Check out my rig

most viewed right now
 189
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-18-2011, 11:50 AM         #121
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Might aswell wait then. Prices will be cheaper and if you wait till Nov who knows what Black Friday deals they'll be. Hooe to you playing BF3 :)
 6 years ago '05        #122
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
yea....i'll probably get BF3 for pc after i upgrade gonna get it on xbox first so i can play wit my friends...but i damns ure wanna get it on pc ...need to get a new cpu cooler anyways i'm using the stock one
 08-19-2011, 01:17 PM         #123
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice!!! I just got this

stock image

[pic - click to view]



-Thermaltake V3 Black Mid-Tower
-Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K 3.40 GHz
-Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme -Silent at 20dBA) (Single Enermax Enlobal Silent High Performance 120MM Fan
-1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
-16GB DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module
-700 Watts - XtremeGear SLI/CrossFireX Ready Power Supply
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1.2GB 16X PCIe Video Card



And this was an upgrade to my

Dell
2.83ghz core duo
8800gt
4gb ram


Can't wait til it comes
 08-19-2011, 04:35 PM         #124
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice pick up. What that run you?
 6 years ago '05        #125
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
Nice specs. I just got a quote on my comp. It's going to run me around 1600.
 6 years ago '05        #126
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
good shyt theleg...u getting ssd too peter?
 6 years ago '05        #127
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
 PhrozenMenace said:
good shyt theleg...u getting ssd too peter?
i don't know about SSD, probably not though.
 08-21-2011, 02:19 PM         #128
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Currently putting away money for a computer. I want to build one before I take my A+ test next month.
 08-21-2011, 04:02 PM         #129
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
good shyt theleg...u getting ssd too peter?
thanks! Also, I thought about SSD but I know NOTHING about that. One day I will throw it in, if needed. Since I am huge on video editing, I will do some extensive testing without it. Games don't need that much extra power, as I noticed.
 6 years ago '04        #130
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 6812 6812
My new Photo Editing / Gaming build...


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Case (4 fans, 2 front, 1 top, 1 side)
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB
Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
LITE-ON DVD Burner
Nippon Labs Delux 3.5" Internal All In One Card Reader/Writer
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (64 MB Cache SATA III)
Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB (32 MB Cache SATA III)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus
Microsoft Desktop 5000 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
HP 2511x 25" WLED Monitor
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Just completed this build this past Tuesday. I originally got the Gateway FHX2402L 24" monitor, but hated the matte screen & the cheap wobbly stand, so I replaced with the HP 2511x (amazing btw) and also both hard drives had to be RMA'ed (1 DOA & 1 giving SMART errors ). I RMA'ed directly through WD instead of returning to NewEgg so I didn't get it running until Friday...but this system is amazing. My last build ran a Core 2 Duo E8500 & EVGA 8600 GTS. Oh and the last thing is, the Hyper 212+ was missing the back plate (brand new in box), so CM is shipping me that and once i get that installed I'll be OC'ing to around 4.3GHz :D ANd the 750W PSU is for in case I decide to go SLI later on


Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 08-21-2011 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Setup pic added
 6 years ago '05        #131
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
My new Photo Editing / Gaming build...


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Case (4 fans, 2 front, 1 top, 1 side)
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB
Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
LITE-ON DVD Burner
Nippon Labs Delux 3.5" Internal All In One Card Reader/Writer
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (64 MB Cache SATA III)
Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB (32 MB Cache SATA III)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus
Microsoft Desktop 5000 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
HP 2511x 25" WLED Monitor
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Just completed this build this past Tuesday. I originally got the Gateway FHX2402L 24" monitor, but hated the matte screen & the cheap wobbly stand, so I replaced with the HP 2511x (amazing btw) and also both hard drives had to be RMA'ed (1 DOA & 1 giving SMART errors ). I RMA'ed directly through WD instead of returning to NewEgg so I didn't get it running until Friday...but this system is amazing. My last build ran a Core 2 Duo E8500 & EVGA 8600 GTS. Oh and the last thing is, the Hyper 212+ was missing the back plate (brand new in box), so CM is shipping me that and once i get that installed I'll be OC'ing to around 4.3GHz :D ANd the 750W PSU is for in case I decide to go SLI later on
I'm getting some of the same stuff you have, like the motherboard and CPU. I may get that same ram also. you ordered all this from new egg?
 08-22-2011, 04:09 AM         #132
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
My new Photo Editing / Gaming build...


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Case (4 fans, 2 front, 1 top, 1 side)
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB
Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
LITE-ON DVD Burner
Nippon Labs Delux 3.5" Internal All In One Card Reader/Writer
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (64 MB Cache SATA III)
Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB (32 MB Cache SATA III)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus
Microsoft Desktop 5000 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
HP 2511x 25" WLED Monitor
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Just completed this build this past Tuesday. I originally got the Gateway FHX2402L 24" monitor, but hated the matte screen & the cheap wobbly stand, so I replaced with the HP 2511x (amazing btw) and also both hard drives had to be RMA'ed (1 DOA & 1 giving SMART errors ). I RMA'ed directly through WD instead of returning to NewEgg so I didn't get it running until Friday...but this system is amazing. My last build ran a Core 2 Duo E8500 & EVGA 8600 GTS. Oh and the last thing is, the Hyper 212+ was missing the back plate (brand new in box), so CM is shipping me that and once i get that installed I'll be OC'ing to around 4.3GHz :D ANd the 750W PSU is for in case I decide to go SLI later on


Pretty much got the same set up

nice... enjoy it
 6 years ago '04        #133
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 6812 6812
 Peter Griffin said:
I'm getting some of the same stuff you have, like the motherboard and CPU. I may get that same ram also. you ordered all this from new egg?
Yep, all from NewEgg. I could have saved a little more if I shopped around and ordered parts over time. But I didn't want to wait and just made one big order :-)
 6 years ago '04        #134
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
My new Photo Editing / Gaming build...


Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Case (4 fans, 2 front, 1 top, 1 side)
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB
Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
LITE-ON DVD Burner
Nippon Labs Delux 3.5" Internal All In One Card Reader/Writer
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (64 MB Cache SATA III)
Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB (32 MB Cache SATA III)
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus
Microsoft Desktop 5000 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
HP 2511x 25" WLED Monitor
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Just completed this build this past Tuesday. I originally got the Gateway FHX2402L 24" monitor, but hated the matte screen & the cheap wobbly stand, so I replaced with the HP 2511x (amazing btw) and also both hard drives had to be RMA'ed (1 DOA & 1 giving SMART errors ). I RMA'ed directly through WD instead of returning to NewEgg so I didn't get it running until Friday...but this system is amazing. My last build ran a Core 2 Duo E8500 & EVGA 8600 GTS. Oh and the last thing is, the Hyper 212+ was missing the back plate (brand new in box), so CM is shipping me that and once i get that installed I'll be OC'ing to around 4.3GHz :D ANd the 750W PSU is for in case I decide to go SLI later on
You can probably get it to 4.5 easy...

Good sh*t bro
 08-25-2011, 11:45 PM         #135
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Yep, all from NewEgg. I could have saved a little more if I shopped around and ordered parts over time. But I didn't want to wait and just made one big order :-)
Better off just sticking with NewEgg. They ship out their stuff real quick. I'll never order from Amazon EVER AGAIN after my last fiasco with them.
 6 years ago '05        #136
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
So I just got my computer. effin excited to play battlefield on this beast. pretty much the same specs as arkitek but i got a 580 instead. might be a bit over k!ll but whatever lol. just happy i got everything together
 6 years ago '04        #137
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 6812 6812
Update on my build...

I finally received the missing backplate from Cooler Master for the Hyper 212+. Unfortunately, just as I feared this giant will not allow me to keep my side case fan mounted so i removed it....and added it to the Hyper 212+ for a dual cooling setup :thumbsup: I also got it overclocked to 4.3GHz, could go a little further but I'm happy with where it's at...don't want to get too risky



Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 08-31-2011 at 07:28 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #138
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
that big cooler and videocard makes it look like thats the only thing in your case
 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM         #139
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
So I just got my computer. effin excited to play battlefield on this beast. pretty much the same specs as arkitek but i got a 580 instead. might be a bit over k!ll but whatever lol. just happy i got everything together
It's never overkill. It's just future proof ;)
 08-31-2011, 05:19 PM         #140
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits for Crosshair V to arrive* :)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy