1. His lyrically ability is a joke compared to other GOATS like Nas, Em, Rakim, Stacks etc. Jay hasn't been lyrical for almost a decade which i think was caused by his wealth and his efforts being focused primarily on his businesses instead of his rap game.
2. He seems ok with his mediocrity. He released BP3 which is on some Wiz Khalifa lyrical niceness. Even though Eminems return made him step it up a bit with a great verse on So Appalled. He dropped whack as HAM and a throw away verse on Monster.
3. He signs whack a.ss pop acts and leaves rappers like J. Cole in the back of the line. Dude is so into pop music and money he tried to force Buddens into making hip pop for the Growth.
....what happened to "I Do It for Hip Hop"...Willow Smith...really jay, you whipping your head a hair that looks like pubes to her song?
4. He tarnished his legacy with Kingdome Come and BP3, while people can say Em did the same with Encore at least Em came back with a multi galore theme album Relapse and a solid Recovery. What will Jay come back with.....
5. His content sucks. Jay cant make music for the everyday person, he has to make his same old tiring Mafioso Rap songs and his look at me I'm balling with all this money and glamor bla bla blah
, how you gonna drop all those albums when most of them are about the SAME fu*kING sh*t!
6. He looks like a Camel and has big lips.
7. His creative attempts failed horribly (CHECK VENUS VS. MARS and GHETTO TECHNO). I think this is his biggest problem. He is afraid to drop some different sh*t because he doesn't believe in himself and knows he isnt fu*king with Eminen Nas and Budden.
No hate he might be in my top 20