New show "The Killing" premieres tomorrow (Sunday, April 3rd) at 9 PM on AMC.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #241
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Ricky Towel said:
ending pissed me off, to me its either:

1. holder was in on it, and it was either the mayor or gwens pops.

2. holder genuinely thought richmond did do it, and wanted an easy way to get the arrest.

just because holder got fake evidence to get the arrest doesn't necessarily vindicate richmond, he could be the k!ller.

and holder acted surprised when he got to that street corner and saw the pictures of richmond, and noone was around for him to put the act on for.

and whats next season gonna be? richmond dead and linden comes back to clear his name and/or find the real k!ller?
everything was an act with that dude.
 06-19-2011, 10:28 PM         #242
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never get any props for doing the right thing (like dipping out on this show at episode 3).
 6 years ago '09        #243
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Maybe Holder is working for Gwen's father. Remember that conversation he had with Gwen when he told her to give up Richmond?
 6 years ago '10        #244
Gottagat 
space
space
 TH35 said:
I didn't even think about that, he is lazy and would do anything to get ahead.
the way he got in the car tells me that he was in on it.they made sure not 2 show gwens face

dude may still be a junky and they paid him off
 6 years ago '10        #245
Gottagat 
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
Maybe Holder is working for Gwen's father. Remember that conversation he had with Gwen when he told her to give up Richmond?
yeah.thats my lead suspicion
 6 years ago '09        #246
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Gottagat said:
everything was an act with that dude.
but there was noone for him to act for.

noone was around to see him, so hes just gonna pretend to be surprised for nobody? that makes no sense.
 06-19-2011, 10:39 PM         #247
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had the chance to speak to producer Veena Sud after I saw the finale, to discuss not only the way the episode went down, but to get her take on the season as a whole and some of the complaints people have had with it. Obviously significant spoilers for the finale and the season coming up after the jump...

First of all, at what point did you realize the season was going to end this way?

We knew from the very beginning we didn't want to do a formula cop show. In the original Danish series, as you might be aware, the investigation lasted for 20 episodes. There are pieces of that show that I think we still need to tell and to use, and are great.

But when you started out, you didn't know for sure if there would be a second season. Was there ever an alternate version of the ending, just in case - like, Linden and Jack just get on the plane without incident, Richmond's the k!ller, The End?

There wasn't. From the very beginning, there was a long long long discussion with all the partners in "The k!lling." Again, let's not do a formula, let's not do the 45 minute formula, season formula, let's let the season be what it is organically, and this is where we see it going, and that's great. So there was no alternate ending written or shot.

The creator was gonna leave y'all in the dust.
 6 years ago '07        #248
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 youknowmystelo said:
I had the chance to speak to producer Veena Sud after I saw the finale, to discuss not only the way the episode went down, but to get her take on the season as a whole and some of the complaints people have had with it. Obviously significant spoilers for the finale and the season coming up after the jump...

First of all, at what point did you realize the season was going to end this way?

We knew from the very beginning we didn't want to do a formula cop show. In the original Danish series, as you might be aware, the investigation lasted for 20 episodes. There are pieces of that show that I think we still need to tell and to use, and are great.

But when you started out, you didn't know for sure if there would be a second season. Was there ever an alternate version of the ending, just in case - like, Linden and Jack just get on the plane without incident, Richmond's the k!ller, The End?

There wasn't. From the very beginning, there was a long long long discussion with all the partners in "The k!lling." Again, let's not do a formula, let's not do the 45 minute formula, season formula, let's let the season be what it is organically, and this is where we see it going, and that's great. So there was no alternate ending written or shot.

Of course they were season finales almost always have cliffhanger you didnt have to write a bullsh*t paragraph to come to that conclusion. Yes, the original was just a long miniseries and it ended up being a family friend .
 6 years ago '10        #249
Gottagat 
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
but there was noone for him to act for.

noone was around to see him, so hes just gonna pretend to be surprised for nobody? that makes no sense.
writing flaw
 youknowmystelo said:

u obsessed with the show
 6 years ago '10        #250
Gottagat 
space
space
who remember when Linden caught Holder getting money earlier in the season from a car at the police station?maybe holder working 4 the Feds idk
 6 years ago '07        #251
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Gottagat said:
who remember when Linden caught Holder getting money earlier in the season from a car at the police station?maybe holder working 4 the Feds idk
I just think he's a dirty cop.
 06-19-2011, 10:58 PM         #252
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Falling Skies.
 6 years ago '10        #253
Gottagat 
space
space
yeah im done trying 2 think of ways dude may be innocent.
cant lie ima be watching next season i love this show
 6 years ago '05        #254
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
That was actually a pretty good finale. I really like that music they play at the end of every episode.

Happy I didn't give up on the show after that bullsh*t episode a few weeks ago.
 6 years ago '07        #255
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
That was actually a pretty good finale. I really like that music they play at the end of every episode.

Happy I didn't give up on the show after that bullsh*t episode a few weeks ago.
Are you talking about the bottle episode that showed character development or another episode?
 06-20-2011, 01:35 AM         #256
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reppin is lying to himself. He knows damn well he wasted three months just to wait another year to find out what happens at best.
 6 years ago '05        #257
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 TH35 said:
Are you talking about the bottle episode that showed character development or another episode?
Talking about the episode they spent the entire 60 minutes looking for Lindens son.
 6 years ago '07        #258
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Talking about the episode they spent the entire 60 minutes looking for Lindens son.
Yea the bottle episode pretty much when Linden and Holder actually communicated more. Its like The Fly episode on BB. Probably bored you, but I like episodes like that.
 06-20-2011, 02:15 AM         #259
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How was there a bottle episode possible in The k!lling?
 6 years ago '07        #260
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
How was there a bottle episode possible in The k!lling?
Linden and Holder were the only two main characters in the episode and spent most of their time in the car. The whole episode was just dialogue.

few new - or no - non-regular cast members, effects and sets as possible. Most bottle episodes are shot on sets already built for other episodes, frequently the main interior sets for a series, and they consist largely of dialogue or scenes for which no special preparations are needed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago