Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
9835 pageviews
98 comments

keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Isiah Thomas Rips Larry Bird... Again

[pic - click to view]

After Larry Bird‘s Celtics defeated his Pistons in the 1987 Eastern Conference finals, Isiah Thomas told reporters Bird “would be just another good guy” if he were black.

Now, 14 years later, in a FOX Sports interview, Thomas throws another jab in Bird’s direction — tossing Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson under the bus along the way.

“I have no problem saying this at all,” he says. “They’re all 6-(feet)-9 and Jordan was 6-6 and a half. If they were all 6-1, it wouldn’t even be a question. They wouldn’t even f—ing rate. If they were all my size, s—, they wouldn’t even be talked about.

“I beat the s— out of them when they were that big. If we were all the same size, f—.” He stops to laugh good-naturedly. “Make them 6-1 and let’s go on the court.”

For the record, Thomas retired with two NBA titles as a player. Jordan (6), Magic (5) and Bird (3) all finished their careers with more, but who’s counting?

Thomas has been accused of freezing out Jordan at the 1985 All-Star Game, questioning Magic’s s3xuality in the wake of his former friend’s HIV diagnosis, bankrupting the Continental Basketball a.ssociation and s3xually harrassing a coworker as Knicks GM.

And he wonders why he’s been exiled from the NBA. Hmm, I wonder …

[pic - click to view]

http://greenstreet.weei.c .. ry-bird-again/

image what a clown

98 comments for "Isiah Thomas Rips Larry Bird... Again"

7 years ago '08        #2
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 7 years ago '06        #3
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
LMAO @ this f*ggot questioning Magic's s3xuality when he was gay with him...gtfo
 7 years ago '07        #4
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
for a verrry long read (i didnt even read it) click here

03-31-2011, 01:44 PM         #5
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
napoleon complex
 7 years ago '05        #6
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,075 | Props total: 6972 6972
who the fu*k is Isiah to Larry Legend???????????
 7 years ago '07        #7
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15046 15046
zeke>
 7 years ago '10        #8
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
lol this dude is dumb and the point he is trying to make is so fu*king stupid, but his ego and personality made him who he was and a great PG but also makes him a retard in every other aspect of life
 03-31-2011, 01:54 PM         #9
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co sign thit sh*tty exec but nba legend, he might be right, took almost 2 decades b4 we had a pg finals mvp
 7 years ago '10        #10
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Junior G said:
who the fu*k is Isiah to Larry Legend???????????
One of the best PG's to ever play

I may not like him as a coach/gm but he was a legend.
 7 years ago '10        #11
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 keithbm1111 said:
for a verrry long read (i didnt even read it) click here

It's not that lo...GOD DAMN!!

I'ma read it later tho, looks very interesting.
 7 years ago '07        #12
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
To be honest, I hate Isiah. I'm 30 and I grew up during the Bad Boy Pistons era and couldn't stand them cuz they would beat the Bulls every year and implemented the Jordan Rules to beat Mike the fu*k up... With that being said, dude at worst, is one of the top 3 PG's ever! My family is from Chicago and my dad grew up playing against him, he swears he's the greatest basketball player he's ever been on the court and had impecable handles. But ultimately, I still can't stand his a.ss and these comments go to show how bitter this n*gga still is after all of these years. He might actually have a point, but it doesn't matter because them n*ggaz weren't 6'1 so its irrelevant. The only time I've remotely fell sorry for his a.ss is when he got snubbed from the Dream Team. There's no way he shouldn't have been on that team, but I guess that's the price u pay for being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #13
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
To be honest, I hate Isiah. I'm 30 and I grew up during the Bad Boy Pistons era and couldn't stand them cuz they would beat the Bulls every year and implemented the Jordan Rules to beat Mike the fu*k up... With that being said, dude at worst, is one of the top 3 PG's ever! My family is from Chicago and my dad grew up playing against him, he swears he's the greatest basketball player he's ever been on the court and had impecable handles. But ultimately, I still can't stand his a.ss and these comments go to show how bitter this n*gga still is after all of these years. He might actually have a point, but it doesn't matter because them n*ggaz weren't 6'1 so its irrelevant. The only time I've remotely fell sorry for his a.ss is when he got snubbed from the Dream Team. There's no way he shouldn't have been on that team, but I guess that's the price u pay for being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga
HAHAH yeah his attitude kept him off, they prolly felt he wouldnt of fit in with the team mentality of the Dream Team nobody really liked that niga lol..after they announced the Dream Team and he saw he was left off the next game they played the Jazz and Stockton was listed on the Dream Team roster this nika Isiah went out to get to prove something was talking maddddddddddddddddddd sh*t to Stockton the whole game and frying him then Mailman said ummmmmmmmmmmm............

[video - click to view]

HAHA na but on the real though it didnt seem intentional to me he did try to foul him hard but duno if he meant to him like that dunno...all in all though just goes to show the difference of that era and this one this dude got 40 stitches came back on the court and dropped 44points.....str8 up went hardddd now thats toughnesss...you think anyone in the league today would have came back out after that..na only last person I could think of is Iverson
 03-31-2011, 02:27 PM         #14
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chest Rockwell said:
napoleon complex
makes sense when he was way taller then the avg male
 7 years ago '08        #15
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
My n*gga Zeke
 7 years ago '04        #16
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
so basically he is saying if they were his size they wouldn't be as good as him BUT if he was their size, he would be better than them...

no wonder why this guy sucked as a GM, he doesn't have basic logic.
 7 years ago '10        #17
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 doczdaname said:
so basically he is saying if they were his size they wouldn't be as good as him BUT if he was their size, he would be better than them...

no wonder why this guy sucked as a GM, he doesn't have basic logic.
Exactly lmao!!!!!!
 03-31-2011, 02:41 PM         #18
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right tho he was k!lling sh*t and I didn't even think he was 6 one I thought he was six even.
 7 years ago '04        #19
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 JaYYo said:
HAHAH yeah his attitude kept him off, they prolly felt he wouldnt of fit in with the team mentality of the Dream Team nobody really liked that niga lol..after they announced the Dream Team and he saw he was left off the next game they played the Jazz and Stockton was listed on the Dream Team roster this nika Isiah went out to get to prove something was talking maddddddddddddddddddd sh*t to Stockton the whole game and frying him then Mailman said ummmmmmmmmmmm............
wrong michael jordans bi*ch a.ss said it was either him or isiah and stern and usa basketball took the rising star over the fading one

if it was about him being selfish they never would have put isiah on the 1994 team
 7 years ago '04        #20
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
Zeke is and will always be the man.. He can't let go of not being on that dream team. But that's life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago