Mar 31 - Live Animals Being Sold as Keyrings in China

most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
8786 pageviews
97 comments


Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
Mar 31 - Live Animals Being Sold as Keyrings in China
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 Live Animals Being Sold as Keyrings in China : TreeHugger



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]





image

97 comments for "Mar 31 - Live Animals Being Sold as Keyrings in China"

 7 years ago '06        #2
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1171 1171
Yo WTF? The Chinese and Japanese are really on some other sh*t when it comes to disrespecting/torturing animals.
 7 years ago '10        #3
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
them earthquakes that lit up china and japan apparently still aint teach em sh*t
don't look down on the whole race though its just some stupid mufu*kaz I am sure there are plenty of Chinese people who look at that sh*t in disgust
 03-31-2011, 04:21 PM         #4
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo wtf seriously something needs to be down over there for real about how they treat they animals...someone hit up peda.
 7 years ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$10,680 | Props total: 6446 6446
 03-31-2011, 04:27 PM         #6
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOes any know if turtles are claustrophobic?!
 7 years ago '04        #7
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Jersey826 said:
Yo WTF? The Chinese and Japanese are really on some other sh*t when it comes to disrespecting/torturing animals.
i guess youre vegan huh
 7 years ago '04        #8
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 .aviator.man. said:
yo wtf seriously something needs to be down over there for real about how they treat they animals...someone hit up peda.
how about we worry about how we treat poor people here before we worry about how another country treats animals
 03-31-2011, 04:34 PM         #9
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #10
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
That keychain looks like it stinks
 7 years ago '10        #11
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 MosDefinition said:
how about we worry about how we treat poor people here before we worry about how another country treats animals
end thread
 7 years ago '06        #12
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1171 1171
 MosDefinition said:
i guess youre vegan huh
Was waiting for this same generic response to any animal cruelty situation.

So in your mind kiling animals for food is the same as sticking them inside a sealed plastic bag to starve to death for a fu*king keychain?

 7 years ago '10        #13
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
 MosDefinition said:
how about we worry about how we treat poor people here before we worry about how another country treats animals
game....set....match
 7 years ago '04        #14
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Jersey826 said:
Was waiting for this same generic response to any animal cruelty situation.

So in your mind kiling animals for food is the same as sticking them inside a sealed plastic bag to starve to death for a fu*king keychain?

have you seen what they do to those animals how is it any less cruel when it dies just as horrible a death.

we boil lobsters and crabs alive. send chickens through machines that chop there heads off feed cows dead cows. skin animals for clothes. so unless youre vegan you dont have a leg to stand on

I could personally give a flying fu*k about an animal not a pet owner never have been never will be
 03-31-2011, 04:49 PM         #15
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get need me a baby pit bull key ring































 7 years ago '04        #16
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1341 1341
Do something about it, you idiots are so simple thinking everyone in the world should have a USA mindset, there are different culture, values, countries, religion etc,you retards act like everyone is the same, China and United States are not the same countries so of course their values will be different when it comes to animals why is this such a shock "OMgoosh turltes the world is ending" , they might not have as much emphasis on a turtle life than someone that live in the USA , yall n*ggas need to come out of the cave u been living in your whole life and see that their is a world outside the USA.
 7 years ago '04        #17
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
 King Ryan said:
Do something about it, you idiots are so simple thinking everyone in the world should have a USA mindset, there are different culture, values, countries, religion etc,you retards act like everyone is the same, China and United States are not the same countries so of course their values will be different when it comes to animals why is this such a shock "OMgoosh turltes the world is ending" , they might not have as much emphasis on a turtle life than someone that live in the USA , yall n*ggas need to come out of the cave u been living in your whole life and see that their is a world outside the USA.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #18
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,685 | Props total: 13204 13204
can i get a kitten key ring
 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM         #19
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
have you seen what they do to those animals how is it any less cruel when it dies just as horrible a death.

we boil lobsters and crabs alive. send chickens through machines that chop there heads off feed cows dead cows. skin animals for clothes. so unless youre vegan you dont have a leg to stand on

I could personally give a flying fu*k about an animal not a pet owner never have been never will be
well like clothing and food are necessities of human beings. having a turtle in a little baggy is hardly a worthy comparison.
 7 years ago '06        #20
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1171 1171
 MosDefinition said:
have you seen what they do to those animals how is it any less cruel when it dies just as horrible a death.

we boil lobsters and crabs alive. send chickens through machines that chop there heads off feed cows dead cows. skin animals for clothes. so unless youre vegan you dont have a leg to stand on

I could personally give a flying fu*k about an animal not a pet owner never have been never will be
I don't wear fur or leather and never will so throw that out the window.

And again your comparing apples to oranges when it comes to these situations. While it still may be fu*ked up, k!lling an animal for a human necessity is not the same as making an animal into a fu*king keychain for a week.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy