most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2011, 10:57 AM         #161
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didn't know Garrett was going to commit then, and he hadn't made an arrangement yet to commit to KU.
 7 years ago '09        #162
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Jerry Meyer thinks that if DD was going to KU or Texas it wouldve been a done deal, I'd be shock if he did go to either one of them schools and not Duke...BUT we are talking about DD here so who really knows until he says where...He reminds me of Jordan Hamliton a lot and somewhat of Singler but he's not as physical as Kyle.
I think our staff knows he's not coming to KU..hence why we're going hard at Otto Porter right now.
 04-03-2011, 11:00 AM         #163
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
Yeah sheed looks like he's gonna be a problem in a few years. And ..it's easy to see why TP would look at OSU and be attracted but they just pulled in a all american in Amir..so it'll be a interesting recruitment to follow.
Is Amir projected as a center or pf in college??I could see TP playing center and amir playing the pf and being a great shot blocker....teams like unc are gonna put in TP ears that Duke doesnt use its bigs, that is somewhat true and somewhat wrong...When Duke has had a good bruiser down low they have use them...Williams, boozer, and Brand....the softies Duke has gotten have put a sour taste in recruits mouth...It's not be long before Duke gets that one big...I'd love to have matt howard in Duke's offense...I dont wanna start a bi*ching contest but IMO what good bigs has ROY put in the NBA??
 7 years ago '09        #164
TYO 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Is Amir projected as a center or pf in college??I could see TP playing center and amir playing the pf and being a great shot blocker....teams like unc are gonna put in TP ears that Duke doesnt use its bigs, that is somewhat true and somewhat wrong...When Duke has had a good bruiser down low they have use them...Williams, boozer, and Brand....the softies Duke has gotten have put a sour taste in recruits mouth...It's not be long before Duke gets that one big...I'd love to have matt howard in Duke's offense...I dont wanna start a bi*ching contest but IMO what good bigs has ROY put in the NBA??
I think Amir is gonna play the 5 and Sully will play the 4 next year. I will say that Duke does use it's bruisers when they have em. But they dont have em now and the kids just see the plumlees just setting screens and letting nolan/kyrie go to work.
 04-03-2011, 11:04 AM         #165
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Bezerk what you know about robert carter??
 04-03-2011, 11:07 AM         #166
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
but he consistently gets a big in the lottery.. you can even look at what Zeller has done lately.. expanded his game.. but if you wanna go down that road his post players hes put in the lottery are (whether they do good in the nba imo is kinda a moot point right now cause it depends on the team you land on.. and whether or not you left before you were actually ready)

Tyler Hansbrough - playing great since he started getting some mins
Branden Wright - Was i think a top 5 pick if im not mistaken
Ed Davis - Hes actually playing decent lately. Helps when barnagni doesnt want to rebound lolz
Sean May - Even though he didnt pan out he was a lotto player coming out from under roy.

While i agree duke can have a post presence the problem is they've relegated to using their bigs as screens and spreading the shooters out.. its kinda hard to say to the big man yea were gunna feed you the ball when you really haven't done it.. he may feel like your just saying that to get him there and will literally use him as a screen..
 04-03-2011, 11:07 AM         #167
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
I think Amir is gonna play the 5 and Sully will play the 4 next year. I will say that Duke does use it's bruisers when they have em. But they dont have em now and the kids just see the plumlees just setting screens and letting nolan/kyrie go to work.
You're right but when they do feed the post and the do actually feed pretty often..ugly sh*t happens unless mason/miles/kelly are just to big for a team...I'm not going to write off Mason yet cause he's talented but the kid needs to go to a big mans camp and work with bigs all summer...
 04-03-2011, 11:10 AM         #168
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
but he consistently gets a big in the lottery.. you can even look at what Zeller has done lately.. expanded his game.. but if you wanna go down that road his post players hes put in the lottery are (whether they do good in the nba imo is kinda a moot point right now cause it depends on the team you land on.. and whether or not you left before you were actually ready)

Tyler Hansbrough - playing great since he started getting some mins
Branden Wright - Was i think a top 5 pick if im not mistaken
Ed Davis - Hes actually playing decent lately. Helps when barnagni doesnt want to rebound lolz
Sean May - Even though he didnt pan out he was a lotto player coming out from under roy.
Even though ur points are valid, none of them are elite or great big men...Wright and Davis have potential to be great shot blockers and I think David will...Duke has put Brand(all star) and Boozer(all star/usa), Mcroberts is having a break out season considering his past season and putting up just as good #s as TH...At this point Shelden>may in the NBA and shelden ISNT tearing it up...
 7 years ago '09        #169
TYO 
space
space
The perception won't change til these guys see a big go there and just beast in the paint. If Mason improves and gets a go-to move next year that could change things because he'd probably be the 2nd option after AR.
 04-03-2011, 11:14 AM         #170
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With Davis and Wright...Its hard to say Roy was the reason they were in the lottery, I think most of that was their potential, cause hardly any sets where run for them...Look was there when both were their...It's hard for a coach to develop a big in 1 yr and take credit for it esp a big off the bench in a limited role...I didnt think Davis made a huge jump from his freshman to soph yr..numbers went up but so did his minutes
 04-03-2011, 11:16 AM         #171
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
The perception won't change til these guys see a big go there and just beast in the paint. If Mason improves and gets a go-to move next year that could change things because he'd probably be the 2nd option after AR.
You're right AR is gonna get the ball from the jump...I'm just hoping Duke steals one of the diamond in the ruff big men like Blair or even D Williams
 7 years ago '09        #172
TYO 
space
space
Lowkey what's up with Roy telling HB he's slotted to go in the 5-11 range. Roy has to know he isnt sliding out of the top 8 at worst.
 04-03-2011, 11:17 AM         #173
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all n*ggas funny. Sheed (who is friends with Bazz) will hurt Bazz going to Duke, but how UNC did L.J. Rose (who is friends with Bazz and Sheed) and then took Tokoto won't hurt UNC? Bazz is NOT going to UNC at fu*king ALL.....
Deandre (who is combo forward) is likely a one and done folks. And sheed is a combo guard 1/2. Bazz is a pure wing.... Neither one of those dudes would run Bazz away.

But anyways, he's going to UCLA for other reasons.

ANd no, I don't know about that Carter n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #174
TYO 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
You're right AR is gonna get the ball from the jump...I'm just hoping Duke steals one of the diamond in the ruff big men like Blair or even D Williams
They will find one eventually...I'm jealous as fu*k yall got AR though. He's gonna be a PROBLEM next year.
 04-03-2011, 11:18 AM         #175
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
Lowkey what's up with Roy telling HB he's slotted to go in the 5-11 range. Roy has to know he isnt sliding out of the top 8 at worst.
5-11 roy on that bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsh*t.
 04-03-2011, 11:22 AM         #176
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
They will find one eventually...I'm jealous as fu*k yall got AR though. He's gonna be a PROBLEM next year.
I'm jealous that a guy like Thomas Robinson is coming off kansas bench and Duke could use him...AR cuts down on his wild shots and uses his teammates he could very much be deadly cause kid can drop 40 anytime...

Bezerk you may be right but I think Sheed coming to Duke may have turned off Bazz...That being said I'm thrilled with Sheed kid is gonna be real good
 7 years ago '09        #177
TYO 
space
space
Zerk..I'm lost on the LJ Rose thing...he seemed to fu*k that up on his own from reading their scout board. He knew that the scholly would be a first come..first serve thing between him and Paige
 04-03-2011, 11:23 AM         #178
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
5-11 roy on that bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsh*t.
If he slips that damn far then bobcats better snag his a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #179
TYO 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I'm jealous that a guy like Thomas Robinson is coming off kansas bench and Duke could use him...AR cuts down on his wild shots and uses his teammates he could very much be deadly cause kid can drop 40 anytime...

Bezerk you may be right but I think Sheed coming to Duke may have turned off Bazz...That being said I'm thrilled with Sheed kid is gonna be real good
T-Rob is probably leaving after this year it's understandable though in his situation.

I'm lost on who runs the point next year...does Seth run it for you guys or is quinn expected to come in and compete for the job...cuz if it was me..i'd just put the rock in AR hands.
 7 years ago '06        #180
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I wasn't gonna say anything in this thread until thugluv said Josh McRoberts numbers have been as good as Hansbroughs.

Tyler BARELY played under Jim O'Brien while McRoberts was getting a ton of PT, even when O'Brien finally moved Tyler into the starting rotation McRoberts was getting the majority of the PT.

Once Vogel took over and gave Tyler starter minutes his #'s have skyrocketed. Had Tyler been getting these minutes all year then he'd be averaging around 15 & 8. There's a reason the Pacers tried to trade McRoberts right before the deadline.

Don't get me wrong, McRoberts is a very underrated player & often under appreciated. He's a superior passer & ball handler to Tyler. But the only reason their #'s are even similar is due to the unequal PT Tyler got before O'Brien got fired (Tyler's lack of PT was a big reason why he got fired).
Also keep in mind that this is in essence Tyler's rookie year, while this is McRoberts 3rd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago