New show "The Killing" premieres tomorrow (Sunday, April 3rd) at 9 PM on AMC.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3471 3471
 TheBallDontLie said:
First ten seconds in - and already i see a flaw... in the woman's running - that is terrible gait cycle.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
I liked the first episode A LOT
 7 years ago '07        #63
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheBallDontLie said:
These reviewers are either hardcore fans of the original one or are getting paid. Either way are full of sh*t.
Its just a good show (so far). Hardcore fans of the original were mad there was a us remake coming out now most of them are praising the pilot.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
Ive never see the orginal and i'm not getting paid... great show so far
 7 years ago '04        #65
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
The 2nd episode was great. Loved how the partner found out about 'The Cage' from the school girls.
 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM         #66
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What time did it air? Waiting for the rip.
 7 years ago '05        #67
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
Dammit I accidentally recorded the SD version instead of HD. Can't watch that garbage. Guess I'll wait a half hour or so for the HD rip.
 04-10-2011, 10:41 PM         #68
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dammit I accidentally recorded the SD version instead of HD. Can't watch that garbage. Guess I'll wait a half hour or so for the HD rip.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
HD rip is out. Check your PM's, bro.
 7 years ago '05        #70
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
Is this show any good? I'm debating in downloading the first 3 episodes? would it be worth it

Sorry i didnt read any of the other posts i didn't want to read any spoilers
 7 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 scarface622 said:
Is this show any good? I'm debating in downloading the first 3 episodes? would it be worth it

Sorry i didnt read any of the other posts i didn't want to read any spoilers
Well the reviews have been very favorable across the board. Me personally I liked the first two episodes a lot, I'm watching the 3rd as we speak.
 7 years ago '05        #72
space
space
Decent episode.

That kid just left his cell phone with the teacher though?

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 04-11-2011 at 02:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #73
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Episode 3 was great.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 TheBallDontLie said:
First ten seconds in - and already i see a flaw... in the woman's running - that is terrible gait cycle.

i got the 3 episodes on dvr ima catch up..n see if im fu*kin with it
 04-11-2011, 04:21 AM         #75
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its very slow paced but I guess it has to be considering the entire series is based on one single murder investigation, obviously they gotta stretch that. I thought it was intriguing though, I liked the creepy vibe reminded me of Seven with weather and everything. Pretty slow and uneventful so far though, especially considering it was 3 hours with limited commercials.
 7 years ago '07        #76
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
Uneventful? lol wtf did you expect to happen?
 7 years ago '05        #77
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
its very slow paced but I guess it has to be considering the entire series is based on one single murder investigation, obviously they gotta stretch that. I thought it was intriguing though, I liked the creepy vibe reminded me of Seven with weather and everything. Pretty slow and uneventful so far though, especially considering it was 3 hours with limited commercials.
Uneventful?

I can name maybe 5-6 things that happened
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space

[pic - click to view]

So that’s how it’s going to be, The k!lling? You’re going to make me wait eagerly all week for a new chapter, then rip my heart out with another emotionally draining episode? You’re just lucky it hurts so good, or I’d be canceling my Season Pass.

I’m not a mom—shocking, I know—but there’s something about The k!llling’s “every mother’s worst nightmare” scenario that really gets to me. In Sunday night’s episode, we continued to watch Mitch work through her grief. Michelle Forbes is still the most compelling reason to watch this show—not that I don’t have about a hundred others. She’s just so good in this role: She’s relatable, she’s intense, she elevates the character past the cliché. Because, yes, we’ve seen the grieving mother countless times. How many episodes of Law & Order or other crime procedurals have included the parent asking, “Did she suffer?” And yet, when Forbes’ Mitch asked, it took on new weight.

We also met the mother of Kris Echols (Gharett Patrick Paon), a new suspect in Rosie’s murder. While being interrogated by Detective Holder, she delivered a line that really stuck with me: “Maybe you could remember that he has a mother who loves him and prays for him every night.” To which Holder replies, “They all do.”

And it’s true, of course, in the literal sense. But it also speaks to The k!lling’s unique multifaceted perspective. (I say unique, though I know the Swedish original got there first.) Everyone has a mother, or a family, or a background we’re not aware of. By letting us delve into the lives of so many characters, The k!lling reminds us that crimes are not limited to the victims and the perpetrators. I thought it was a brilliant and subtle move to also include the mother of short-lived suspect Lyndon Johnson Rosales, who leapt from the window when the police came to question him. On a standard procedural, this type of police evasion is usually just frustrating. But his mother screamed and we panned to his badly injured body. Suddenly we cared.

I couldn’t help but think of this exchange between the Witch and Little Red Riding Hood in the Stephen Sondheim musical Into the Woods—

Witch: Since when are you so squeamish? How many wolves have you carved up?
Red Riding Hood: A wolf’s not the same.
Witch: Ask a wolf’s mother.

We understand, on a logical level, the relativity of human experience. But in most of the pop culture we consume, we’re only presented with one side. That’s a generalization— there are certainly other shows that offer multiple perspectives and moral ambiguity. The k!lling, however, is one of the best in recent memory. And because we don’t have any idea who’s responsible for Rosie’s murder, we can follow every character with some level of interest and sympathy. Even Congressman Richmond, who doesn’t clearly fit into the story yet, has a tragic past we’ve only gotten hints of. How many other characters are victims?

But whether or not you sympathize with these people, you can’t ever really know what their experiences feel like to them. Sunday night’s episode drove this point home with the heartbreaking bathtub scene, in which Mitch submerged herself, presumably to get a sense of what her daughter felt when she drowned. Of course a parent would want to feel what her child experienced—to either take comfort in knowing there was no pain, or to suffer as the child suffered. But Mitch couldn’t do it. She emerged from the water gasping for air, and still—one imagines—no more in touch with Rosie’s experience.

I agree that the mother is a great character, but I feel as though the father is doing just as good of a job, if not better. Although I a.ssume that has to do with me being a dude and obviously being able to relate to his methods of grieving more closely.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
like the show a lot but ive never once seen a kid give up a cell phone to a teacher without asking for it back at the end of class. Especially if u got a video of you tag teaming a dead girl, I mean c'mon how fu*king stupid are these kids? lol
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
:hmm:

So the teacher is a suspect.

He's not gonna be the k!ller, though. To early.

Decent episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago