New show "The Killing" premieres tomorrow (Sunday, April 3rd) at 9 PM on AMC.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2011, 02:23 AM         #261
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, nothing is coming close to Breaking Bad's bottle episode—or even them stuck in the desert without water could be considered semi-bottle episode.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-20-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #262
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 youknowmystelo said:
Well, nothing is coming close to Breaking Bad's bottle episode—or even them stuck in the desert without water could be considered semi-bottle episode.
I agree The Fly was a great episode not many people liked it on here though.
 6 years ago '07        #263
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Reppindaburghh said:
That was actually a pretty good finale. I really like that music they play at the end of every episode.

Happy I didn't give up on the show after that bullsh*t episode a few weeks ago.
You know there's always atleast one filler episode. But yeah I agree on the finale. For not giving us a k!ller they set it up nice for season 2.

And yeah I think Holder is "dirty" and or willing to do anything. I know they did stress everytime that someone "looked" like they did it, He was all up in Lindens ear talking about "what are we waiting for" trying to go quick cuffin somebody.
 06-20-2011, 08:32 AM         #264
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm honestly shocked to see people supporting this finale. I knew it was bad when they said the cast was coming back for Season 2, I just didn't know it would be this bad.

When you pitch the whole season around "Who k!lled Rosie Larsen?" I had the expectation of them telling me who fu*king k!lled Rosie Larsen. Now, what do we know that we didn't at the beginning of the season? That Holder had an ulterior motive the whole season?

That's it.

It was a big fu*k you to people who spent 13 hours of their lives watching this show, only to be told to come back a year from now for Season 2. The ratings for the show are going to drop, and deservedly so.

I kept watching because I thought there was going to be a valid payoff at the end. Now, all we're left with was a slow-moving 13 hour season that didn't make me care about a single character and barely had any plot outside of the first and last 5-10 mins of each episode.

The show had a lot of potential, but it really let me down, especially with AMC running this out there. I'll watch the beginning of Season 2, but it better start changing some things, because that might be one of the worst endings to a season ever.

I always felt the show would have been better off refreshing the cast and crime each season, and I stick by that now.
 6 years ago '09        #265
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I'm honestly shocked to see people supporting this finale. I knew it was bad when they said the cast was coming back for Season 2, I just didn't know it would be this bad.

When you pitch the whole season around "Who k!lled Rosie Larsen?" I had the expectation of them telling me who fu*king k!lled Rosie Larsen. Now, what do we know that we didn't at the beginning of the season? That Holder had an ulterior motive the whole season?

That's it.

It was a big fu*k you to people who spent 13 hours of their lives watching this show, only to be told to come back a year from now for Season 2. The ratings for the show are going to drop, and deservedly so.

I kept watching because I thought there was going to be a valid payoff at the end. Now, all we're left with was a slow-moving 13 hour season that didn't make me care about a single character and barely had any plot outside of the first and last 5-10 mins of each episode.

The show had a lot of potential, but it really let me down, especially with AMC running this out there. I'll watch the beginning of Season 2, but it better start changing some things, because that might be one of the worst endings to a season ever.

I always felt the show would have been better off refreshing the cast and crime each season, and I stick by that now.

sin other words you hated it, you thought it was a waste of time and a terrible ending and you felt like the show d!cked you in the a.ss????

BUT you will be watching the beginning of season 2
 06-20-2011, 09:17 AM         #266
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
sin other words you hated it, you thought it was a waste of time and a terrible ending and you felt like the show d!cked you in the a.ss????

BUT you will be watching the beginning of season 2
Call it morbid curiosity.

And I wouldn't say I hated the whole show, but I hated the finale. The show always gave me enough to come back to it, and I liked speculating on who k!lled Rosie, but to not get that was insulting.

I just want to see how they move on from this, because it seems like most viewers are pretty pissed off, especially since they planned this from the start.

I would at least like to give the show a chance to prove to me there is a real direction there, instead of totally dismissing it, but if the first episode or two is the same thing, I'm bailing.
 06-20-2011, 11:02 AM         #267
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mindfu*ked.

i shat bricks.
 06-20-2011, 11:10 AM         #268
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Well, just anecdotally, I have a lot of readers who are expecting closure on Sunday, and they're not going to get it. Is it fair for them to be expecting closure?

Veena Sud: We never said you'll get closure at the end of season 1. We said from the very beginning this is the anti-cop cop show. It's a show where nothing is what it seems, so throw out expectations. We will not tie up this show in a bow. There are plenty of shows that do that, in 45 minutes or whatever amount of time, where that is expected and the audience can rest a.ssured that at the end of blank, they will be happy and they can walk away from their TV satisfied. This is not that show.
fu*k you, bi*ch!
 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM         #269
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface Wu said:
lmao how so you'd rather the show wrap up in one season because that's what would have happened. Personally, Holder is the reason I'm glad there's a second season. I'm pretty pissed that the transvestite cop is gonna be returning, though.
I couldn't agree more about the main cop. I couldn't have been less interested in her character. I felt they had to keep rotating because there was no character development. Other than Holder, I didn't really care about anyone.

I just think the whole thing fizzled out. Also, the show was based on a miniseries that wrapped up in one take. They wanted to be a different kind of cop drama, and rotating the detectives, cases, locations would have certainly been far from the norm.

Like I said earlier, I hated the finale, but I'll at least give them a chance to prove me wrong. Any bets on who Holder is working for?
 6 years ago '07        #270
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I couldn't agree more about the main cop. I couldn't have been less interested in her character. I felt they had to keep rotating because there was no character development. Other than Holder, I didn't really care about anyone.

I just think the whole thing fizzled out. Also, the show was based on a miniseries that wrapped up in one take. They wanted to be a different kind of cop drama, and rotating the detectives, cases, locations would have certainly been far from the norm.

Like I said earlier, I hated the finale, but I'll at least give them a chance to prove me wrong. Any bets on who Holder is working for?
Some mentioned Gwen's daddy earlier. I thought that was a pretty good guess. But with they way the season went it could be a handful of people. Too be honest there are still people with some type of power that have been shown only a few times that could come back into the picture. But who knows.
 06-20-2011, 04:44 PM         #271
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I originally had a sneaking suspicion it was Gwen, but I'm not buying that now. I just wish there was more tangible evidence to go on. I feel like we got threads, only to have the rug pulled out from under us.

Lost was able to do that, but that show also had three-dimensional characters. Holder is the closest thing to that on The k!lling.
 6 years ago '10        #272
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
way to many suspects left.this same storyline shyt can go on another 13 episodes man.i hope not

i still say Drexlor
 6 years ago '10        #273
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 TH35 said:
Yea the bottle episode pretty much when Linden and Holder actually communicated more. Its like The Fly episode on BB. Probably bored you, but I like episodes like that.
No it was 60 minutes of how that kid should have his a.ss kicked.

Sorry but that episode was so lame.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy