Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2011, 01:31 AM         #61
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who didnt think Grant Hill wasnt an Uncle Tom before this??

And that brotha can play ball but cmon.......homie eat fried chicken with forks fam......
 7 years ago '04        #62
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 6766 6766
we all knew he had a dui three weeks ago? since when is news not instant???
 7 years ago '04        #63
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe Jay Bilas can give him a ride to work
 7 years ago '04        #64
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
Who didnt think Grant Hill wasnt an Uncle Tom before this??

And that brotha can play ball but cmon.......homie eat fried chicken with forks fam......
just stop it
 7 years ago '08        #65
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,179 | Props total: 967 967
 KSoraci7 said:
Antoine Walker needs a job.
 rynell said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2011, 02:32 AM         #66
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again people, Jalen Rose wasnt keeping anything real. He was just an upset jealous confused young man. He has said so himself. He only wanted Duke to recruit him, he only wanted what Grant Hill had with a Professional Sports playing daddy at his games and loving him like Grant's dad loved and supported him. He was bitter and angry but that still didnt make it right for him to use coonery to sell that documentary. The real message was lost because of this sh*t and the way it was produced. Even in the interviews leading up to it, what was he talking about, "His Uncle Tom comments".

If thats not what he wanted to talk about or bring up ahead of time then why was that the clip he took with him on all the shows when he was marketing the premiere? He could have chosen another clip. Why is it Chris Webber backed out of it midway through the production? He wasnt down with being portrayed as a ****, he had some sense and realized he is too old to be talking about "keeping it real"
The real reason why Chris Webber probably backed out is because of that sh*t he pulled with 200K loan then throwing OG under the bus like he was a piece of sh*t. That was grimy and even the rest of Fab Five lost some respect for him after that.

Again i think people are taking what Jalen Rose said out of proportion. He did say he used it as motivation. Both Jalen and Hill made earnest points, but two wrongs don't make a right. I don't see it as selling it for the documentary. They took us on a trip back to their college youth years and their genuine perspective and feeling on certain things back then. So, yes Jalen was keeping it real. The perspective of someone is a bi*ch at times, if Charles Barkley said something that it would be a whole different story, but since Jalen said it it creates controversy even when it wasn't mean spirited and he expounded why he felt that angry which was created to use as motivation. Holding back those passion comments about Duke back then would have been phony. All the inner-city cats didn't like Duke because like Jalen Rose said they wouldn't draft his type. Back then and probably now joining Duke is like selling out. Duke basically = Illuminati. Look at why Jalen just got pulled off.

“Trash-talking in sports, from the playground was never about getting in your face, it was about getting in your head and that’s what these kids were doing.” Still, “It got distorted by people who weren’t familiar with what they were saying.”

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 04-02-2011 at 03:06 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #67
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8533 8533
wow I knew this was going to happen but he isnt no Charles Barkely thats why they let Jalen go.
 04-02-2011, 03:19 AM         #68
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Keeping it real is what has black people having that stupid debate in the first place. Keeping it real would have been for Jalen to not address that sh*t since he doesnt feel that way anymore(allegedly) Keeping it real would have been Jimmy King shutting the fu*k up and not portraying a fu*king **** a.ss n*gga trying to be hard when his a.ss went to schools in the suburbs and wasnt from the hood.

I'm sick of ignorant dumb fu*ks claiming this was real or the truth. sh*t is disgusting and is why our race wont ever get better because of you idiots.
That's the opposite of keeping it real you dumb.
 04-02-2011, 07:24 AM         #69
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
over a DUI though? sh1t Diana Ross has a fuhkin DUI!
 7 years ago '04        #70
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
It's never the crime, it's the cover-up. I'm sure ESPN is just mad that he didn't tell them and now it's a big deal in the media. ESPN wants to control EVERYTHING.
 04-02-2011, 08:55 AM         #71
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from what I read, espn has a policy that states if you get in trouble you have to come to them first, Jalen waited 3 weeks, then had it publicly come out. Of course he's gonna get suspended. And if he came out to espn first then it might have been different.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 HennyHeat said:
It was all good just......

that was actually appropriate for this occasion
 7 years ago '04        #73
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6374 6374
i'm not surprised
 04-02-2011, 12:03 PM         #74
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
Real question is who is supplying Hill with that fishscale?????............

[pic - click to view]

i dont get the joke on the fishscale thing

but that picture has me dying
 7 years ago '04        #75
blazers1star 
space
space
space
$579 | Props total: 9 9
Didn't Jay Marriotti get kicked off ESPN for a DUI?

7 years ago '05        #76
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 4212 4212
they didn't fire em.... this is understandable... don't want to throw him back in while all this sh*t is still fresh.... dude is one their best analyst
 7 years ago '04        #77
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372

[pic - click to view]

You work for the biggest sport media broadcasting company in the world owned by one of the biggest television broadcasting companies in the world (Disney)
You get a DUI and tell your employer 3 weeks later = and people are bent out of shape about ESPN taking him off the air???? He better be happy ESPN didn't fire his hypocritical a.ss yet.

And that's why Duke didn't want yo a.ss
Poor Judgment and he lacks integrity
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,122 | Props total: 15623 15623
 TheBallDontLie said:
The real reason why Chris Webber probably backed out is because of that sh*t he pulled with 200K loan then throwing OG under the bus like he was a piece of sh*t. That was grimy and even the rest of Fab Five lost some respect for him after that.

Again i think people are taking what Jalen Rose said out of proportion. He did say he used it as motivation. Both Jalen and Hill made earnest points, but two wrongs don't make a right. I don't see it as selling it for the documentary. They took us on a trip back to their college youth years and their genuine perspective and feeling on certain things back then. So, yes Jalen was keeping it real. The perspective of someone is a bi*ch at times, if Charles Barkley said something that it would be a whole different story, but since Jalen said it it creates controversy even when it wasn't mean spirited and he expounded why he felt that angry which was created to use as motivation. Holding back those passion comments about Duke back then would have been phony. All the inner-city cats didn't like Duke because like Jalen Rose said they wouldn't draft his type. Back then and probably now joining Duke is like selling out. Duke basically = Illuminati. Look at why Jalen just got pulled off.

“Trash-talking in sports, from the playground was never about getting in your face, it was about getting in your head and that’s what these kids were doing.” Still, “It got distorted by people who weren’t familiar with what they were saying.”

[video - click to view]

You do realize there is life away from basketball. If u think a black man going to a good school to get a great education along with playing ball is selling out. Then you along with many others have some serious issues that need addressing. To think a man is selling out because he is trying to better himself is obsurd.

And to refer to another black man in this day and age as an uncle tom is just ridiculous. Nobody on bx or jalen know s**t about Grant Hill. People wanna knock black Duke players for coming from good backgrounds, but nvr ask the question of how their family got there. People arent handed instant success. It is earned through hard work. Dont knock someone for goin out and working hard so they can provide a better life for their family.

Does Duke recruit a certain type of player yes and they do the exact same with the rest of their students. Go walk on the campus of UNC, NC State, then go to Duke. You will notice a major difference. U arent coming to Duke just to play basketball, like so many other universities allow recurits to do. Duke first priority is for players to get their education.
 7 years ago '07        #79
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,350 | Props total: 1080 1080
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

hell yea

this jalen rose dude is a fuken clown and talks too much
 7 years ago '05        #80
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,887 | Props total: 49 49
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy