Isiah Thomas Rips Larry Bird... Again

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
Isiah Thomas has been and always be a piece of dog sh*t...

I'll never forget the 1991 Eastern Conference Finals when the Bulls swept the punk a.ss Pistons and he and the rest of those clowns left the court with 7.9 seconds left and didn't congratulate the Bulls.

Only Pistons that showed any class was Chuck Daly and Joe Dumars.

Again fu*k Isiah Thomas...that chump got exactly what he deserved.
 03-31-2011, 08:12 PM         #62
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tim hardaway? yeah ok....

zeke was a great talent, great player, had mad heart, leader of the bad boys.

since they ending their reign 20 years ago, he just been a biter dude.

and larry bird was over rated, im just saying. he played on a team with 4 HOFers on it.

i think he got a few extra calls, a few more media outlets cause he was white.
 7 years ago '05        #63
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Isiah the player was one of the greatest point guards ever..Isiah the human being is a piece of sh*t and reviled at MSG for his executive f*ck ups and decisions...
 7 years ago '11        #64
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
I stand by the statement. From a talent and athletic standpoint Tim Hardaway was a better talent than Zeke. He was a better three point shooter, was quicker and was smoother than Zeke in his prime. Was Zeke a better leader yes, but I always thought that Joe Dumars was the best player on those 2 Piston's teams that Zeke won with. Joe Dumars was an all around player and seemingly a great guy that had a citizenship award named after him and while he didn't sink an entire league and destroy every team he worked for as a coach or gm and snitch on players in court cause of his actions.

My point is Zeke was more trouble than he was worth, everybody of any integrity that was in a position to speak on him has echoed the same stuff for years, that he's a fu*king prick and a snake. Jordan was the first to be able to stand up to him and nobody including the NBA commissioner had a problem with it solely because Zeke was such a risk and with ego's and a world spotlight on the league nobody felt he was worth the risk.

I stated he was snubbed, he was. Him and Nique both were. It ends there, though he won two rings with a stacked HOF line up. Individually he wasn't anything more than a quick scoring guard, as soon as the defense adjusted he was shut down, he didn't have the game to take over himself, like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Pippen or Drexler. Him making excuses saying he was limited by his size is bullsh*t,

He was a good HOF player, but for him to try to discredit anyone at that elite level is downright despicable, thus I truly feel that Tim Hardaway in his prime and even after 1 knee blow out was just as good of a player and a better athlete. he'd go on my Dream team over Zeke any day of the week.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
Fake...
 7 years ago '05        #66
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
 The Mastermind said:
I stand by the statement. From a talent and athletic standpoint Tim Hardaway was a better talent than Zeke. He was a better three point shooter, was quicker and was smoother than Zeke in his prime. Was Zeke a better leader yes, but I always thought that Joe Dumars was the best player on those 2 Piston's teams that Zeke won with. Joe Dumars was an all around player and seemingly a great guy that had a citizenship award named after him and while he didn't sink an entire league and destroy every team he worked for as a coach or gm and snitch on players in court cause of his actions.

My point is Zeke was more trouble than he was worth, everybody of any integrity that was in a position to speak on him has echoed the same stuff for years, that he's a fu*king prick and a snake. Jordan was the first to be able to stand up to him and nobody including the NBA commissioner had a problem with it solely because Zeke was such a risk and with ego's and a world spotlight on the league nobody felt he was worth the risk.

I stated he was snubbed, he was. Him and Nique both were. It ends there, though he won two rings with a stacked HOF line up. Individually he wasn't anything more than a quick scoring guard, as soon as the defense adjusted he was shut down, he didn't have the game to take over himself, like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Pippen or Drexler. Him making excuses saying he was limited by his size is bullsh*t,

He was a good HOF player, but for him to try to discredit anyone at that elite level is downright despicable, thus I truly feel that Tim Hardaway in his prime and even after 1 knee blow out was just as good of a player and a better athlete. he'd go on my Dream team over Zeke any day of the week.
Dude you're way off. Check the stats in high school, college and NBA.....Zeke went to three NBA Finals in a row winning 66% of them. College championship in '81 as a sophomore. You can't even compare Tim Hardaway to Zeke.
 7 years ago '05        #67
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,096 | Props total: 19723 19723
 The Mastermind said:

isiah the person as*hole

isiah the player legend tim hardaway good player no legend
u dont know basketball example bolded parts

top 10 playoff performances and this n*gga really played on one leg

4. Isiah Motors to 43 Points on a Bum Ankle (Game 6 of the 1988 NBA Finals) | Highlights
When did Isiah Thomas officially become a legend in the making? Game 6 of the 1988 NBA Finals -- the third quarter to be precise. With the Detroit Pistons trailing the Los Angeles Lakers 56-48 early in the third, Thomas was in the zone, scoring 14 straight points. Then, with a little more than four minutes remaining, Thomas fell on Michael Cooper’s foot and had to be a.ssisted from the floor only to return 35 seconds later to continue his scoring spree, only this time on a sprained right ankle. Hobbling as he made his way up and down the court, when the quarter ended, Thomas scored a Finals record for most points in a quarter with 25, having hit 11 of 13 shots while giving the Pistons a 81-79 lead heading into the fourth.

Eleven minutes later, the Pistons found themselves a mere 60 seconds from its first title holding on to a 102-99 lead only to watch the Lakers pull it out despite Joe Dumars miss from six feet away with eight seconds remaining. Isiah finished the game with 43 points, eight a.ssists, six steals along with a jammed left pinkie, a poked eye, a scratched face and a badly swollen right ankle.

"What Isiah Thomas did in the second half was just incredible," marveled Lakers head coach Pat Riley after the game.

please learn the history of the game
 7 years ago '06        #68
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 goodbarz said:

and larry bird was over rated, im just saying. he played on a team with 4 HOFers on it.

Larry Legend wasnt at all overrated the man had game tough guard big sh*t talker
 7 years ago '05        #69
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,096 | Props total: 19723 19723

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #70
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I read the article when it came out and I didnt think it was a shot myself. Just a little n*gga confident in his skills as a lil n*gga. Although Thomas answered strangely to the question that was asked. I wonder if he understands english sometimes. The guys asked him about visibility and still being loved by everybody.

I guess everything is a shot these days.
 7 years ago '07        #71
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30306 30306
 keithbm1111 said:

[pic - click to view]

After Larry Bird‘s Celtics defeated his Pistons in the 1987 Eastern Conference finals, Isiah Thomas told reporters Bird “would be just another good guy” if he were black.

Now, 14 years later, in a FOX Sports interview, Thomas throws another jab in Bird’s direction — tossing Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson under the bus along the way.

“I have no problem saying this at all,” he says. “They’re all 6-(feet)-9 and Jordan was 6-6 and a half. If they were all 6-1, it wouldn’t even be a question. They wouldn’t even f—ing rate. If they were all my size, s—, they wouldn’t even be talked about.

“I beat the s— out of them when they were that big. If we were all the same size, f—.” He stops to laugh good-naturedly. “Make them 6-1 and let’s go on the court.”

For the record, Thomas retired with two NBA titles as a player. Jordan (6), Magic (5) and Bird (3) all finished their careers with more, but who’s counting?

Thomas has been accused of freezing out Jordan at the 1985 All-Star Game, questioning Magic’s s3xuality in the wake of his former friend’s HIV diagnosis, bankrupting the Continental Basketball a.ssociation and s3xually harrassing a coworker as Knicks GM.

And he wonders why he’s been exiled from the NBA. Hmm, I wonder …

what a clown

??!!!?
 7 years ago '06        #72
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
imo seems isiah has some deep rooted issues with bird,mj, even outside of basketball

what they represent in the media's eyes anyway, has always seemed to disgust him...

think he is kinda bi polar, but seems to embrace the whole underdog thing up till this day.. can appreciate that a bit, as much of the off the wall things he says... were not all behind the scenes, so sure thier is more to all his beefs with these 3 players....

look at the difference between the new and old school... these old heads are still going at each others throats, while the new school cats wanna play grab a.ss with each other
 04-01-2011, 12:36 AM         #73
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chest Rockwell said:
napoleon complex
 DrX said:
makes sense when he was way taller then the avg male
it was a joke but he's a dwarf compared to the guys he's constantly ripping on. dont crack wise with me
 7 years ago '05        #74
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 JaYYo said:

HAHA na but on the real though it didnt seem intentional to me he did try to foul him hard but duno if he meant to him like that dunno...all in all though just goes to show the difference of that era and this one this dude got 40 stitches came back on the court and dropped 44points.....str8 up went hardddd now thats toughnesss...you think anyone in the league today would have came back out after that..na only last person I could think of is Iverson

LMAO Malone got his Gordie Howe on with that elbow.... lol nice shot.
 04-01-2011, 09:23 AM         #75
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pull up the zeke highlights were he scored like 20 points in a minute.

He actually chilled on scoring so much so he could win championships. He won a college championship pretty much on his own.

Your delusional if you really think hard away is in the same class. His #s are so hi cause he was on lackluster teams.

It's not about #s all the time.

The Mastermind said:

04-01-2011, 09:27 AM         #76
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickJ Da Voice said:
Larry Legend wasnt at all overrated the man had game tough guard big sh*t talker

Go watch when MJ dropped 60 or whatever on them in the garden, Larry looks like he two left feet.

I'm not saying he wasn't a HOF player. I'm saying he had great talent around him, and was hyped more because he was white.
 04-01-2011, 10:35 AM         #77
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not taking away from Zekes skills on the court but for as long as i can remember this guys been a fuhkin prick! i never knew a Nan n*gga that fuhked with this lil' b1tchass n*gga
 04-01-2011, 10:42 AM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goodbarz said:
Go watch when MJ dropped 60 or whatever on them in the garden, Larry looks like he two left feet.

I'm not saying he wasn't a HOF player. I'm saying he had great talent around him, and was hyped more because he was white.
n*ggas tend to not give Larry his just due as far as the other aspects of his game. aside from being a shooting machine the mafuhka was also a hell of a play maker. but yeah, they had alotta talent on them championship teams, which only proves that great "teams" win chips
 7 years ago '07        #79
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 goodbarz said:

Bird wasn't a great athlete, but overrated?? So Bird isn't one of the top 10 players of all time?
 7 years ago '08        #80
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
n*ggas calling Bird overrated? lol Boxden is full of n*ggas who doesnt know sh*t bout the NBA... like the other n*gga who doenst know who James Worthy was
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy