Asians and sports (not meant to be racist)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2011, 01:00 AM         #61
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
just curious TS, what ethnicity are you?
Negro
 04-01-2011, 01:03 AM         #62
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was trying to have a serious discussion until some butthurt Asian decided to call me a ****.. monkey.. etc

Then the other lames getting offended for some reason..

7 years ago '10        #63
boony 6 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 1 1
so you got to make a generalization based off of one person?
 7 years ago '09        #64
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 633 633
 Thee Yung Star said:
they are further evolved humans than the rest of us [by evolved i mean they are farther away from the ape]

smaller, look similar [not racist, just stating], very good with numbers/technology ... they are the future.
This (Some of this, would't say further evolved, rather they adapted to there environment). People seem not to understand Human Evolution very well (Theres a reason why the avg. Chinese height is like 5'6''). Theres also a reason why 8% of America makes up like 85% of the NBA (Like 97% if you throw out Centers and pass first PG's).

If your Dark skinned your more recent ancestors grew up in a warmer area, If you light skinned your more recent ancestors grew up in colder areas. And before in-door gyms and things like that living in colder environments meant conserving energy. Were as warmer environments allowed humans to stay more active (Just think when you are more active in the outdoors, winter or summer?) and these traits are passed down.

Last edited by GREAT1NE; 04-01-2011 at 01:23 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #65
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
they ahte n*ggas thats y they dont play sports with higher concentartions of n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #66
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
the ignorance in this thread is amazing
 7 years ago '07        #67
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Illuminati said:
they ahte n*ggas thats y they dont play sports with higher concentartions of n*ggas
That is just ignorant, everywhere I've been in Asia blacks get more love than white folks. You still might have those that are afraid or look down on Blacks, but in the Philippines, Japan, Thailand I have noticed that my white-american friends get a lot more dirty looks and negative attitudes when we've been out.

In the Philippines especially, since their favorite sport is basketball. They damn near worship black folks over there.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-01-2011 at 01:21 AM..
 04-01-2011, 01:19 AM         #68
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
What they lack in physique, they make up in intelligence. Easily the smartest race.
Most dedicated towards education? maybe, with studying an excessive amount of hours. but with a population of over a billion asians both far east and indian who knows the percentage of those without even a basic education. they rely on that more than we do in the states to survive period. sh*t isn't a neccisity here. theres no such thing as hood rich in india or china.

and as far as sports is concerned: tennis, ping pong, combat, swimming, gymnastics, archery, pool, chess
 7 years ago '04        #69
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 96 96
pacquaio donaire munoz flip f!ghters keepin it real
 7 years ago '05        #70
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
I always wondered why Japanese didn't try to get into football especially with the offensive lineman and sumo wrestling similarities..
 7 years ago '07        #71
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
I always wondered why Japanese didn't try to get into football especially with the offensive lineman and sumo wrestling similarities..
I've thought about that myself. Maybe it's because football is not really a sport they follow over there. Of the American sports, basketball and baseball are way more popular in Japan.
 7 years ago '07        #72
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
How do you define a REAL SPORT, threadstarter?
 7 years ago '05        #73
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 MY_name said:
I should have made myself clear.. I meant REAL sports..

Golf? Badminton? Table tennis? Diving? Skating? Are you fu*king kidding me?

And Asians aren't good at soccer either
By "Real" sports you mean the "Big 4" that are popular in American culture?

Obviously not the sports that can be played in the Olympics? No, no, no those are definitly not "Real" sports. Are you fu*king kidding me?

Like stated by other people, Asians tend to focus on academics/technology/innovation rather than kicking the crap outta themselves playing sports. The ones that do play sports tend to stand out. For example, Asians in NBA I immediately think of Yao Ming, Asians in Baseball I think of Hideo Nomo (Yea I know hes retired). Although I don't really see them participating in Hockey or Football, at least no stand outs, maybe Paul Kariya but he was born in Canada with Japanese parents. There is a giant list of Asians in MMA but I guess thats not a sport either!?
 7 years ago '07        #74
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
It's not right for me to feel this way, but I've mingled with plenty of Asians in my life and I've NEVER experienced so much racism from ANY other race... feels good somebody degrading them back. May not be right, but oh well.

You must talking about Asians that live in America, because once you visit their countries it's a totally different story. I can agree that a lot of Asian-Americans are like that, but from my experiences in Asia, I got nothing but love for the most part. A hell of a lot of better experiences than some of my white buddies experienced over there.
 7 years ago '09        #75
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 MY_name said:
I doubt they're good at hockey.. how can they see the Puck?
:disdain2:

anyway, they're pretty good @ football (soccer).
same goes for like gymnastics, track & field & table tennis etc...

anyway, why am i even pandering to this low key racist thread
 7 years ago '04        #76
Skystar275 1 heat pts
space
space
$413 | Props total: 46 46
dumb muhfickers bring up ping pong like they ain't get the stereotype waching forest gump. ping pong aint played on the tv since 1987 so how do you know?
 7 years ago '04        #77
Skystar275 1 heat pts
space
space
and yeah I'm saying they aint even good at that lol, if they were it's special olympics the retards playing the retards
 7 years ago '04        #78
Skystar275 1 heat pts
space
space
but daaamn shaq dunked on that whiteboy, you don't have no examples of asians dominating a sport with multiple races do you?
 7 years ago '05        #79
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,305 | Props total: 4726 4726
Culture and the way Asians are grow up, for the most part, play a major factor.

I'm pretty athletic myself compared to the average Filipino. Hell, I'm more athletic than the average athletes you see in your typical gym. But that was cause I worked my a.ss off during high school to be that way WITHOUT much or any encouragement from my parents or any Filipino family friends.

I agree with the folks in here saying that sports isn't a necessity in their lives. It MAY be there for some, as hobbies and such, but my parents have always pushed me towards education and cultural values rather than arts and sports. But when I excelled at the sports I did, of course, my parents were there to support me. Sports was just probably the least of their priorities for me growing up.
 04-01-2011, 08:46 AM         #80
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Boxers, Golfers, badminton, table tennis, tennis, baseball, soccer, gymnastics, diving, figure skating, speed skating... i mean seriously.... are you f**king stupid?
i agree this thread is very ignorant... on more than one level and that has pretty

much been stated multiple times

but come on!! i cringe when i turn on the olympics and i see this...

worldwide recognition for being good at ping pong is absurd...

had to vent

Skystar275 said:
dumb muhfickers bring up ping pong like they ain't get the stereotype waching forest gump. ping pong aint played on the tv since 1987 so how do you know?
olympics kiddo... on every 4 years

Last edited by FLAfynestshawti; 04-01-2011 at 08:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy