7 Reasons Why Jay-Z can never be GOAT.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
8804 pageviews
207 comments

1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
7 Reasons Why Jay-Z can never be GOAT.

1. His lyrically ability is a joke compared to other GOATS like Nas, Em, Rakim, Stacks etc. Jay hasn't been lyrical for almost a decade which i think was caused by his wealth and his efforts being focused primarily on his businesses instead of his rap game.

2. He seems ok with his mediocrity. He released BP3 which is on some Wiz Khalifa lyrical niceness. Even though Eminems return made him step it up a bit with a great verse on So Appalled. He dropped whack as HAM and a throw away verse on Monster.

3. He signs whack a.ss pop acts and leaves rappers like J. Cole in the back of the line. Dude is so into pop music and money he tried to force Buddens into making hip pop for the Growth. image....what happened to "I Do It for Hip Hop"...Willow Smith...really jay, you whipping your head a hair that looks like pubes to her song? image

4. He tarnished his legacy with Kingdome Come and BP3, while people can say Em did the same with Encore at least Em came back with a multi galore theme album Relapse and a solid Recovery. What will Jay come back with.....

5. His content sucks. Jay cant make music for the everyday person, he has to make his same old tiring Mafioso Rap songs and his look at me I'm balling with all this money and glamor bla bla blah image, how you gonna drop all those albums when most of them are about the SAME fu*kING sh*t! image

6. He looks like a Camel and has big lips.

7. His creative attempts failed horribly (CHECK VENUS VS. MARS and GHETTO TECHNO). I think this is his biggest problem. He is afraid to drop some different sh*t because he doesn't believe in himself and knows he isnt fu*king with Eminen Nas and Budden.

No hate he might be in my top 20

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-01-2011 at 07:55 PM..

207 comments for "7 Reasons Why Jay-Z can never be GOAT."

7 years ago '07        #2
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
for real tell me my points weren't valid
 7 years ago '04        #3
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
....................................I agree that he's overrated by most people but he's still great just not the greatest imo.
 7 years ago '10        #4
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 Mr. Snowman said:
1. His lyrically ability is a joke compared to other GOATS like Nas, Em, Rakim, Stacks etc. Jay hasn't been lyrical for almost a decade which i think was caused by his wealth and his efforts being focused primarily on his businesses instead of his rap game.

2. He seems ok with his mediocrity. He released BP3 which is on some Wiz Khalifa lyrical niceness. Even though Eminems return made him step it up a bit with a great verse on So Appalled. He dropped whack as HAM and a throw away verse on Monster.

3. He signs whack a.ss pop acts and leaves rappers like J. Cole in the back of the line. Dude is so into pop music and money he tried to force Buddens into making hip pop for the Growth. ....what happened to "I Do It for Hip Hop"...Willow Smith...really jay, you whipping your head a hair that looks like pubes to her song?

4. He tarnished his legacy with Kingdome Come and BP3, while people can say Em did the same with Encore at least Em came back with a multi galore theme album Relapse and a solid Recovery. What will Jay come back with.....

5. His content sucks. Jay cant make music for the everyday person, he has to make his same old tiring Mafiso Rap songs and his look at me im balling with all this money and glamor bla bla blah

7. His creative attempts failed horribly (CHECK VENUS VS. MARS and GHETTO TECHNO). I think this is his biggest problem. He is afraid to drop some different sh*t because he doesn't believe in himself and knows he isnt fu*king with Eminen Nas and Budden.

Venus vs. Mars was sick ... if it had a better chorus woulda been a radio hit.

BP3 had at least 8 quality tracks.

You're hating.
 7 years ago '09        #5
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
One of the reasons is that when the chips are down and a really good rapper puts a hot verse against him he always comes up short

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #6
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
You're doing too much
 7 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
One of the reasons is that when the chips are down and a really good rapper puts a hot verse against him he always comes up short

for real thats another valid point he loses against other goats on songs
 7 years ago '05        #8
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
n*gga all that is your opinion..foh
 7 years ago '09        #9
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 D.S.O.M. said:
he had the best verse on that song, no contest
I think Rakim battered him more there than Em did on Renegade or Nas did with Ether,Jay is good though but another thing against him is how much he thieves off Biggies lyrics.There`s paying homage and theres complete thievery
 7 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
I can hear the hooves of the Camel Warriors
there is mass confusion and panic going on, they know these facts are rue so they are a.ssembling gifs and lame come backs to save face
 7 years ago '08        #11
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17080 17080
 kiddrocay said:
you only need one reason

nas is better

/thread

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #12
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
I agree with some of the statements you made, but comparing BP3 to wiz khalifa is just plain unresponsible. Jay Z's wackest verse is better than Wiz's best verse. Period n*gga. But Jay has the best catalogue out of any n*gga that is currently rappin. Jay IS the most consistent. But do i believe Jay is the best to ever do it? Hell no, but dude has been very consistent. Is jay more lyrical than lets say NAs? NO. But you know what you are getting with Jay. There's not much depth to Jay, but u know that going into it. You never know what u will get wit Nas. Illmatic sh*t or str8 trash.
 7 years ago '09        #13
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Jay-Z is top 3
Jay-Z
Nas
B.I.G
He has verses where he was lyrical

[video - click to view]

Reasonable Doubt is equal to Illmatic
 7 years ago '08        #14
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17080 17080
Camels Warriors mad?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #15
space
space
Jay-Z is top 3
Jay-Z
Nas
B.I.G

[video - click to view]

Ag showed his creativity and Can still hold his own against the top rappers in the game
 7 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
explain n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
I agree with some of the statements you made, but comparing BP3 to wiz khalifa is just plain unresponsible. Jay Z's wackest verse is better than Wiz's best verse. Period n*gga. But Jay has the best catalogue out of any n*gga that is currently rappin. Jay IS the most consistent. But do i believe Jay is the best to ever do it? Hell no, but dude has been very consistent. Is jay more lyrical than lets say NAs? NO. But you know what you are getting with Jay. There's not much depth to Jay, but u know that going into it. You never know what u will get wit Nas. Illmatic sh*t or str8 trash.
that wiz comparison was a joke bro

respect your opinon
 7 years ago '08        #18
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #19
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr. Snowman said:

3. He signs whack a.ss pop acts and leaves rappers like J. Cole in the back of the line. Dude is so into pop music and money he tried to force Buddens into making hip pop for the Growth. ....what happened to "I Do It for Hip Hop"...Willow Smith...really jay, you whipping your head a hair that looks like pubes to her song?

5. His content sucks. Jay cant make music for the everyday person, he has to make his same old tiring Mafioso Rap songs and his look at me I'm balling with all this money and glamor bla bla blah , how you gonna drop all those albums when most of them are about the SAME fu*kING sh*t!

7 years ago '10        #20
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 GBREEZE said:
Nas? Scarface? Em? lol

Lupe Hunter said:
Jay-Z is top 3
Jay-Z
Nas
B.I.G

Ag showed his creativity and Can still hold his own against the top rappers in the game
Your opinion
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy