Check out my rig

most viewed right now
 260
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 251
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-17-2011, 07:02 AM         #241
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got my replacement H100 yesterday. Time to OC to 5ghz+
 11-17-2011, 01:33 PM         #242
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
So after over a week of waiting, the side panel with the window finally came... And to no surprise based on this sh*tty Cooler Master store service i've experienced (shipping and general communication), the side panel came cracked and bent in the top corner where it screws in... (im positive this happened before they shipped it out cuz there is no way it happened during shipping cuz it was padded very well) Im not even gonna bother asking for a replacement, it still fits but kinda weird cuz of the dent and crack... Oh well... still looks nice... I did a little ghetto modding to add in an extra fan inside the case (zip-tied to the drive cage) so theres extra airflow... Its a blue fan in a red-led case so it looks kinda off, it'll be temporary I guess untill I buy a red one... Cleaned up the wires a little more, nothing too drastic... I'll post some pics tomorrow...
sh*t woulda NEVER happened if you got a better case like, say, the 800D.

But of course I'm just pulling sh*t outta my a.ss is all.

 DarkSidesHero said:
Got my replacement H100 yesterday. Time to OC to 5ghz+
2500k or 2600k? Too lazy to go back and check. That H100 any better, performance-wise, than the unholy trifecta of 212 Evo, Silver Arrow and D14?
 11-17-2011, 05:52 PM         #243
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

2500k or 2600k? Too lazy to go back and check. That H100 any better, performance-wise, than the unholy trifecta of 212 Evo, Silver Arrow and D14?
Nah man, I'm with the Bulldozer . Sitting @ 4.5 with my Zalman Cooler no problem. Had it at 5 the other week but decided to go back down and wait for this H100. I'll see how this thing performs this weekend.
 11-17-2011, 06:08 PM         #244
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Nah man, I'm with the Bulldozer . Sitting @ 4.5 with my Zalman Cooler no problem. Had it at 5 the other week but decided to go back down and wait for this H100. I'll see how this thing performs this weekend.
You know I might fu*k around and get a Phenom II X4 980 and OC that bi*ch to 5 Ghz if the H100 is any good.
 11-17-2011, 07:17 PM         #245
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buy my 1055t please
 11-21-2011, 07:59 PM         #247
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next thing to do is mod that H80 LED to red
 7 years ago '05        #248
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 2128 2128
isnt the 1055 faster than your bulldozer chip dark?
 11-22-2011, 08:22 AM         #249
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
isnt the 1055 faster than your bulldozer chip dark?
Going by Anandtech.com benchmarks the 8150 beats the 1055.
 7 years ago '05        #250
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 2128 2128
i see it but its not by much...but i see some of the O'C results for the fx chips reaching 8..dont know how much of a dif it actually makes in real time
 11-22-2011, 03:32 PM         #251
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
i see it but its not by much...but i see some of the O'C results for the fx chips reaching 8..dont know how much of a dif it actually makes in real time
None, because all those 8+ Ghz OC's are done with liquid nitrogen on a test bench.
 11-23-2011, 06:11 AM         #252
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since ill have some free time this weekend I'm going to do some pre-h100 install benchmarks at different speeds then do the same when I have the h100 installed. It'll be more for seeing what the temp differences are.

Anyone try Saints Row 3?
 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM         #253
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Since ill have some free time this weekend I'm going to do some pre-h100 install benchmarks at different speeds then do the same when I have the h100 installed. It'll be more for seeing what the temp differences are.

Anyone try Saints Row 3?
I'd rather get an AMD Phenom 980 than ANY six-core CPU's; despite being the same chip as the 955 there's less distance and less hassle to reach 4.0 Ghz.
 11-24-2011, 11:55 AM         #254
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True I hear you.

In other news, got Saints Row 3 to work by downgrading my mobo fw.
 11-24-2011, 08:27 PM         #255
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
True I hear you.

In other news, got Saints Row 3 to work by downgrading my mobo fw.
God damn this forum is dead.

Where else does one go for PC-related discussions and sh*t, other than anandtech, tom's hardware and overclock.net?
 6 years ago '04        #256
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
guru3d.com forums... I like them the most cuz its a smaller tight-nit group and its easier to navigate and find threads, also they have the latest drivers/beta/previews and provide great support...

In other news, 5970 on sale for 299.99 with free shipping... thats fire right there
 11-25-2011, 10:45 PM         #257
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
guru3d.com forums... I like them the most cuz its a smaller tight-nit group and its easier to navigate and find threads, also they have the latest drivers/beta/previews and provide great support...

In other news, 5970 on sale for 299.99 with free shipping... thats fire right there
Yeah I saw that but this deal is about 18 months too late.

Quad-GPU scaling is a NO-NO.
 6 years ago '04        #258
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
So my Razer Lycosa keyboard is a POS... The keys randomly stick, which is annoying as fu*k when I am typing or playing BF3... Like for instance I would be running and playing then BOOM my character just keeps veering to the left and I lose complete control of my keyboard... This has been happening since the day I bought it, so fu*k it I cant take it anymore since today is Cyber Monday I found a Steeseries 7G mechanical keyboard on sale 30 bucks off so I grabbed one...
[pic - click to view]



Should come soon... Nothing special, no back-lit keys or w.e but i really dont care cuz i'd rather prefer the functionality of it instead and reliability... Never had a mechanical keyboard some im pretty excitied as it will be good for FPS'... fu*king Razer and their POS keyboards... Check Newegg for reviews, almost as many people gave it a 1 star as ppl gave it a 5 star and most ppl give 5 stars to everything... So fu*k this keyboard... the mouse is good but I cant take it fu*kin replugging it in 2-3 times each time I wanna play BF3 cuz the keys stick? fu*k that


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-28-2011 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #259
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 2128 2128
you fina cop a new mouse too?







so word is the 2700k isnt worth the 50 dollar increase from the 2600k..waiting to see if and when the price drop for the 2600k and 2500k will come
 11-30-2011, 11:27 AM         #260
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
you fina cop a new mouse too?

so word is the 2700k isnt worth the 50 dollar increase from the 2600k..waiting to see if and when the price drop for the 2600k and 2500k will come
Shid n*gga I'm STILL waiting for the i7-960 prices to drop and it ain't never happened and it's been like 3 years now.

Good luck with that Sandy Bridge price drop.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy