Check out my rig

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Dominican girl caught riding..the Boss...LIVE
108 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 52
Ace Hood coming for DJ Khaled NECK
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Drake swagger jacking Kodak Black and Quentin Miller in that No Shoppin..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside RUMOR: Kodak Black sentenced to 3 years in jail?
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
23039 pageviews
661 comments


#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
Check out my rig
 

 

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



image

Better than the ps3 and 360 combined!

2014 edition:
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 10-21-2014 at 11:08 PM..

661 comments for "Check out my rig"

 5 years ago '05        #2
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 603 603
nice rig..what a big a.ss cooler,what are the specs by the way
 5 years ago '04        #3
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
 PhrozenMenace said:
nice rig..what a big a.ss cooler,what are the specs by the way
Amd Phenom II X6 1090T o/c'd @ 4ghz
Gigabute 890GPA-UD3H motherboard
8gb G.Skill DDR 3 1600 ram o/c'd
XFX Radeon HD 6970 o/c'd (using an nVidia 9800GT for physx)
Antec Truepower New 750w psu



Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 04-01-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #4
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 69 69
Got the same case hitting here.....
 5 years ago '04        #5
OpeeFaSho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
Cleaner than my setup lol. I'll put my pictures up whenever I switch to Sandy Bridge, hopefully by the end of this month.


 Russ369 said:
Amd Phenom II X6 1090T o/c'd @ 4ghz
Gigabute 890GPA-UD3H motherboard
8gb G.Skill DDR 3 1600 ram o/c'd
XFX Radeon HD 6970 o/c'd (using an nVidia 9800GT for physx)
750w psu


What brand PSU is that?


Last edited by OpeeFaSho; 04-01-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #6
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
 OpeeFaSho said:
Cleaner than my setup lol. I'll put my pictures up whenever I switch to Sandy Bridge, hopefully by the end of this month.





What brand PSU is that?
Antec Truepower New... Yea the wiring took a bit of time but I got it to where i like it... Im pissed at myself cuz i didn't wait for the fixed motherboards to get a sandybridge instead of my 1090t... SB blows my sh*t outta the water... W/e, im happy it plays all my games the way I want it... Except for NBA2k11 theres some graphical glitch with the text that still hasnt been adressed


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 04-01-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #7
OpeeFaSho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Russ369 said:
Antec Truepower New... Yea the wiring took a bit of time but I got it to where i like it... Im pissed at myself cuz i didn't wait for the fixed motherboards to get a sandybridge instead of my 1090t... SB blows my sh*t outta the water... W/e, im happy it plays all my games the way I want it... Except for NBA2k11 theres some graphical glitch with the text that still hasnt been adressed
Haha, yeah. Those gaming benchmarks for Sandy Bridge is crazy. It's like a 20% improvement over the X4/X6 AMD chips, and the sad thing is it's priced the same. So AMD has to come out swinging with the Bulldozer.

Should've switched to Nvidia :dancingcool:. It could be the lack of updates for the game, but who knows.
 5 years ago '05        #8
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 603 603
when do the bulldozers come around?


love the look of the haf 922..inside of yours looks too clean though russ..throw some random wires in there
 5 years ago '04        #9
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 69 69
 PhrozenMenace said:
when do the bulldozers come around?


love the look of the haf 922..inside of yours looks too clean though russ..throw some random wires in there
Thats one of the great features about this case. :dancingcool:
 5 years ago '04        #10
OpeeFaSho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 PhrozenMenace said:
when do the bulldozers come around?


love the look of the haf 922..inside of yours looks too clean though russ..throw some random wires in there
April, May, or June. NVIDIA's dev's were saying its way faster than Sandy Bridge, if it priced right then I wouldn't hesitate to stay with AMD.
 5 years ago '04        #11
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
 PhrozenMenace said:
when do the bulldozers come around?


love the look of the haf 922..inside of yours looks too clean though russ..throw some random wires in there
lol Nah man I love the clean look... good for airflow too... Im fu*kin anal about that blue sata wire too can't hide it but w/e... and yea, the Bulldozer cpu is prolly coming around June/July... I heard its gonna kick some a.ss...
 5 years ago '05        #12
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 603 603
waiting to see wat amd will bring to the table too..amd need to hurry up ..922 case for me...any of yal have ssd in the setup?

its only one little sata wire russ,lol
 5 years ago '04        #13
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
 PhrozenMenace said:
waiting to see wat amd will bring to the table too..amd need to hurry up ..922 case for me...any of yal have ssd in the setup?

its only one little sata wire russ,lol
Yea thats the one thing I regret was not getting an ssd for the OS... They are expensive as fu*k tho...
 5 years ago '05        #14
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 603 603
yeah they are like 2 bucks per gb...price not going down anytime soon though,sales barely do any damage to the original price.,but a 60gb is straight
 5 years ago '04        #15
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 978 978
 PhrozenMenace said:
yeah they are like 2 bucks per gb...price not going down anytime soon though,sales barely do any damage to the original price.,but a 60gb is straight
I never fully understood SSD's... So anything reading/writing off the drive will work much faster, but what exactly would benefit from that? Cuz if I get a 60gb SSD, all I could really fit on there is the OS and random programs, not really games (1 game is like 10gb nowadays)... I dunno
 5 years ago '05        #16
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
here is a pic of my recent build not too long ago

 5 years ago '04        #17
OpeeFaSho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Gravediggaz said:
here is a pic of my recent build not too long ago

Nice, I'm thinking about buying a NZXT case next week. My Antec 300 looks messy inside due to no cable management.

What's your specs?


Last edited by OpeeFaSho; 04-07-2011 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 3 3
 OpeeFaSho said:
Nice, I'm thinking about buying a NZXT case next week. My Antec 300 looks messy inside due to no cable management.

What's your specs?
thanks

yeah specs are
cpu: AMD am3 phenom II
mobo: Gigabyte GA-880A-UD3
ram: G.skill ripjaws 4gb
ssd: G.skill phoenix pro 60 gb
hdd: samsung f3 1tb
gpu: powercolor 1gb ati radeon hd 5850
psu : corsair HX-650

I am a AMD fanboy
 5 years ago '05        #19
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 104 104
sick stuff guys! im most deff hittin this section up in a few months cuz i wanna build a rig for the new battlefield comin out. im already lookin out for the GTX 580 cuz i think someone here recommended it.
 5 years ago '04        #20
OpeeFaSho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Peter Griffin said:
sick stuff guys! im most deff hittin this section up in a few months cuz i wanna build a rig for the new battlefield comin out. im already lookin out for the GTX 580 cuz i think someone here recommended it.
Depends what resolution you're going to be gaming at. Gaming at 1920x1080, you'll need a GTX 560 overclocked or GTX 570, 6950 2GB. GTX 580 is overkill but overkill for a PC Gaming rig is a great thing.


 Gravediggaz said:
thanks

yeah specs are
cpu: AMD am3 phenom II
mobo: Gigabyte GA-880A-UD3
ram: G.skill ripjaws 4gb
ssd: G.skill phoenix pro 60 gb
hdd: samsung f3 1tb
gpu: powercolor 1gb ati radeon hd 5850
psu : corsair HX-650

I am a AMD fanboy
I used to be also, but there processors are lacking compared to what Intel has out now. Hopefully Bulldozer will win me over.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Is Nelly Influential? :lemmethink:
40 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Will def hitting Australian Bae Margot Robbie.Suicide Squad Comic Cn Pa..
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Mary J. Blige Files For Divorce From Manager/Husband After 12 Years Of..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside NIKE Blessing All The Trap Niccas Low Key With This One
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside @ayeshapi #WoodPipe or #NoPipe
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Damn.. Jason Bourne currently at 54% RT..
76 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside We have to do better...
215 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jesus take the...
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy