Oak Hill vs Montrose Christian on ESPN

most viewed right now
 53
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-02-2011, 11:50 PM         #141
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
If Irving and unc's players come back. I would bet on Unc and Duke both being 1 seeds next year.
without a doubt...might even be the first time ever we see a duke/unc final

according to what teams lose this yr..duke MIGHT make a run at 1 seed w/o Irving...By feb. the rotation would be set and the ones that are gonna play will be playing big minutes
 04-03-2011, 02:17 AM         #142
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The delusional nature of the UNC fans in here is quite priceless.
 7 years ago '09        #143
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
idk i heard when the season is over.. he put the freeze on everyone.. if he wants a chance at a ring come to UNC.. he may not play much next year.. but the year after he should get serious burn.. Unless we clean up and get Kaleb and Parker in 2012..
I don't normally go shouting these things but Kaleb is pretty much a KU lock and should announce it towards the end of summer. Parker will be between OSU and UNC imo.
 04-03-2011, 10:29 AM         #144
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
I don't normally go shouting these things but Kaleb is pretty much a KU lock and should announce it towards the end of summer. Parker will be between OSU and UNC imo.
yea i know its gunna be tough to get Kaleb from KU.. but i think that we are gunna turn the heat up on our post prospects depending on if bazz chooses UCLA soon..
 04-03-2011, 10:30 AM         #145
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
The delusional nature of the UNC fans in here is quite priceless.
and where do you see that?
 7 years ago '09        #146
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
yea i know its gunna be tough to get Kaleb from KU.. but i think that we are gunna turn the heat up on our post prospects depending on if bazz chooses UCLA soon..
Yall can definitely manage to get TP...I love how before UNC got involved TDD was super confident they had a great shot. Now that Roy is involved they think he negatively recruited against Duke for TP lol.
 04-03-2011, 10:36 AM         #147
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
Yall can definitely manage to get TP...I love how before UNC got involved TDD was super confident they had a great shot. Now that Roy is involved they think he negatively recruited against Duke for TP lol.
lol he didnt really have to.. TP loves marshall.. if we get TP.. its because of marshall...
 7 years ago '09        #148
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
lol he didnt really have to.. TP loves marshall.. if we get TP.. its because of marshall...
What player wouldnt wanna play with Kendall..dude was the best passer in the game as a freshman imo lol.


Paige
Tokoto
Parker

Wouldnt be a bad 2012 class..especially if roy works magic on bazz
 04-03-2011, 10:40 AM         #149
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
What player wouldnt wanna play with Kendall..dude was the best passer in the game as a freshman imo lol.


Paige
Tokoto
Parker

Wouldnt be a bad 2012 class..especially if roy works magic on bazz
i think bazz is slipping, but i wouldnt sail the ship on him so soon.. although i think its a worse shot than it was earlier in the year..
 7 years ago '09        #150
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
i think bazz is slipping, but i wouldnt sail the ship on him so soon.. although i think its a worse shot than it was earlier in the year..
It's just hard to get a read on him...and if Duke gets DD which is likely.. I think it could take them out the race (sorry zerk)... Bazz will be between UK/UNC/UCLA at the end. Rodney Purvis will probably try to get him to look at the ville hard too.
 04-03-2011, 10:45 AM         #151
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think he ends up at UK...
 04-03-2011, 10:46 AM         #152
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
I don't normally go shouting these things but Kaleb is pretty much a KU lock and should announce it towards the end of summer. Parker will be between OSU and UNC imo.
Didnt you say DeAndre Daniels was a lock for KU as well???They way things r looking and unless things change again DeAndre looks like a like for Duke..If its wasnt you then I'm sorry, i know a KU fan said that...

It does seem like we're having a legit convo here for once btw duke/unc fans
 7 years ago '09        #153
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Didnt you say DeAndre Daniels was a lock for KU as well???They way things r looking and unless things change again DeAndre looks like a like for Duke..If its wasnt you then I'm sorry, i know a KU fan said that...

It does seem like we're having a legit convo here for once btw duke/unc fans
I may have...if so I'm definitely wrong on that. If Grades and everything check out he'll be at duke. We blew this recruitment bad..luckily we're getting B-Mac to play the 2-3 for us otherwise I'd be pissed.


JW though..how does he fit in especially if he isn't one and done. You guys will have Dawkins/DD/Murphy/Sheed/Possibly Austin?...who's minutes are getting cut
 04-03-2011, 10:48 AM         #154
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
It's just hard to get a read on him...and if Duke gets DD which is likely.. I think it could take them out the race (sorry zerk)... Bazz will be between UK/UNC/UCLA at the end. Rodney Purvis will probably try to get him to look at the ville hard too.
I think Rasheed took us out of the race for Bazz...that's just my opinion on that, but rasheed has his stock soaring right now..If he grows another inch then the kid might be a tall 2G..He'll see though....Something tells me the TP might be Sullys replacement.
 04-03-2011, 10:49 AM         #155
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if the Morris Twins bolt will that help KU chances?
 7 years ago '09        #156
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
I wonder if the Morris Twins bolt will that help KU chances?
With DD...I don't think so. Once we took on his friend (Garrett) as a walk on..he was supposed to commit a few days later. But he just wasn't sure and backed out. Then duke got in the race and it's been a wrap.
 7 years ago '09        #157
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I think Rasheed took us out of the race for Bazz...that's just my opinion on that, but rasheed has his stock soaring right now..If he grows another inch then the kid might be a tall 2G..He'll see though....Something tells me the TP might be Sullys replacement.
Yeah sheed looks like he's gonna be a problem in a few years. And ..it's easy to see why TP would look at OSU and be attracted but they just pulled in a all american in Amir..so it'll be a interesting recruitment to follow.
 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM         #158
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
I may have...if so I'm definitely wrong on that. If Grades and everything check out he'll be at duke. We blew this recruitment bad..luckily we're getting B-Mac to play the 2-3 for us otherwise I'd be pissed.


JW though..how does he fit in especially if he isn't one and done. You guys will have Dawkins/DD/Murphy/Sheed/Possibly Austin?...who's minutes are getting cut
Good question I see DD/Murphy at PF in Duke's system esp when Duke goes small...Sheed/Dawkins at 2G...Rivers wants to be a one and done so I expect him to be gone....It's hard to tell right now I think Dawkins and Hairston have break out yrs...Hairston is to talented not to see the court...So IDK lol...Hard to see a senoir Dawkins losing minutes to anyone unless he hasnt progressed...but articles are claiming that Dawkins is gonna have a nolan smith junoir season..I hope so cause he's talented but lazy also
 04-03-2011, 10:55 AM         #159
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
With DD...I don't think so. Once we took on his friend (Garrett) as a walk on..he was supposed to commit a few days later. But he just wasn't sure and backed out. Then duke got in the race and it's been a wrap.
Jerry Meyer thinks that if DD was going to KU or Texas it wouldve been a done deal, I'd be shock if he did go to either one of them schools and not Duke...BUT we are talking about DD here so who really knows until he says where...He reminds me of Jordan Hamliton a lot and somewhat of Singler but he's not as physical as Kyle.
 7 years ago '09        #160
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Good question I see DD/Murphy at PF in Duke's system esp when Duke goes small...Sheed/Dawkins at 2G...Rivers wants to be a one and done so I expect him to be gone....It's hard to tell right now I think Dawkins and Hairston have break out yrs...Hairston is to talented not to see the court...So IDK lol...Hard to see a senoir Dawkins losing minutes to anyone unless he hasnt progressed...but articles are claiming that Dawkins is gonna have a nolan smith junoir season..I hope so cause he's talented but lazy also
Yup that's what I've been wondering..I just had a hard time seeing Dawkins just let a freshman and take over at the 3. But playing DD at the 4 makes sense.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy