Oak Hill vs Montrose Christian on ESPN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2011, 11:11 PM         #121
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Barnes should enter the draft...he's damn near a lock for the top 5
and he could get better this year..
 7 years ago '06        #122
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Lowkey18 said:
id rather get hubert because after next year Barnes,Henson,Zeller will all be gone..

When is he suppose to decide? And I think I heard it's between us and Maryland, I think he chooses Maryland with Williams declaring, or either he's waiting to see what the big 3 does.
 04-02-2011, 11:17 PM         #123
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
When is he suppose to decide? And I think I heard it's between us and Maryland, I think he chooses Maryland with Williams declaring, or either he's waiting to see what the big 3 does.
idk i heard when the season is over.. he put the freeze on everyone.. if he wants a chance at a ring come to UNC.. he may not play much next year.. but the year after he should get serious burn.. Unless we clean up and get Kaleb and Parker in 2012..
 7 years ago '06        #124
kmstokes 
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
idk i heard when the season is over.. he put the freeze on everyone.. if he wants a chance at a ring come to UNC.. he may not play much next year.. but the year after he should get serious burn.. Unless we clean up and get Kaleb and Parker in 2012..
He will still get some pt, he would probably be the 4th big. Him and Cannon if they want to win should come on down and the next year they should get pt, I agree with you on that.
 04-02-2011, 11:20 PM         #125
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Henson will fu*k his draft status up if he stays...His frame isnt going to get any stronger lets be serious about that..His ppg might go up some prolly due to more running than him posting up..A team isnt going to draft him to score, so his key to the NBA is defense which he is solid at now..
2012 is gonna be loaded with bigs
Sully
Q miller
A Davis
Gilly
P Young
Plus all the guards entering the dude is dumb if he stays and a good agent would let him know that...
As far as Barnes goes...I'll believe he comes back once it becomes official..kids normally dont pass up lottery much less top 5
 7 years ago '04        #126
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 789 789
 Lowkey18 said:
and he could get better this year..
he started off slow but got better as the season went on and then really after they got rid of Drew II
 04-02-2011, 11:22 PM         #127
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
He will still get some pt, he would probably be the 4th big. Him and Cannon if they want to win should come on down and the next year they should get pt, I agree with you on that.
dont sleep on stillman.. heard he has a nice 3pt stroke.. and decent D.. still trash though lol...
 04-02-2011, 11:24 PM         #128
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Henson will fu*k his draft status up if he stays...His frame isnt going to get any stronger lets be serious about that..His ppg might go up some prolly due to more running than him posting up..A team isnt going to draft him to score, so his key to the NBA is defense which he is solid at now..
2012 is gonna be loaded with bigs
Sully
Q miller
A Davis
Gilly
P Young
Plus all the guards entering the dude is dumb if he stays and a good agent would let him know that...
As far as Barnes goes...I'll believe he comes back once it becomes official..kids normally dont pass up lottery much less top 5
there generally arent kids like barnes...

and Henson is already slated in the 20s.. scouts are TELLING him to go back.. look what happen with Branden Wright.. He's another who wants a ring..
 7 years ago '06        #129
kmstokes 
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
dont sleep on stillman.. heard he has a nice 3pt stroke.. and decent D.. still trash though lol...
That's all we need him for is a extra shooter. And maybe a few mins playing pg on blows outs and the extra body. He could still improve and become solid though.
 04-02-2011, 11:26 PM         #130
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but its all a moot point though.. WHEN the big 3 for UNC come back.. they are the team to beat in 2011.. barring anything going on with UK... (yes im including Kyrie coming back.. and no im not saying we will win it all)
 7 years ago '06        #131
kmstokes 
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
there generally arent kids like barnes...

and Henson is already slated in the 20s.. scouts are TELLING him to go back.. look what happen with Branden Wright.. He's another who wants a ring..

This. Plus financially he's good, I think every unc fan thinks he can improve more also just look at the improvement he had this year.
 04-02-2011, 11:28 PM         #132
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus take into account that the guys that left early like Marvin Williams are in these kids ears letting them know that if they could do it all over again they would spend that 1 more year in college.. Henson could put on 15-20 pounds this off season imo..
 04-02-2011, 11:30 PM         #133
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of mock drafts have henson in the lottery so that's gonna shine pretty bright...Barnes isnt any better of a kid than Irving..Irving came to Duke claiming he wasnt leaving Duke until he won a championship...Players say these things until they really seat down with agents or advisors...Like I said I'll believe Barnes is staying when he announces it....Just like I'll believe Irving is staying once he announces it...If so then unc may be front runners.
 04-02-2011, 11:31 PM         #134
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
plus take into account that the guys that left early like Marvin Williams are in these kids ears letting them know that if they could do it all over again they would spend that 1 more year in college.. Henson could put on 15-20 pounds this off season imo..
I'll put money on it now that Wright nor Marvin are telling them to stay in school...That's to funny

Deng is prolly Irving the samething then....
 04-02-2011, 11:31 PM         #135
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
A lot of mock drafts have henson in the lottery so that's gonna shine pretty bright...Barnes isnt any better of a kid than Irving..Irving came to Duke claiming he wasnt leaving Duke until he won a championship...Players say these things until they really seat down with agents or advisors...Like I said I'll believe Barnes is staying when he announces it....Just like I'll believe Irving is staying once he announces it...If so then unc may be front runners.
lol but we've had 2 sources confirm it.. 1 being his mother.. and then word of Harrison saying it himself at a formal a few nights ago.. i mean i understand waiting until he announces it.. but imo im not worrying..
 7 years ago '06        #136
kmstokes 
space
space
I heard Marvin wanted to stay anyway, but he needed the money.

like I said it wouldn't surprise me if they left, but they're looking at the potential of the team next year.
 04-02-2011, 11:34 PM         #137
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I'll put money on it now that Wright nor Marvin are telling them to stay in school...That's to funny

Deng is prolly Irving the samething then....
Marvin told him that back when he told them to start dunking on people.. and you she how that turned out..

most guys that dont pan out that were 1 and done usually regret it and want to go back for that 1 more year.. 1 more year WILL NOT hurt barnes.. hes top 5 this year.. and top 5 next year.. thats how it is.. it just comes down to if he loves college and the way this team looked with their chemistry when marshall took over and this team looked like they jelled as a family and are out on a mission.. im telling you watch..
 04-02-2011, 11:36 PM         #138
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
I heard Marvin wanted to stay anyway, but he needed the money.

like I said it wouldn't surprise me if they left, but they're looking at the potential of the team next year.
Branden was the one i heard needed the money financially but wanted to come back.. Marvin just regrets leaving early.. he really loved playing at UNC..

Hubert davis was talking about it at some point during the season when he talked to a few players that got drafted and most of them said they should have came back because they miss the college game.. the money is ok.. but when you get lil burn and miss the college game you realize sh*t like that.. and to think these guys aren't listening to that is stoopid.
 04-02-2011, 11:43 PM         #139
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, every college player could use a few yrs of college but potential rules the NBA and money talks no matter what...Irving's dad works on Wall Street he's not struggling any...He sees the talent that Duke will have next yr..He sees the chance to win a championship, he sees the opportunity to play with a good friend in Rivers...Another season at Duke would only delay what scouts know..He's to good for college when heathy...Barnes is in Irvings same boat, the kid is too good to play in college...BUT I'm all for him coming back IF he really loves the college game cause that takes alot of will power to say no to the NBA...Irving n Barnes have great personalities but we'll see i guess...Has unc had its award banquet already???That when Duke players normally say yes or no to the nba..
 7 years ago '06        #140
kmstokes 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Honestly, every college player could use a few yrs of college but potential rules the NBA and money talks no matter what...Irving's dad works on Wall Street he's not struggling any...He sees the talent that Duke will have next yr..He sees the chance to win a championship, he sees the opportunity to play with a good friend in Rivers...Another season at Duke would only delay what scouts know..He's to good for college when heathy...Barnes is in Irvings same boat, the kid is too good to play in college...BUT I'm all for him coming back IF he really loves the college game cause that takes alot of will power to say no to the NBA...Irving n Barnes have great personalities but we'll see i guess...Has unc had its award banquet already???That when Duke players normally say yes or no to the nba..

If Irving and unc's players come back. I would bet on Unc and Duke both being 1 seeds next year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago