Asians and sports (not meant to be racist)

most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 MY_name said:
China DOES have the most people on earth.. but they only win these ping pong medals and those 25 year old "kids" winning medals against real teens

Honestly.. they stress education more than athletics.. that's all that needed to be said and this thread could have been nipped in the bud
This was already brought up on the 1st page and a known thing. It's obvious through your demeanor that you are racist towards Asians.
 7 years ago '04        #102
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 21148 21148
The threadstarter shouldn't be deemed a racist, just ignorant about the topic.

I believe every human on Earth has built in stereotypes about groups or races.
 7 years ago '04        #103
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$572 | Props total: 402 402
 Hold That said:
I always wondered why Japanese didn't try to get into football especially with the offensive lineman and sumo wrestling similarities..
I just watched a documentary on sumo wrestling

The top guys have it fu*king made, they get anything they want whenever they want, and they literally have like 12 women in the same house as them
Like feeding them grapes type sh*t..
 7 years ago '11        #104
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
 TheMagicMan said:
Threadstarter ain't Black, unless he's over 60 years old...I've never called myself "Negro" and never heard anyone else refer to themselves as "I'm a negro"

White dude race bating...keep it moving
he doesn't talk like you, he must not be black
 04-01-2011, 01:46 PM         #105
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
This was already brought up on the 1st page and a known thing. It's obvious through your demeanor that you are racist towards Asians.
lol no I'm not.. one of my very best friends is Asian (yeah yeah.. I know) .. Im racially insensitive sure... but I'm equal opportunity
 7 years ago '05        #106
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
I get what the T/S means TO A POINT... Theres really NO standout Asian players aside from baseball in any major sports.... I dont think athlete when someone says Asian... I got Asian potnas who can hoop, but not so much in football...Thats not a knock though... Asians thrive in areas that matter... Science, Medicine, Technology, Numbers... THOSE are fields that are always relevant...
 7 years ago '05        #107
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,404 | Props total: 446 446
 MY_name said:
lol no I'm not.. one of my very best friends is Asian (yeah yeah.. I know) .. Im racially insensitive sure... but I'm equal opportunity
its coo if your asian friend sucks at sports

sometimes i ball with black dudes who look like Tayshaun Prince... its pretty ridiculous.

i actually balled yesterday against a Junior in high school whos a 4 star recruit... dude was dunkin and catchin alley oops and sh*t

its not fair man

Last edited by SyDuck; 04-01-2011 at 02:11 PM..
 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM         #108
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Lowkey18 said:
as we speak they are removing the 3 dollars that are left in your bank account.
 04-01-2011, 02:16 PM         #109
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
I get what the T/S means TO A POINT... Theres really NO standout Asian players aside from baseball in any major sports.... I dont think athlete when someone says Asian... I got Asian potnas who can hoop, but not so much in football...Thats not a knock though... Asians thrive in areas that matter... Science, Medicine, Technology, Numbers... THOSE are fields that are always relevant...
If Asians are behind Apple than your right, but Apple runs the world..

Anyway..

How the fu*k can you say they are not athletic when Ichiro is the fastest player in the MLB.. The problem is that asians dont look at sports as a career path, its just entertainment for them. For Blacks and Hispanics who dominate most sports like Football / Basketball and Baseball its a way to secure financial freedom..
 7 years ago '10        #110
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
its just how they are brought up i think, i saw some sh*t on the news a month ago called like Asian Tiger Mom, where the kid can only bring home stright A's or its grounded, they get like no TV, fun is like playing violin and sh*t, no sleep overs, no Bf/Gf, like its some hardcore sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #111
Die-Nasty 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 2276 2276
2008 Olympics

Gold Medals

China 51

USA 36

Russia 23
 7 years ago '04        #112
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 pootysmack said:
he doesn't talk like you, he must not be black
Black people under 60 don't call themselves "Negroes" when they're asked what race they are . When's the last time you've seen a form that said "White, Asian, Negro"

That's Jim Crow Era language, language that black people of all economic status dont use, thats a word either 80 year old black people use, or people who aren't black use...
 7 years ago '10        #113
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,172 | Props total: 8485 8485
 kingofthecity said:
2008 Olympics

Gold Medals

China 51

USA 36

Russia 23
Idk why people are ignoring the most interesting part of the discussion, the evolutionary aspect. Seeing as they are smaller - ofc they're gonna dominate gymnastics. They are built for it... just like we are built for football/basketball... now get PAST that point and we get to the real point - how the hell did they asians get to the point where their race looks that similar? They must be loyal as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #114
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,404 | Props total: 446 446
 MPLSallstar said:
Here in Minnesota we have a lot of foreign exchange students, so basically a lot of "fobs." Chinese, Viet, Korean, Tibetin, Laos, Hmong, etc. You name it. All fu*king racist.
to address that...

... yes fobs are racist as fu*k

... my parents are racist as fu*k

lol... can you blame them when the american media villainizes blacks and latinos?

i was born here, and most people born here during this generation are different, we have access to the internet and our communities are more mixed, so we dont have the same views
 7 years ago '05        #115
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,806 | Props total: 5778 5778
 SyDuck said:
to address that...

lol... can you blame them when the american media villainizes blacks and latinos?

i was born here, and most people born here during this generation are different, we have access to the internet and our communities are more mixed, so we dont have the same views

But I will say this, discrimination cause of skin color's common EVERYWHERE, despite what everyone believes. And it's not solely because of American media, that's for sure .In the Philippines particularly, it's no coincidence that it's more accepting and seen as "higher" class-wise to be a lighter skin color.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,650 | Props total: 15273 15273
But can he beat a black american though? :hmm:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #117
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O. said:
If Asians are behind Apple than your right, but Apple runs the world..

Anyway..

How the fu*k can you say they are not athletic when Ichiro is the fastest player in the MLB.. The problem is that asians dont look at sports as a career path, its just entertainment for them. For Blacks and Hispanics who dominate most sports like Football / Basketball and Baseball its a way to secure financial freedom..
I said athlete is NOT the first word that comes to mind when I hear Asian... Ichiro is dope, who you tellin?
 7 years ago '05        #118
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,766 | Props total: 5504 5504
 Bea5T said:
Over several years

Samoans have their own culture now. I have never met a Samoan that considers himself asian
they may have their own culture, but that has nothing to do with their Asian ancestry...

i don't consider myself African, but that slave ship dropped somebody in my family off a looooong time ago...

culture is not the same as ancestry...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 04-01-2011 at 09:49 PM..
 04-01-2011, 03:40 PM         #119
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
to address that...

LOL at blaming American media. Blacks villainize against themselves.

Just look at the Fab Five documentary. And Jimmy King is still bitter about Grant Hill to this day.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #120
Rubix 
space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1356 1356
How come straight out of the jungle n*ggas from africa aint k!llin it in basketball or football? How come there aren't any top tier Jamaican athletes in "real" sports like basketball or football? Running aint a real sport! How come whites from europe aint dominating the nba? There's only a few of them that made it here. :rolleyes:

Threadstarter and anybody co-signing him are dumb as sh*t if they don't see that basketball and football are western sports so no sh*t, westerners are going to be over-represented.

Last edited by Rubix; 04-01-2011 at 04:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago