DAMN LIL B, YOU DONE CAME UP *USA Soccer Players do Cooking dance"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-31-2011, 06:15 PM         #121
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
according to your logic.. he a female who like females AND a man who like males..

lets see.. i wonder if theres a metaphor in there somewhere.. :hmm:

c'mon bruh.. its a contradiction.. but yet you believe him on both accounts?.. so HOW are you missing that metaphor is the real question..

the greatest part about arguing with you, (which is also why all the based boys enjoy your antics also)..is because i could have very well created an account to represent the hate, and discussion surrounding based god to fuel his image... based god wouldnt be anything without the haters, cuz it shows how mad and angry people are at positivity and success.. aint no stoppin the based god, he the under dog the fans adore.. which is why im arguing with you in a thread that illustrates his level of success...therefore drawing attention to his success with a thread that goes HELLA PAGES n*ggaAA..

when you stop talkin about based god.. then i might be upset.. untill then..

IMA fu*k YA bi*ch NIGGGGAAAA..
It ain't no contradiction. He's sayin he's a fairy. He likes men all up in his b00ty hole. Like I said, once you say you're gay, you're gay. aint no coming back from it.

You're one of those "any kind of publicity is good publicity" people. but that aint true. Let's use Rebecca Black as an example. She's well know and famous for putting out a BAD SONG. Lil B is known and famous for putting out BAD SONGS. Though they're famous, it doesn't mean that have fans. Much like many famous people (lindsey lohan, snooki, paris hilton) just because you're famous, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you have fans. Fame never lasts the test of time. Talent does. People respect others for their talent. Once the Lil B trollfest is over, you'll be on the next band wagon, just because. Getting paper doesn't mean anything, when you're name is put to shame. You'll understand this in due time.

I gotta go do some sh*t, I'll most likely be on later on tonight, or I'll be on tomorrow if I'm not. I'll be back up in this thread later. Until then, I'll be fu*kin your sista dawg
 03-31-2011, 06:22 PM         #122
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
So for anyone wanting background info, I'm calling you guys fake Lil B fans because of he can't rap, has no talent, and the fact that you guys just go into threads saying his name (like the dude that just posted above) just to say his name. the only way to explain this is, you guys are faking it
mannnnn, stfu.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #123
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
So if you say you're gay, there's no coming back from it.

Whoops, someone better tell all them straight actors that played a gay role that they're not allowed to be straight anymore. There's no going back.

Satire, if you're whole argument is premised on "if you say you're gay, then you're gay and there's no coming back" then you need to come harder with that sh*t.

Like Gmoney said, go call up Biggie's momma and ask her why her son wanted to suck on another man's d!ck for some pus*y.
 03-31-2011, 06:49 PM         #124
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
So if you say you're gay, there's no coming back from it.

Whoops, someone better tell all them straight actors that played a gay role that they're not allowed to be straight anymore. There's no going back.

Satire, if you're whole argument is premised on "if you say you're gay, then you're gay and there's no coming back" then you need to come harder with that sh*t.

Like Gmoney said, go call up Biggie's momma and ask her why her son wanted to suck on another man's d!ck for some pus*y.
 7 years ago '05        #125
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
keep doin ya thang lil b...fu*k dem hatas, n*gga takin ova the rap game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago