Asians and sports (not meant to be racist)

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 346 346
athleticism mostly i think...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the hommies though
 04-01-2011, 02:33 PM         #102
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GHOSTDUBS said:
what a dumbass thread... do some research before u post something stupid dummy... most asians choose not to focus on sports cuz they got better sh*t to do n*gga... and when they do play sports, they k!ll it... u got asians in alot of sports like soccer (every world cup an asian team qualifies), volleyball (these n*ggas can jump), ping pong (say no more), any type of f!ghting (kung fu n*gga), football (random giant asians), ball (got more asians in the nba then ever before), cross country (these fu!!ers are quick as hell), swimming (china k!lls the high dive)... plus the only country competing wit the us in the olympics is always china... cmon son
What a dumb a.ss response.. so because there's 2 Asians in the NBA they're k!lling it now?

Out of the BILLIONS of Asians in the world only a handful of them succeed at sports on a world level (I'm sorry ping pong doesn't count.. pool isn't a sport.. four square isn't a sport)

I acknowledged f!ghting sports and baseball
 7 years ago '05        #103
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 GHOSTDUBS said:
ping pong (say no more), any type of f!ghting (kung fu n*gga), football (random giant asians)

remember Jeremy Lin? hahah

[pic - click to view]

04-01-2011, 02:35 PM         #104
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Education is highly focused in the majority of Asian countries. Asians do play sports but most of the time it's not just not the major sports we have in the United States.

Genetically, Asians are smaller in frame too. Most likely because of the food they eat in Asia, particularly rice.

However, when Asians do play sports, they are typically very good at excelling. Didn't China just win several gold medals in the Olympics?
China DOES have the most people on earth.. but they only win these ping pong medals and those 25 year old "kids" winning medals against real teens

Honestly.. they stress education more than athletics.. that's all that needed to be said and this thread could have been nipped in the bud
 7 years ago '05        #105
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Lakers fan's if they aren't Mexican - Asian
AHAHHAHAHAH thats going in my signature
 7 years ago '06        #106
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 MY_name said:
China DOES have the most people on earth.. but they only win these ping pong medals and those 25 year old "kids" winning medals against real teens

Honestly.. they stress education more than athletics.. that's all that needed to be said and this thread could have been nipped in the bud
This was already brought up on the 1st page and a known thing. It's obvious through your demeanor that you are racist towards Asians.
 7 years ago '04        #107
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15506 15506
The threadstarter shouldn't be deemed a racist, just ignorant about the topic.

I believe every human on Earth has built in stereotypes about groups or races.
 7 years ago '04        #108
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
 Hold That said:
I always wondered why Japanese didn't try to get into football especially with the offensive lineman and sumo wrestling similarities..
I just watched a documentary on sumo wrestling

The top guys have it fu*king made, they get anything they want whenever they want, and they literally have like 12 women in the same house as them
Like feeding them grapes type sh*t..
 7 years ago '11        #109
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 TheMagicMan said:
Threadstarter ain't Black, unless he's over 60 years old...I've never called myself "Negro" and never heard anyone else refer to themselves as "I'm a negro"

White dude race bating...keep it moving
he doesn't talk like you, he must not be black
 04-01-2011, 02:46 PM         #110
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
This was already brought up on the 1st page and a known thing. It's obvious through your demeanor that you are racist towards Asians.
lol no I'm not.. one of my very best friends is Asian (yeah yeah.. I know) .. Im racially insensitive sure... but I'm equal opportunity
 7 years ago '05        #111
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
I get what the T/S means TO A POINT... Theres really NO standout Asian players aside from baseball in any major sports.... I dont think athlete when someone says Asian... I got Asian potnas who can hoop, but not so much in football...Thats not a knock though... Asians thrive in areas that matter... Science, Medicine, Technology, Numbers... THOSE are fields that are always relevant...
 7 years ago '05        #112
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 MY_name said:
lol no I'm not.. one of my very best friends is Asian (yeah yeah.. I know) .. Im racially insensitive sure... but I'm equal opportunity
its coo if your asian friend sucks at sports

sometimes i ball with black dudes who look like Tayshaun Prince... its pretty ridiculous.

i actually balled yesterday against a Junior in high school whos a 4 star recruit... dude was dunkin and catchin alley oops and sh*t

its not fair man

Last edited by SyDuck; 04-01-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 04-01-2011, 03:12 PM         #113
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Lowkey18 said:
as we speak they are removing the 3 dollars that are left in your bank account.
 04-01-2011, 03:16 PM         #114
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
I get what the T/S means TO A POINT... Theres really NO standout Asian players aside from baseball in any major sports.... I dont think athlete when someone says Asian... I got Asian potnas who can hoop, but not so much in football...Thats not a knock though... Asians thrive in areas that matter... Science, Medicine, Technology, Numbers... THOSE are fields that are always relevant...
If Asians are behind Apple than your right, but Apple runs the world..

Anyway..

How the fu*k can you say they are not athletic when Ichiro is the fastest player in the MLB.. The problem is that asians dont look at sports as a career path, its just entertainment for them. For Blacks and Hispanics who dominate most sports like Football / Basketball and Baseball its a way to secure financial freedom..
 7 years ago '10        #115
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
its just how they are brought up i think, i saw some sh*t on the news a month ago called like Asian Tiger Mom, where the kid can only bring home stright A's or its grounded, they get like no TV, fun is like playing violin and sh*t, no sleep overs, no Bf/Gf, like its some hardcore sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
2008 Olympics

Gold Medals

China 51

USA 36

Russia 23
 7 years ago '04        #117
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 pootysmack said:
he doesn't talk like you, he must not be black
Black people under 60 don't call themselves "Negroes" when they're asked what race they are . When's the last time you've seen a form that said "White, Asian, Negro"

That's Jim Crow Era language, language that black people of all economic status dont use, thats a word either 80 year old black people use, or people who aren't black use...
 7 years ago '10        #118
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 kingofthecity said:
2008 Olympics

Gold Medals

China 51

USA 36

Russia 23
Idk why people are ignoring the most interesting part of the discussion, the evolutionary aspect. Seeing as they are smaller - ofc they're gonna dominate gymnastics. They are built for it... just like we are built for football/basketball... now get PAST that point and we get to the real point - how the hell did they asians get to the point where their race looks that similar? They must be loyal as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #119
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Here in Minnesota we have a lot of foreign exchange students, so basically a lot of "fobs." Chinese, Viet, Korean, Tibetin, Laos, Hmong, etc. You name it. All fu*king racist.
to address that...

... yes fobs are racist as fu*k

... my parents are racist as fu*k

lol... can you blame them when the american media villainizes blacks and latinos?

i was born here, and most people born here during this generation are different, we have access to the internet and our communities are more mixed, so we dont have the same views
 7 years ago '05        #120
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,303 | Props total: 4725 4725
 SyDuck said:
to address that...

... yes fobs are racist as fu*k

... my parents are racist as fu*k

lol... can you blame them when the american media villainizes blacks and latinos?

i was born here, and most people born here during this generation are different, we have access to the internet and our communities are more mixed, so we dont have the same views

But I will say this, discrimination cause of skin color's common EVERYWHERE, despite what everyone believes. And it's not solely because of American media, that's for sure .In the Philippines particularly, it's no coincidence that it's more accepting and seen as "higher" class-wise to be a lighter skin color.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago