

Having a idiot bi*ch and her shallow family being followed around by a camera is not putting in work, taking pictures is not putting in work, fu*king rappers is not putting in work. It a hoe being worshiped by dumb fu*ks.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
n*ggas love to call famous bi*ches , slores and hoes and say they slept with everybody, but they never fu*ked or even been in the same lunch room as them

If kim even spoke to one of you n*ggas you would be on twitter faster than a hot topic
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy