7 Reasons Why Jay-Z can never be GOAT.

most viewed right now
 132
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Lil B Tells Budden To Drop A New A New Album.
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$11,142 | Props total: 11454 11454
 ReasonableMatic said:
Lol, I did enjoy Hov and Joey going back and forth though
They were 2 of my fav's at the time

The Game in amsterdam: jay-z can s*ck my d¡ck
Couple days later
*dear summer freestyle drops*
Couple days later
The Game:i ain't got no beef with Jay

Game knew what time it was


what about the time when hov dissed Jayo Felony on "Change the Game"

“I wear more bling to The Source than Soul Trains / More chains and rings, n*ggas won’t do a thing”

Around the time that L.A. award shows turned into open season on rappers’ jewelry, Jay defiantly stated that his baguettes were off-limits: “n*ggas won’t do a thing.” Labelmate Jayo felt this was disrespectful to him and the Crips behind these alleged robberies, and came back with a non-subliminal dis record called “True’d Up (Crip Anthem)” on which he memorably promises to “sock that f**got in his big-ass lips.”

Hov then recruited Crips Daz and Kurupt for the “Change the Game” remix, and that was that.
 7 years ago '07        #122
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 thegoldenhero said:
#1 lyrical ability a joke is false
#2 is irrelevant talk about mediocrity but a rapper you praise eminem has been mediocre since his come back.
#3 is irrelevant nothing to do with skill so i could care less
#4 yea the albums you mentioned from Jay are mediocre but Jay did come back with american gangster that album is better than both of the Em albums he came out of retirement with.
#5 content sucks? you haven't listened to enough jay tracks and his first album still goes over your head at you thinking it was just a mafioso album.
#6 you gay for that one lol
#7 his creative attempts don't failed horribly meet the parents is a perfect example of this

Jay not even in my top 10 but reasonable one of the best hip hop albums imo and in his prime definitely was ill.


his raps today are a joke bro get over it, yeah em has slid from who he used to be but its a joke to compare their declines, em still gets nasty on tracks (see almost famous or cold wind blows)when was the last time you heard a jay verse that made you go DAMN!

why do you people stay bring up RD what the fu*k does that have to do with his sh*t hes made lately? and tell me if RD isnt just mafioso rap and another form of telling a street story WHAT THE fu*k IS IT???

The Infamous > RD

And oooh wowsers he really stepped out of the box with AG, talking about being a drug dealer def a creative masterpiece...... get the fu*k out of here

Relapse and Recovery> AG

at you naming one track that shows his "creativity"

and at you caring less about what one of the richest rappers gives back to rap, why do you think its at the state it is today?
 7 years ago '09        #123
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,166 | Props total: 23583 23583
 Mr. Snowman said:


his raps today are a joke bro get over it, yeah em has slid from who he used to be but its a joke to compare their declines, em still gets nasty on tracks (see almost famous or cold wind blows)when was the last time you heard a jay verse that made you go DAMN!

why do you people stay bring up RD what the fu*k does that have to do with his sh*t hes made lately? and tell me if RD isnt just mafioso rap and another form of telling a street story WHAT THE fu*k IS IT???

The Infamous > RD

And oooh wowsers he really stepped out of the box with AG, talking about being a drug dealer def a creative masterpiece...... get the fu*k out of here

Relapse and Recovery> AG

at you naming one track that shows his "creativity"

and at you caring less about what one of the richest rappers gives back to rap, why do you think its at the state it is today?
i fu*ks with you snowman but you proving you a idiot right now...what does current sh*t have to do with goat status when you looking at goat status you gotta look at their entire career not just fractions of it...and again at you taking this damn long to understand the concept if you can't listen to the music and actually understand off at least the first couple listen your silly a.ss not ever gonna catch it if you think about it reasonable doubt is like a mafioso version of illmatic only with less lyrical acrobatics and more double entendres (even tho illmatic still iller imo)...and it is pretty evident you just don't like jay z he is overratedby some but you sleepin on that n*ggas entire career

AG >> Relapse and Recovery
Reasonable Doubt > Infamous
 04-02-2011, 12:16 AM         #124
ReasonableMatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:


what about the time when hov dissed Jayo Felony on "Change the Game"

“I wear more bling to The Source than Soul Trains / More chains and rings, n*ggas won’t do a thing”

Around the time that L.A. award shows turned into open season on rappers’ jewelry, Jay defiantly stated that his baguettes were off-limits: “n*ggas won’t do a thing.” Labelmate Jayo felt this was disrespectful to him and the Crips behind these alleged robberies, and came back with a non-subliminal dis record called “True’d Up (Crip Anthem)” on which he memorably promises to “sock that f**got in his big-ass lips.”

Hov then recruited Crips Daz and Kurupt for the “Change the Game” remix, and that was that.
Hov is notorious for playing chess with nkks

Cam/dipset throw shots, so he signs Tru life (knowin his history with jim jones AND mobb deep)

Tru life snuffs Cam leaving him with the face

I bet when he heard about cam's youtube video he had the face
 7 years ago '07        #125
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 thegoldenhero said:
i fu*ks with you snowman but you proving you a idiot right now...what does current sh*t have to do with goat status when you looking at goat status you gotta look at their entire career not just fractions of it...and again at you taking this damn long to understand the concept if you can't listen to the music and actually understand off at least the first couple listen your silly a.ss not ever gonna catch it if you think about it reasonable doubt is like a mafioso version of illmatic only with less lyrical acrobatics and more double entendres (even tho illmatic still iller imo)...and it is pretty evident you just don't like jay z he is overratedby some but you sleepin on that n*ggas entire career

AG >> Relapse and Recovery
Reasonable Doubt > Infamous
this is the most ironic thing i have ever read

no sh*t you have too look at his entire career seeing hes been mediocre for 5 years now, i think that is something we have to take into fact when thinking about his goat status, am i wrong

and still i have no words for people like you telling me that RD is something ingenious yet you cant explain why??? its still jay talking about street life and his come up? so whats the big deal? mimicking a formula and using a couple double entendres?

The Infamous, Illmatic, All Eyes On Me >>>> RD

for godsakes he even sampled nas

and


[video - click to view]


>>>>>>> anything on AG if you cant see that i suggest you get an IQ test
 7 years ago '09        #126
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,166 | Props total: 23583 23583
 Mr. Snowman said:
this is the most ironic thing i have ever read

no sh*t you have too look at his entire career seeing hes been mediocre for 5 years now, i think that is something we have to take into fact when thinking about his goat status, am i wrong

and still i have no words for people like you telling me that RD is something ingenious yet you cant explain why??? its still jay talking about street life and his come up? so whats the big deal? mimicking a formula and using a couple double entendres?

The Infamous, Illmatic, All Eyes On Me >>>> RD

for godsakes he even sampled nas

and



>>>>>>> anything on AG if you cant see that i suggest you get an IQ test
Dude i remember a thread when people were explaining reasonable doubt to you months ago and you still manage not to really like it that much sh*t is useless you probably just don't like jay let's be real and jay has been mediocre just as long as Em has so just because neither are that ill anymore don't mean neither are in goat discussion in the end of the day overall both are dope artist....oh and AEOM is very flawed if you woulda said MATW no problem but AEOM naaa and it's funny you talk Jay lyrically not all That but lyrically RD k!ll both infamous and AEOM
 7 years ago '09        #127
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$11,142 | Props total: 11454 11454
 ReasonableMatic said:
Hov is notorious for playing chess with nkks

Cam/dipset throw shots, so he signs Tru life (knowin his history with jim jones AND mobb deep)

Tru life snuffs Cam leaving him with the face

I bet when he heard about cam's youtube video he had the face
Bauce moves man, like the time he was the def jam ceo and kept messing up joe buddens release date for "the growth" (on purpose ) then it drops 2 months after it leaks.

“Now everybody’s senile on me/Throwbacks, I threw ‘em back, remember those, button-ups? Young Hov, tell them ordinary Joes button up”

 04-02-2011, 12:35 AM         #128
ReasonableMatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Bauce moves man, like the time he was the def jam ceo and kept messing up joe buddens release date for "the growth" (on purpose ) then it drops 2 months after it leaks.

“Now everybody’s senile on me/Throwbacks, I threw ‘em back, remember those, button-ups? Young Hov, tell them ordinary Joes button up”

joey must've came through the building on

WHEN'S MY ALBUM COMING OUT NUCCA?! sht

Meanwhile, Hov replying it's coming out soon..

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #129
Vos 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr. Snowman said:
this is the most ironic thing i have ever read

no sh*t you have too look at his entire career seeing hes been mediocre for 5 years now, i think that is something we have to take into fact when thinking about his goat status, am i wrong

and still i have no words for people like you telling me that RD is something ingenious yet you cant explain why??? its still jay talking about street life and his come up? so whats the big deal? mimicking a formula and using a couple double entendres?

The Infamous, Illmatic, All Eyes On Me >>>> RD

for godsakes he even sampled nas

and



>>>>>>> anything on AG if you cant see that i suggest you get an IQ test
lmfao dude, you're making us Budden fans look bad...

All Eyez On Me is better than Reasonable Doubt?

AEOM is the most overrated fu*king album ever...I'd go as far as saying that Blueprint 2 > AEOM...both had filler but I think the best songs on BP2 are better than the best songs on AEOM...
 7 years ago '09        #130
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$11,142 | Props total: 11454 11454
 ReasonableMatic said:
joey must've came through the building on

WHEN'S MY ALBUM COMING OUT NUCCA?! sht

Meanwhile, Hov replying it's coming out soon..

[pic - click to view]

word that bumass rapper probably ran up to hov's office all mad.

Jay's Secretary: Sir, your 1:15 is here to see you.

Jay: Aight Bleek, send 'em in.

Joe buddens: Hovi home! *throws up roc*

Jay:

Joe: haha you know your my favorite rapper ever!

Jay:

Joe: yo its been 2 years and my fans been asking why can't you release my album?

Jay: Neveruary 33rd

Joe:
[pic - click to view]





















[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #131
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,076 | Props total: 3219 3219
gay thread. jay-z still droppin shyt where everyone else at. u havin jay-z looks like a camel as a reason he can't be goat makes you lose all credibility. jay's the best rapper alive.
 7 years ago '07        #132
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Martel said:
gay thread. jay-z still droppin shyt where everyone else at. u havin jay-z looks like a camel as a reason he can't be goat makes you lose all credibility. jay's the best rapper alive.
you heard of a joke before?

jay the best rapper alive? damn i feel bad for your taste bro
 04-02-2011, 01:46 AM         #133
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
I can hear the hooves of the Camel Warriors
 7 years ago '05        #134
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,076 | Props total: 3219 3219
 Mr. Snowman said:
you heard of a joke before?

jay the best rapper alive? damn i feel bad for your taste bro
it's real life who been in the game as long as jay and still droppin big, hit records??? damn sure ain't joe buddens and it damn sure ain't nas and I like both. only rapper even close is Eminem.
 7 years ago '05        #135
amos04 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
"H.A.M. Verse Was Wack"
<a href="http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/b0rg3_911/?action=view&amp;current=you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif" target="_blank"><img src="http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/b0rg3_911/you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
 7 years ago '10        #136
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 kiddrocay said:

[pic - click to view]



jay-z verse on pressure>>>>both of lupes

and hell to the naw
Nah my dude.

Lupe murdered Jay on Pressure.
 04-02-2011, 02:02 AM         #137
ReasonableMatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay's verse was hot

but he didn't murder Lupe, stop it
 7 years ago '10        #138
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
I actually think Jay-Z is somewhat underrated as a lyricist.


Last edited by Mocking Mind; 04-02-2011 at 02:11 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 GBREEZE said:
You are right about Scarface, dont know how I forgot about him. Face is a monster. Eminem has some classics but he aint as deep in the catalogue wit Jay. Plus he had some bad albums. Nas got a few but once again not as many as Jay. But yea u right, Face got him.....
Jay discography better than Nas'?????
 04-02-2011, 02:12 AM         #140
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
quit hatin homie.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Thanos Or Darkseid
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy