New show "The Killing" premieres tomorrow (Sunday, April 3rd) at 9 PM on AMC.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 TheBallDontLie said:
First ten seconds in - and already i see a flaw... in the woman's running - that is terrible gait cycle.
I can't wait to hear what you have to say about a couple of the young female actresses.
 7 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 TheBallDontLie said:
First ten seconds in - and already i see a flaw... in the woman's running - that is terrible gait cycle.
this fool here
 7 years ago '07        #43
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I can't wait to hear what you have to say about a couple of the young female actresses.
Damn you really didn't like em it was more so their lines not their acting. That sh*t she said was dumb
 04-04-2011, 01:28 AM         #44
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her facial gestures she makes while investigating the creepy area is irritating me.
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 TH35 said:
Damn you really didn't like em it was more so their lines not their acting. That sh*t she said was dumb
Sterling wasn't horrible near the end, it was just when the teacher and principal called her out to the hall to ask about the whereabouts of her friend, she did such a bad job at lying. I mean I know that was the point, it was supposed to be obvious she was lying. But she did a bad job at doing a bad job of lying, if that makes sense.

And yeah the dialog was bad for those other two chicks, but the chick who made the comment about being high was just horrible, , bad writing or not.

Those 3 chicks were my only complaint, and only one of them seems like she'll be around for any other episodes, so its really not a big deal to me.

Thought I was gonna hate the main female cop after the first ten minutes or so, but she quickly grew on me. I like her laid back attitude.
 7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Her facial gestures she makes while investigating the creepy area is irritating me.
Yeah read the end of my last post. She grew on me by the end of the episode.
 04-04-2011, 01:34 AM         #47
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope her son customized that magnet on the refrigerator, or she has no taste.
 04-04-2011, 01:36 AM         #48
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what brand of bubble gum this show is advertising.
 7 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Sterling wasn't horrible near the end, it was just when the teacher and principal called her out to the hall to ask about the whereabouts of her friend, she did such a bad job at lying. I mean I know that was the point, it was supposed to be obvious she was lying. But she did a bad job at doing a bad job of lying, if that makes sense.

And yeah the dialog was bad for those other two chicks, but the chick who made the comment about being high was just horrible, , bad writing or not.

Those 3 chicks were my only complaint, and only one of them seems like she'll be around for any other episodes, so its really not a big deal to me.

Thought I was gonna hate the main female cop after the first ten minutes or so, but she quickly grew on me. I like her laid back attitude.
I get what you mean. I guess I didn't really pay attention to it. Yea, those other girls won't be around thats why I wrote that bad line off. That one emo/goth looking guy will be around though and I didn't like his whole presence on screen . I think that was their point too (to make ppl not like his character) so I'll eventually shut up about it.

here's your fav. scene

"thats some crazy sick weed i'm so stoned right now"

Last edited by TH35; 04-04-2011 at 01:46 AM..
 04-04-2011, 01:47 AM         #50
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This country guy with the wanna be urban personality is
 04-04-2011, 02:30 AM         #51
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the chick's horrible acting by the sink. It was so bad the director didn't even show her face.
 04-04-2011, 02:53 AM         #52
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The chubby girl didn't even take hit of the weed.
 04-04-2011, 03:05 AM         #53
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It didn't exceed my expectations. Really nothing special, but yet it seems it could be decent at the moment. Could have been a lot better if some of the actors weren't off-putting. The show seems a little more geared for women, not exclusively, but that's the strength of the show from judging on these two episodes.

What really irritates me is when the camera zooms on Linden to put emphasis on her feelings, IMO it doesn't work.

Be back next week for episode three to see how it plays out and if it changes my mind.
 04-04-2011, 03:15 AM         #54
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still over the high school girls saying is that weed!? While knowing hes a cop and cooperating to take hits. Then wanting to partying; weed isn't exclusive when you're in high school now a days. Come on now, that was retarded.
 7 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
I'm still over the high school girls saying is that weed!? While knowing hes a cop and cooperating to take hits. Then wanting to partying; weed isn't exclusive when you're in high school now a days. Come on now, that was retarded.
It was but they seemed like the type that never smoked a day in their life and you can tell by the stupid sh*t she said.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19758 19758
Thats crazy k!ller weed, im so stoned
 7 years ago '05        #57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

At this point, AMC’s scripted series are so consistently great that it almost feels unnecessary to extol The k!lling’s virtues. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to. Whether or not the show’s quality was a foregone conclusion, the premiere was an impressive two hours of television: The mystery was intriguing, the characters were complex, and I didn’t once feel as bored or confounded as I did during the Rubicon pilot.

I’ll be honest: I was a little hesitant going into The k!lling, and that’s coming from someone who loves mysteries. Community showrunner Dan Harmon’s tweets following Sunday night’s premiere summed up my concerns well—even though I don’t agree with his comments. “AMC’s The k!lling: murder Just Got Slow,” he tweeted. He followed that with, “There must be a guy at AMC that stops you after one sentence of your pitch and says, ‘whoa whoa, save some of this for season two!’”

I don’t think The k!lling was slow, but I understand what Harmon is getting at. AMC is known for its steady, deliberate pacing: A show like Mad Men is praised for it, while Rubicon was canceled arguably because it was too slow to command attention. (That was my a.ssessment, at least. I didn’t even make it past the pilot.) A season-long mystery is tricky business, in that you have to draw it out to the finale (presumably), but still provide enough clues to keep viewers watching from week to week. Frankly, I wasn’t sure AMC was up to the task.

But hey, this is one of the rare times I’m glad the network proved me wrong. The pacing of The k!lling’s first two episodes was ideal: The plot’s progression was organic, and I never once felt bored. The reveals were earned, and they didn’t come across as delayed for the sake of dragging things out. It’s going to be a while before we know who k!lled Rosie Larsen—and there will likely be plenty of related questions that need answering along the way—but I’m happy to be patient when there are other compelling reasons to tune in.

Mystery aside, I’m already hooked by Michelle Forbes, an under-appreciated actor who is finally getting her due. She plays Mitch Larsen, mother of the murdered girl, and she provided some of the premiere’s most gutwrenching moments. I’m glad Mitch is such an integral aspect of the show, because so far, Forbes is the standout cast member. (And yes, it’s weird that Mitch didn’t call her daughter all weekend. And yes, that makes me think she knows more than she’s letting on. Let the conspiracy theories begin!)

I’m also loving Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman, who plays the bizarre detective Stephen Holder. His interrogation techniques are seriously off-putting; I felt this way early on, and that was before he got a couple of teenage girls stoned to pump them for information. I don’t like him—that is, I wouldn’t want to work alongside him—but he’s already fascinating, and in a TV landscape filled with cookie-cutter detectives, he’s a welcome diversion from the norm. (Do you think he k!lled Rosie? Highly unlikely. But sure, we can throw him on the suspect list.)

I can’t actually tell if The k!lling is going to be the kind of show we speculate about endlessly every Sunday night. I’m inclined to think it’s not that kind of mystery—things will fall into place by the end, but we won’t be playing “whodunit” on a weekly basis. Besides, right now I’m so smitten with the story and the characters and the atmosphere that the question of “Who k!lled Rosie Larsen?” isn’t on the top of my list. (But do you think it was the current mayor? It could totally be the mayor. I’m just saying.)
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
The reviews are pouring in for this premiere and they are pre-dominantly favorable.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 04-04-2011 at 03:41 PM..
 04-04-2011, 05:15 PM         #59
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These reviewers are either hardcore fans of the original one or are getting paid. Either way are full of sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
These reviewers are either hardcore fans of the original one or are getting paid. Either way are full of sh*t.
It's averaging an 85 out of 100 averaged between 27 publications

Thats pretty damn good seeing as how The Borgias (Which was pretty good) is averaging a 68 over 22 publications and Camelot (Which was decent) is averaging a 57 over 23 publications.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy