Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #121
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
What's funny is, you go to android forums and you see people running with all these problems...then they want to switch to an iPhone and Android users always come with, oh all you have to do is this ______ ( a list of a bunch of steps to do something, go reprogram something, etc etc).

I've been around the block when it comes to phones... been doing this thing for years and I too once did not want/hated the iPhone...

When you can sit back and look at things from an unbiased perspective you see how jaded people can be.

As you two admitted you're both "techs" it's not surprising you two are jaded as you are.

I am thinking about switching to Android, but I will wait for the next iPhone release to make a decision. There are always new Android phones coming out that are bigger and better... and limitations about ROMs (and all that, I don't know much bout it at this point)... and then you have all these updates that are different all throughout each vendor...etc ettc.... a plethora of bullsh*t you need to take into consideration.
 7 years ago '05        #122
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 kuruption said:
So you're trying to say that everyone that has an iPhone is just Biased? of course they are. Everyone is partial to something. It's no different then how you feel about Android.
you know damn well were biased for a good reason.
 04-02-2011, 12:44 PM         #123
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
So you're trying to say that everyone that has an iPhone is just Biased? of course they are. Everyone is partial to something. It's no different then how you feel about Android.
Unfortunately I'm only partial to Android cause we have the same principles. I believe heavily in open source and so does Android. So does Samsung. If they changed their principles, Im jumping ship.

I use Windows for my laptop. I use Playstation for gaming. I use Android for communicating.
The common trend is open environments. If Apple opened up and kept the quality, I'd consider them as well. As long as they keep up their douchebag tactics, they get no love from me.

Same way I don't buy xbox consoles. Same way I don't buy Apple PCs.
 7 years ago '11        #124
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Oh .. jailbreaking is not popular on the iPhone? People don't buy peripherals on it?
Even if you paid only .99 for every app are you telling me that is somehow less expensive than free?
I am not saying it not popular, I am saying the % of jailbroken iPhones to unjailbroken is small. How do you consider yourself smart when you can't comprehend such a simple concept?

I am not arguing that is is LESS expensive than free, when did I ever say that?

And I am in DENAIL?

Denial is the name of the game and iPhone owners play it all day. Those who don't really don't know about Android. Those who do ... well ... they're too comfortable to change. Those who change aren't willing to put in the work to learn a new way of doing things so they regress back.

At the end of the day, all your money goes to the ads Steve Jobs uses to lure y'all back for another price gouging. Keep on feeding the beast that r*pes you. I'll keep getting the best for a lower price. Keep it up suckers!
Yeah, you're idea that iPhone owners are simply too stupid to use Android is probably the most outrageous statement around the phone community. These are made by people who sit behind a computer all day and don't get out and socialize.

You can go on the internet, and you can find posts of MANY people who switch to Android not only to come back... and many who come from Android not only to come back to the iPhone because of all the sh*t you have to take into consideration.

Droid X was supposed to be the BEST Android phone out at the time... at this point in time it is a buggy a.ss phone. Yeah, I know people who have it.

But I know the typical Android homer response.

"You can fix it. They probably aren't doing something right...etc"

GTFOH.
 7 years ago '04        #125
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Metalzoa said:
Oh .. jailbreaking is not popular on the iPhone? People don't buy peripherals on it?
Even if you paid only .99 for every app are you telling me that is somehow less expensive than free?

Denial is the name of the game and iPhone owners play it all day. Those who don't really don't know about Android. Those who do ... well ... they're too comfortable to change. Those who change aren't willing to put in the work to learn a new way of doing things so they regress back.

At the end of the day, all your money goes to the ads Steve Jobs uses to lure y'all back for another price gouging. Keep on feeding the beast that r*pes you. I'll keep getting the best for a lower price. Keep it up suckers!
there's nothing wrong with being comfortable with what you have. You keep talking like Android phones are overly complicated. Anyone can use them. Sure, you have to know a little bit about the platform if you want to maximize the performance but shouldn't it run well out of the box? Why should you have to do extra work to save battery life, but cripple the phone elsewhere? I'll stand by the fact that I want a good music player on my Phone that doesn't eat the battery like the ones on the Evo did that's all I need. Call it what you want.
 7 years ago '11        #126
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Unfortunately I'm only partial to Android cause we have the same principles. I believe heavily in open source and so does Android. So does Samsung. If they changed their principles, Im jumping ship.

I use Windows for my laptop. I use Playstation for gaming. I use Android for communicating.
The common trend is open environments. If Apple opened up and kept the quality, I'd consider them as well. As long as they keep up their douchebag tactics, they get no love from me.

The reason why Apple is so successful is because of "not being opened" up... they control everything they do.
 7 years ago '11        #127
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Why Android always point to iPhone users as if BB users don't fall in the same category of not wanting change and using a simple OS?
 04-02-2011, 12:49 PM         #128
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
What's funny is, you go to android forums and you see people running with all these problems...then they want to switch to an iPhone and Android users always come with, oh all you have to do is this ______ ( a list of a bunch of steps to do something, go reprogram something, etc etc).

I've been around the block when it comes to phones... been doing this thing for years and I too once did not want/hated the iPhone...

When you can sit back and look at things from an unbiased perspective you see how jaded people can be.

As you two admitted you're both "techs" it's not surprising you two are jaded as you are.

I am thinking about switching to Android, but I will wait for the next iPhone release to make a decision. There are always new Android phones coming out that are bigger and better... and limitations about ROMs (and all that, I don't know much bout it at this point)... and then you have all these updates that are different all throughout each vendor...etc ettc.... a plethora of bullsh*t you need to take into consideration.
Read your post very carefully and then tell me why anyone should listen to your ignorant biased a.ss. You can't follow simple instructions about fixing problems on your device but want to tell me Apple is better?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #129
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Read your post very carefully and then tell me why anyone should listen to your ignorant biased a.ss. You can't follow simple instructions about fixing problems on your device but want to tell me Apple is better?
Follow simple instructions to fix my phone?

What?

What the hell are you talking about?

You calling me biased is like a meth head in the alley calling me a loser.
 7 years ago '05        #130
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
Aye leave blackberry owners alone... they got enough to deal with buying 2006 technology at prices similar to iphones and high end android powered phones today
 04-02-2011, 12:53 PM         #131
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

Exactly. If Android were to become a closed system in the future, I would stop supporting them. I tend to stay away from Motorola phones and favor HTC phones because of Motorola making it very difficult to root the phones. Both are Android phones yet I favor one brand over the other. I support open community. Any platform that supports that I am for.

Apple is a very closed community and overprice the majority of their products. Why does an Apple Laptop cost so much when I can get the same laptop (hardware wise) with Windows instead of Leopard for much less? Why is it to this day that none of their handheld devices support SDCards? It is obviously that they are overpricing their products and royally screwing their consumers when it comes to cost. If you want to support that, ok. But I will certainly not.
 7 years ago '11        #132
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Is there a PROBLEM with waiting for the next iPhone release to make a decision?

WTF?
 04-02-2011, 12:54 PM         #133
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
The reason why Apple is so successful is because of "not being opened" up... they control everything they do.
What does their FINANCIAL success have to do with them making better devices?
 04-02-2011, 12:56 PM         #134
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Follow simple instructions to fix my phone?

What?

What the hell are you talking about?

You calling me biased is like a meth head in the alley calling me a loser.
So even meth heads KNOW you are a loser huh. I don't blame em .. you're clearly broken in the medulla.
 7 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 JaiMega said:
you know damn well were biased for a good reason.
I do. I was just as smug for no reason when I had an Evo. It's just a phone. To each his own. I'm not in denial, I know Android is the better software. I don't see why Android owners feel the need to sh*t on everyone else because of an OS on a cellphone is better than another. Really? And some of you really complain about Apple fanboys like you guys aren't just as bad.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-02-2011 at 01:01 PM..
 04-02-2011, 01:01 PM         #136
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
there's nothing wrong with being comfortable with what you have. You keep talking like Android phones are overly complicated. Anyone can use them. Sure, you have to know a little bit about the platform if you want to maximize the performance but shouldn't it run well out of the box? Why should you have to do extra work to save battery life, but cripple the phone elsewhere? I'll stand by the fact that I want a good music player on my Phone that doesn't eat the battery like the ones on the Evo did that's all I need. Call it what you want.
I thought we'd been over this before: Evo sucks. And you Apple heads are not used to true multi tasking so y'all are shocked that your battery drains faster when you're running more sh*t at once ... how isn't that logical to anyone?

If you want to conserve battery power, run less things at once. Apple does it by PRETENDING to multi task when it doesn't. Android gives you the option of multi-tasking SHOULD YOU NEED IT, but you should be smart enough to close an app when you're not using it.

I multi-task between a few apps but I keep an eye on processing power and how long I spend doing running multiple apps. Used to use Task-Killer but now I do it manually. It saves more power and makes more sense that way.
 04-02-2011, 01:02 PM         #137
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Aye leave blackberry owners alone... they got enough to deal with buying 2006 technology at prices similar to iphones and high end android powered phones today
To be fair they get better security and encryption right out of the box, so I can understand what they are paying for. Apple on the other hand ...
 04-02-2011, 01:04 PM         #138
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
I do. I was just as smug for no reason when I had an Evo. It's just a phone. To each his own. I'm not in denial, I know Android is the better software. I do see why Android owners feel the need to sh*t on everyone else because of an OS on a cellphone is better than another. Really? And some of you really complain about Apple fanboys like you guys aren't just as bad.
It is not because we love Android so much though. At least for some of us. We just do not understand why you would pay for something that is technologically inferior to another product that cost the same. If Apple released an Iphone that blew away every Android phone and was open source, I would buy it. You cannot call people fanboys if they are willing to jump ship as soon as something better comes around.

As for Metalzoa, I do not understand why people would buy an Iphone and then jailbreak it to customize it. At that point I would argue that they just want the Iphone brand. The people I know that have Iphones do not have it jailbroken. Well all minus one, and he jailbroke it to just unlock the sim card for use overseas.
 7 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
I thought we'd been over this before: Evo sucks. And you Apple heads are not used to true multi tasking so y'all are shocked that your battery drains faster when you're running more sh*t at once ... how isn't that logical to anyone?

If you want to conserve battery power, run less things at once. Apple does it by PRETENDING to multi task when it doesn't. Android gives you the option of multi-tasking SHOULD YOU NEED IT, but you should be smart enough to close an app when you're not using it.

I multi-task between a few apps but I keep an eye on processing power and how long I spend doing running multiple apps. Used to use Task-Killer but now I do it manually. It saves more power and makes more sense that way.
We have been over this, I was only running one thing, the media player and it's was k!lling my battery. Just because I have an iPhone I'm not a technical retard. I know where to close my apps at. In fact I usually just turned the sh*t off completely at night when I went to bed. The Evo is the only (IMO) decent Android phone that Sprint had at the time, I'm never going to Verizon and the Atrix did not appeal to me.
 04-02-2011, 01:11 PM         #140
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth be told, the most important thing in a portable device is battery life. Evo had reports of weak battery so the bigger screen and higher processing power did not compensate for the fact that it could die quickly to me. I don't know about the Atrix but its still on Froyo so the dual core is pointless to me since single core works well enough for Froyo (and Froyo reportedly doesn't utilize dual cores efficiently) so why bother?

Waiting for Samsung to drop that Honeycomb tablet to go with my Galaxy S. And the Galaxy S II is looking sweet, but I won't need that. The first one is magic enough for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy