Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 King Ryan said:
Do something about it, you idiots are so simple thinking everyone in the world should have a USA mindset, there are different culture, values, countries, religion etc,you retards act like everyone is the same, China and United States are not the same countries so of course their values will be different when it comes to animals why is this such a shock "OMgoosh turltes the world is ending" , they might not have as much emphasis on a turtle life than someone that live in the USA , yall n*ggas need to come out of the cave u been living in your whole life and see that their is a world outside the USA.
Im not from the US, nor do i think people should have the same mind set as others. But thats just harsh, people have control over their lives but these poor animals dont. What did they do to deserve being treated like this? maybe that turtle just wants to chill out in the open, how can someone for their own greedy profit torture them?

also just because your from a different country doesnt mean your mindset to cruelty should differ, everyone has a heart and understands what can cause pain to someone else whether its a animal or a person.

Just think its pretty darn selfish whether its for profit, fun or whatever reason. Just because you have the power to do something like that doesnt mean you should.
 7 years ago '06        #22
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,563 | Props total: 35685 35685
Terrible
 7 years ago '04        #23
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
 King Ryan said:
Do something about it, you idiots are so simple thinking everyone in the world should have a USA mindset, there are different culture, values, countries, religion etc,you retards act like everyone is the same, China and United States are not the same countries so of course their values will be different when it comes to animals why is this such a shock "OMgoosh turltes the world is ending" , they might not have as much emphasis on a turtle life than someone that live in the USA , yall n*ggas need to come out of the cave u been living in your whole life and see that their is a world outside the USA.

Wow I wish you would teach me about world outside the cave you fu*king shill. You dont know sh*t more. All you know is unimpressive attemps to down someone who shows compassion.
As far as their culture? fu*k their culture, it is pretty confused as far as the living animal keychain sh*t goes.
As far as the whole taking care of people first argument? I've never met a turtle I didnt like. I've met many people I didnt like.
Oh and many more culture of the world believe in honoring animal life and respecting nature. Oh wait, lets make that ALL of them...until modern times came along and they got lost and disconnected, like you.
Get out of the cave more, boy
 03-31-2011, 06:35 PM         #24
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k most animals except dogs & sh*t like that if all bears or sharks were to die off tomorrow i wouldnt give a fu*k
 7 years ago '06        #25
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 1973a said:
fu*k most animals except dogs & sh*t like that if all bears or sharks were to die off tomorrow i wouldnt give a fu*k
Do people as dirt stupid as this really exist?
 7 years ago '04        #26
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Jersey826 said:
I don't wear fur or leather and never will so throw that out the window.

And again your comparing apples to oranges when it comes to these situations. While it still may be fu*ked up, k!lling an animal for a human necessity is not the same as making an animal into a fu*king keychain for a week.
its not a necessity u dont have to eat meat

and since some people want to play the i have pet card is it cruel to feed pet snakes mice. what makes a mouses life worth less than a snake. is it cruel to stick snakes in container just because you feed it that makes it okay.

Last edited by MosDefinition; 03-31-2011 at 07:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #27
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Really? Dude you're a fu*king fruit cake. fu*k poor people and fu*k these asian mother fu*kers.

Another earthquake please

Maybe you can get a job you worthless bum?

Show's me how your mind really works. Such a shame.
i'd call u stupid but that would be an insult to stupid people
 7 years ago '05        #28
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
that sh*t is fu*ked up, but honestly their fate is no worse than the majority of animals at the pet store and let's not factor in those carnival/festival turtles.
 7 years ago '04        #29
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
disgusting.....
 7 years ago '98        #30
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
LMAOOOOOOOOO WTF??? man thats the funniest thing Ive seen all day
 7 years ago '10        #31
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
 king ryan said:
do something about it, you idiots are so simple thinking everyone in the world should have a usa mindset, there are different culture, values, countries, religion etc,you retards act like everyone is the same, china and united states are not the same countries so of course their values will be different when it comes to animals why is this such a shock "omgoosh turltes the world is ending" , they might not have as much emphasis on a turtle life than someone that live in the usa , yall n*ggas need to come out of the cave u been living in your whole life and see that their is a world outside the usa.
preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
 7 years ago '06        #32
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
that sh*t is fu*ked up, the turtle will die in a week or so and then they'll just toss it out like garbage, i also hope the dude who says he doesn't give a fu*k about animals never has a kid or i'll feel sorry for those lil fu*ks if he raises them.
 7 years ago '06        #33
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Jersey826 said:
Do people as dirt stupid as this really exist?
yup, a sh*tload of these dumbfu*ks are on boxden alone, so imagine the world.
 7 years ago '05        #34
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
there is a demand for this type of stuff...
 03-31-2011, 09:17 PM         #35
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want a rabbits foot key chain.....can i get that

oh wait
 7 years ago '04        #36
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
:iagree: been a member of BX since before they hacked into the site, back then was okay but noooowwww. I have never seen such ignorant comments all in just 2 pages in this thread alone.
 03-31-2011, 09:30 PM         #37
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Be On That Cruel And Unusual sh*t For Sure,

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #38
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
 oncue said:
Wow I wish you would teach me about world outside the cave you fu*king shill. You dont know sh*t more. All you know is unimpressive attemps to down someone who shows compassion.
As far as their culture? fu*k their culture, it is pretty confused as far as the living animal keychain sh*t goes.
As far as the whole taking care of people first argument? I've never met a turtle I didnt like. I've met many people I didnt like.
Oh and many more culture of the world believe in honoring animal life and respecting nature. Oh wait, lets make that ALL of them...until modern times came along and they got lost and disconnected, like you.
Get out of the cave more, boy
I Totally Agree To That Bold Comment.The Whole Turtle In A Keychain Idea To Me? Retarded.
What? The Chinese Aint Makin Money Off The Imports We Getting From Them Anymore? They Gotta Make Small Change On "Live Animal Keychains"? Which I Think Is F*cking Pathetic.
What Happened To Electronics N' Building Chinese Stores On Every Corner? They Make Bookoo Money From The US. They Don't Have To Disgrace Animals For Profit Smh.
 7 years ago '06        #39
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
i don't support this....
 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM         #40
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOnt suprise me at all....they eat cats and dogs.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago