Waka Flocka Makes Terminally Ill Girl's Dream Come True

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6156 pageviews
86 comments

Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
Waka Flocka & The Make A Wish Foundation...

[pic - click to view]

Platinum selling rapper Waka Flocka Flame is known for his bad boy, tough image but that doesn't stop the wildly famous musician from giving back from time to time - RadarOnline.com spoke to the pop artist about his recent good deed, making a dream come true for a young, terminally ill girl.

The Make A Wish Foundation reached out to Waka Flocka Flame to help 16 year-old Kiyana’s dream come true. She recently suffered from kidney failure and her only wish was to meet Waka and go on a shopping spree. Once he got the word, he replied with “Oh, let’s do it” and made Kiyana one of the happiest girl’s on earth.

It really put things into perspective for me. People just don’t know what is to come, or when that day is.Family is the most important thing, and being able to make a difference while you’re here. I was put here for a reason. We all were, feel me? All we can do is better ourselves and help others.

[pic - click to view]

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & PHOTOS: Waka Flocka Flame Makes Terminally Ill Teen's Dream Come True | Radar Online

Not the biggest fan of dude, but this is some good sh*t....Props to Flocka for this sh*t. image

Last edited by Verse; 04-01-2011 at 05:49 PM..

86 comments for "Waka Flocka Makes Terminally Ill Girl's Dream Come True"

7 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25175 25175
...Good sh*t But CMON....Waka? Thats Your One Wish? To Meet Waka and Go Shopping?
 7 years ago '07        #3
Verse 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Good sh*t But CMON....Waka? Thats Your One Wish? To Meet Waka and Go Shopping?
Some people like simple sh*t...

I understand what you're sayin' though, If I was extra sick, I'd go all out.....

Last edited by Verse; 04-01-2011 at 06:06 PM..
 04-01-2011, 06:04 PM         #4
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsup: cool of him to do it i can honestly hear him reply with "oh le doo it"
 7 years ago '07        #5
Verse 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
^
^
^
^....I know you'd be in here soon....
 7 years ago '07        #6
Verse 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
 7 years ago '09        #7
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Verse said:

[pic - click to view]

Platinum selling rapper Waka Flocka Flame is known for his bad boy, tough image but that doesn't stop the wildly famous musician from giving back from time to time - RadarOnline.com spoke to the pop artist about his recent good deed, making a dream come true for a young, terminally ill girl.

The Make A Wish Foundation reached out to Waka Flocka Flame to help 16 year-old Kiyana’s dream come true. She recently suffered from kidney failure and her only wish was to meet Waka and go on a shopping spree. Once he got the word, he replied with “Oh, let’s do it” and made Kiyana one of the happiest girl’s on earth.

It really put things into perspective for me. People just don’t know what is to come, or when that day is.Family is the most important thing, and being able to make a difference while you’re here. I was put here for a reason. We all were, feel me? All we can do is better ourselves and help others.

Not the biggest fan of dude, but this is some good sh*t....Props to Flocka for this sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #8
Verse 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
@Terrance ....I'm pretty sure they're referring to single sales....not album sales......

Last edited by Verse; 04-02-2011 at 12:21 AM..
 04-01-2011, 11:19 PM         #9
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing about rappers like waka are that they might be dumb as fu*k, but they're real n*ggas at the end of the day
 04-02-2011, 01:12 AM         #10
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*gga please do your research and gain some common sense because when you have singles and ringtones like "oh lets do it" and "No hands" go double and triple platinum thats considered being a platinum sellin artist
 04-02-2011, 01:32 AM         #11
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Make A Wish Foundation reached out to Waka Flocka Flame to help 16 year-old Kiyana’s dream come true. Kiyana, a terminally ill patient who recently suffered kidney failure, said her dream was to meet Waka and go on a shopping spree. Once he got the word, he replied with “Oh, let’s do it!”

The two spent an afternoon at the Ritz Carlton, Buckhead and made Kiyana one of the happiest girl’s in the world.

[pic - click to view]

"It really put things into perspective for me. People just don’t know what is to come, or when that day is.Family is the most important thing, and being able to make a difference while you’re here. I was put here for a reason. We all were, feel me? All we can do is better ourselves and help others."

7 years ago '04        #12
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
i dont listen to his music but this is a good thing he did!
 7 years ago '10        #13
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
i love these bricksquad n*ggas to death man
 04-02-2011, 01:42 AM         #14
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
i dont listen to his music but this is a good thing he did!
i agree. he took her shopping and spent the day with her...deserves respect for that
 7 years ago '07        #15
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
hes a fu*king idiot, a horrible rapper, and unconsciously mocks hip hop

but good for him.
 7 years ago '05        #16
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that's really, really sad didn't expect the patient to look like an ordinary person like that no offense. ahh. good shyt waka. myself and a lotta folks around me take too much shyt for granted.
 04-02-2011, 01:47 AM         #17
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to him
 04-02-2011, 01:48 AM         #18
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes horrible artist but I can respect him for that sh*t
 04-02-2011, 01:51 AM         #19
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waka flocka's a good guy with a good heart. #nohomo
 7 years ago '09        #20
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy