When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the tournament champ really doesn't matter in the big 6 conferences...odds are if you're good enough to win it, you were already going to the NCAA tournament anyway

there's been teams that totally punted the conference tourney and went on to do well in the NCAA
 7 years ago '06        #222
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 1786 1786
I'm not knocking Duke, that's impressive 3 games in 3 days to win them. But coach k called also called Arizona the pac 10 champs and they didn't win their tournament. I like the regular season more than the conference tournament, sometimes I don't mind a loss in the acc tournament. Now next year I want both acc tourny and regular season. I know Duke fans may weigh the acc tourny more than acc regular season tho.
 7 years ago '10        #223
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15706 15706
 kmstokes said:
I'm not knocking Duke, that's impressive 3 games in 3 days to win them. But coach k called also called Arizona the pac 10 champs and they didn't win their tournament. I like the regular season more than the conference tournament, sometimes I don't mind a loss in the acc tournament. Now next year I want both acc tourny and regular season. I know Duke fans may weigh the acc tourny more than acc regular season tho.
to truly b honest i could care less abt both. Its only one title i care abt imo
 7 years ago '06        #224
kmstokes 
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
to truly b honest i could care less abt both. Its only one title i care abt imo
Yeah I can agree with that, the only thing that matter is the ncaa tournament anyway.
 04-04-2011, 11:35 AM         #225
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goggle 2011 Acc basketball champs....you'll see Duke

It's like this unc fans would be screaming champs if they won the acct and not the regular season...There has been plenty of yrs Duke won the regular season crown and not the tourny and when Duke fans claim they are champions they get roasted.....It's simple and plain the ACCT declares the champion..Always has and until it changes it will always...I think if the ACC was round robin liek it use to be then regular season might hold more weight..I'd love to go back to robin round and elminate these cupcakes teams
 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM         #226
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Yeah I can agree with that, the only thing that matter is the ncaa tournament anyway.
 04-04-2011, 11:40 AM         #227
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way....

Parker scored 21pts last night
Murphy 14
MG 14
Sheed had 13 i think and 6assist
Bazz 17pts

A lot of talent was on the floor last night
Parker was qouted saying Duke is recruiting him the hardest..if he doesnt come here, atleast the staff didnt try.
 04-04-2011, 11:40 AM         #228
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully Hubert chooses us.. he was blocking everything last night.
 04-04-2011, 11:41 AM         #229
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murphy looked better than singler imo.. sheed looks like a 4 year player.. bazz i hope to god unc pulls it out.. but harrison gave him some advice and i think hes using it well..
 7 years ago '06        #230
kmstokes 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Goggle 2011 Acc basketball champs....you'll see Duke

It's like this unc fans would be screaming champs if they won the acct and not the regular season...There has been plenty of yrs Duke won the regular season crown and not the tourny and when Duke fans claim they are champions they get roasted.....It's simple and plain the ACCT declares the champion..Always has and until it changes it will always...I think if the ACC was round robin liek it use to be then regular season might hold more weight..I'd love to go back to robin round and elminate these cupcakes teams

I mean, I'm not really disputing one over the other I guess. Both are good accomplishments imo, I just prefer the regular season.
 04-04-2011, 04:52 PM         #231
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
murphy looked better than singler imo.. sheed looks like a 4 year player.. bazz i hope to god unc pulls it out.. but harrison gave him some advice and i think hes using it well..
why dont he talk to Wright/Davis/and Barnes........at you judging a all star game has a a.ssessment of singler/murphy...
 04-04-2011, 04:54 PM         #232
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
why dont he talk to Wright/Davis/and Barnes........at you judging a all star game has a a.ssessment of singler/murphy...
sure its a allstar game but you can still a.ssess the type of player they are.. and imo Alex is more athletic than singler and just as good if not better...
 04-04-2011, 04:57 PM         #233
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
I mean, I'm not really disputing one over the other I guess. Both are good accomplishments imo, I just prefer the regular season.
The regular season before bringing in the others schools...Nowadays Duke for example could play Maryland twice(home/home) and lets say Maryland is the 3rd best team in the ACC that yr..Well let's say unc plays UVA twice and bottom feeder teams twice besides Duke...It's not as proven anymore like it was when it was round robin event...Them examples can be switched and Duke play sorrier teams that yr....I wanna bring back home n home games
 7 years ago '08        #234
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
@ChrisMannixSI: Fringe first rounders? OK, enter the draft, get the guaranteed cash. The elite (Kyrie Irving ect?)Lockout too big a risk.

Lets go lockout
 04-04-2011, 04:59 PM         #235
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
sure its a allstar game but you can still a.ssess the type of player they are.. and imo Alex is more athletic than singler and just as good if not better...
please make that statement in a couple yrs after Alex as played a few REAL GAMES...I hope Alex turns out as good as Kyle and better but dont downgrade a duke great until Alex proves himself.
 04-04-2011, 05:03 PM         #236
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 1998 the NBA locked out and it didnt force the likes of Carter/Jamison/Pierce back to college..Really dont think this one will either.
 7 years ago '09        #237
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
Naadir Tharpe and Perry Ellis represented well...coleman looked like he's gonna be a PROBLEM in college too.
 04-04-2011, 07:19 PM         #238
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
Naadir Tharpe and Perry Ellis represented well...coleman looked like he's gonna be a PROBLEM in college too.
I like the upside of Ellis alot...
 7 years ago '06        #239
kmstokes 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
The regular season before bringing in the others schools...Nowadays Duke for example could play Maryland twice(home/home) and lets say Maryland is the 3rd best team in the ACC that yr..Well let's say unc plays UVA twice and bottom feeder teams twice besides Duke...It's not as proven anymore like it was when it was round robin event...Them examples can be switched and Duke play sorrier teams that yr....I wanna bring back home n home games
Well, first off we need other acc schools to get better. Unc and Duke we pretty much know what you're going to get. If some of these acc teams don't get better then a home and home won't matter too much.
 04-04-2011, 08:16 PM         #240
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FSU and Clemson made strides....Nc State has the talent and need a coach that can manage it...wake never shouldve fired dino IMO...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy