Oak Hill vs Montrose Christian on ESPN

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 170
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-03-2011, 10:39 PM         #201
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Good luck with that.....Barnes just doesnt want to get picked behind someone from Duke
looking for a silver lining huh..
 04-03-2011, 10:42 PM         #202
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
looking for a silver lining huh..
I'm making a joke kid...u the one holding on to every statement that is released bout barnes....
 04-03-2011, 10:44 PM         #203
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I'm making a joke kid...u the one holding on to every statement that is released bout barnes....
righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht... bc our best player coming back after everyone said he would leave for money isnt the real reason your deflecting with a joke?
 04-03-2011, 10:45 PM         #204
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, Main they got ur boy going to the cavs
 04-03-2011, 10:48 PM         #205
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht... bc our best player coming back after everyone said he would leave for money isnt the real reason your deflecting with a joke?
kid u going way in depth with your thinking...i could care about what barnes does...He doesnt effect the Duke program next yr..Our yr was this yr and we choked in the tourny and just got a ACC title to show for 2010-11.....
 04-03-2011, 10:50 PM         #206
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
kid u going way in depth with your thinking...i could care about what barnes does...He doesnt effect the Duke program next yr..Our yr was this yr and we choked in the tourny and just got a ACC title to show for 2010-11.....
he does effect the duke program next year though. just like if kyrie returns he would effect the UNC program. I just think its funny that he returns and you guys seem like you don't care but if he were to leave you'd be the first guys up in here saying i told you so...
 04-03-2011, 10:55 PM         #207
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
Sounds like North Carolina freshman Harrison Barnes will return to UNC for his sophomore year.


uh oh here comes more...
He has ZERO inside sources... Please stop posting that n*gga on Boxden as a real source.
 04-03-2011, 10:57 PM         #208
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
he does effect the duke program next year though. just like if kyrie returns he would effect the UNC program. I just think its funny that he returns and you guys seem like you don't care but if he were to leave you'd be the first guys up in here saying i told you so...
Duke returns a great squad next yr....Irving doesnt need to come back to Duke, he's the player in the ACC and a top 3 pick...He's NBA ready right now...Him being successful helps Duke in the long run with recruiting...His stock cant get any higher than a top 3 pick...Barnes stock cant get higher than top 5

Roy telling him he's 5-11 is sorta lying to the kid but hey do what you got to do...no mock draft has barnes lower than 6 or 7...most top 5
 04-03-2011, 11:02 PM         #209
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
He has ZERO inside sources... Please stop posting that n*gga on Boxden as a real source.
wasn't really posting him as a legit source.. just showing that its getting around..the first one i posted was the real legit source..
 7 years ago '06        #210
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,718 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ThugLuv5450 said:
kid u going way in depth with your thinking...i could care about what barnes does...He doesnt effect the Duke program next yr..Our yr was this yr and we choked in the tourny and just got a ACC title to show for 2010-11.....

*Acc tournament title, I think its a difference between the two.
 04-04-2011, 12:36 AM         #211
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
wasn't really posting him as a legit source.. just showing that its getting around..the first one i posted was the real legit source..
Stop posting that n*gga all together. #SMH
 7 years ago '04        #212
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
u guys do know that theirs no clear cut #1 pick right and it all matters who gets the #1 pick? its not like last year where wall was clear cut #1 and the wiz who had a pg, HAD to pick wall cuz u cant pass him up?

i'll go back under my rock now..
 04-04-2011, 02:59 AM         #213
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...

Derrick Williams is No. 1.

He'd have to have some awful a.ss workouts to not be that.
 7 years ago '04        #214
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Desmond Hubert had a nice showing at an all star game yesterday...he should stop fakin and come to Maryland

Jordan williams is leaving, Hubert sees what playing at Maryland has done for J Will...Gary turned a low 4 star into a first round pick in two years...sitting on the bench @ UNC ain't going to do sh*t for him
 7 years ago '10        #215
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 kmstokes said:
*Acc tournament title, I think its a difference between the two.
ya know ive never understood that. Every other conferences' tourney winner is the Conference champ, but when it comes to the ACC they split it.
 04-04-2011, 09:20 AM         #216
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Desmond Hubert had a nice showing at an all star game yesterday...he should stop fakin and come to Maryland

Jordan williams is leaving, Hubert sees what playing at Maryland has done for J Will...Gary turned a low 4 star into a first round pick in two years...sitting on the bench @ UNC ain't going to do sh*t for him
He's a lot like Henson on the defensive end, I'm leaning towards him picking Maryland but I have no idea though.
 7 years ago '05        #217
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 lboog1423 said:
ya know ive never understood that. Every other conferences' tourney winner is the Conference champ, but when it comes to the ACC they split it.
I never heard of that.. even all over the ACC website its just Duke as ACC champ but who knows

03/13/2011
Duke Wins Third Straight ACC Championship With 75-58 Win Over North Carolina in #ACCTRNY

[pic - click to view]



I think most only care about who wins the tourney though for any conference
 7 years ago '10        #218
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 dipset kid0221 said:
I never heard of that.. even all over the ACC website its just Duke as ACC champ but who knows




[pic - click to view]



I think most only care about who wins the tourney though for any conference
most UNC fans i know still think they r ACC champs or dont acknowledge Duke as the champs.
 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM         #219
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The tourney champ holds more weight cuz that's the team that gets the automatic berth to the tourney.
I a.ssume that's what you guys are talking about anyways.
 04-04-2011, 10:41 AM         #220
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know that duke is the acc tourney champs... while it holds more weight with the birth i think the regular season is more impressive because you had a better record over the 16 game acc season... but i dont knock duke for winning the sh*t..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy