DAMN LIL B, YOU DONE CAME UP *USA Soccer Players do Cooking dance"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
why do cats listen to this sh!t? i don't give a sh!t about gay rappers and liars, all i care about is what the fukk im hearing, and so far ive heard nothing but sh!t come out of this nikkas mouth, the question i wanna ask is what is the appeal of this nikka? why do nikkas fukk wit his music?
 7 years ago '05        #102
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Rico23 said:
My brother I know u better than that, why u slumming with the troll, let him be miserable and go on his one man crusade to "expose" fake lil b fans:rolleyes:....he ain't even worth the Congo...we like lil b and he doesn't
cuz we bout to push this sh*t to hella pages mane...
 03-31-2011, 05:14 PM         #103
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
if im pretending... no way i can go down as a "homo-lover"..u lost on that account off top...

and im not getting technical on you..if i wanted to get technical i would say "show me where he fu*kin a man, since u know he gay"..

im trying to show you that you just can't pick and choose whats true and what not, from ANY RAPPERS LYRICS...especially when the point your trying to prove doesnt have facts to support your argument...you have him saying "im a f*ggot".. thats the best sh*t u got, but its canceled out by him saying "im a lesbian" which are also consider'd f*ggots..are they not?

but you dont understand hip-hop, metaphors, and attention grabbing words...and one things for sure.. based god says sh*t to get attention....and he has your attention does he not?..

or do the fans have your attention??..wait... he has no fans...

so i really dont see what point your trying to prove...
Getting technical again.

You're going down as a homo-lover if you're pretending to like him. cause that's what you'll be known as on here.

How is calling himself a lesbian canceling out the fact that he called himself a f*ggot. A lesbian is a female that fu*ks females. A f*ggot is a male that fu*ks men. Lose/Lose situation. In his song, he seriously said that he's a f*ggot. In the interview, he's laughing and saying he's straight. Which is more believable? Had this been any other rapper saying he's a f*ggot, it would be a different story, wouldn't it? Oh I know, it wouldn't be. You'd be acting the same way

What metaphor am I missing exactly?

And no, he doesn't have my attention, the fake fans do. I'm k!lling all of you guys, one by one
 7 years ago '05        #104
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
Wait..gmoney is currently at lunch..brb
 03-31-2011, 05:29 PM         #105
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Wait..gmoney is currently at lunch..brb
 03-31-2011, 05:33 PM         #106
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo sort of off topic but I am now a satire fan.. however I am not a real fan of satire and I am just riding the wave of all my pseudo brethren
 03-31-2011, 05:34 PM         #107
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
no sense talking to trolls, they lie and purposely say things to get attention....dude said I only argue with him to get him to say he likes lil b not once did I say anything even REMOTELY to that...he's a lame

look at this foolishness from last night....hilarious
Yes, I did say that. A page or so before that, you said, I wasn't proving any of your points to be wrong. You came into a thread where my first post was, You guys don't like Lil B. So not only did you not prove me wrong, you kept replying, saying you were done with me. But you still kept on replying. It was clear you set out on a certain path. I wasn't gonna respond to any of your points until you responded to mine. simple as that. i didn't make a simple thing up in that thread. you honestly seem sick in the head. seek help
 03-31-2011, 05:34 PM         #108
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
yo sort of off topic but I am now a satire fan.. however I am not a real fan of satire and I am just riding the wave of all my pseudo brethren
Did Satire fu*k your bi*ch?
 03-31-2011, 05:35 PM         #109
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#tybg
 03-31-2011, 05:38 PM         #110
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So for anyone wanting background info, I'm calling you guys fake Lil B fans because of he can't rap, has no talent, and the fact that you guys just go into threads saying his name (like the dude that just posted above) just to say his name. the only way to explain this is, you guys are faking it
 7 years ago '07        #111
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
 Satire said:
So for anyone wanting background info, I'm calling you guys fake Lil B fans because of he can't rap, has no talent, and the fact that you guys just go into threads saying his name (like the dude that just posted above) just to say his name. the only way to explain this is, you guys are faking it
stop it 5
 7 years ago '11        #112
DB30 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
imma f*g
 03-31-2011, 05:47 PM         #113
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DB30 said:
imma f*g

Threw that in the sig, just cause
 7 years ago '05        #114
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19791 19791
 P. Dedos said:
look at the dog he like wut da fuc is dis stupid bi*ch doin
 7 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Satire said:
Getting technical again.

You're going down as a homo-lover if you're pretending to like him. cause that's what you'll be known as on here.

How is calling himself a lesbian canceling out the fact that he called himself a f*ggot. A lesbian is a female that fu*ks females. A f*ggot is a male that fu*ks men. Lose/Lose situation. In his song, he seriously said that he's a f*ggot. In the interview, he's laughing and saying he's straight. Which is more believable? Had this been any other rapper saying he's a f*ggot, it would be a different story, wouldn't it? Oh I know, it wouldn't be. You'd be acting the same way

What metaphor am I missing exactly?

And no, he doesn't have my attention, the fake fans do. I'm k!lling all of you guys, one by one

according to your logic.. he a female who like females AND a man who like males..

lets see.. i wonder if theres a metaphor in there somewhere.. :hmm:

c'mon bruh.. its a contradiction.. but yet you believe him on both accounts?.. so HOW are you missing that metaphor is the real question..

the greatest part about arguing with you, (which is also why all the based boys enjoy your antics also)..is because i could have very well created an account to represent the hate, and discussion surrounding based god to fuel his image... based god wouldnt be anything without the haters, cuz it shows how mad and angry people are at positivity and success.. aint no stoppin the based god, he the under dog the fans adore.. which is why im arguing with you in a thread that illustrates his level of success...therefore drawing attention to his success with a thread that goes HELLA PAGES n*ggaAA..

when you stop talkin about based god.. then i might be upset.. untill then..

IMA fu*k YA bi*ch NIGGGGAAAA..
 7 years ago '11        #116
DB30 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
 Satire said:

Threw that in the sig, just cause
damn I feel honored
 7 years ago '05        #117
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 DB30 said:
damn I feel honored
yeah its like a RETWEET..
 7 years ago '11        #118
DB30 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
yeah its like a RETWEET..
a retweet that gets retweeted every time he makes a post.
 7 years ago '05        #119
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 DB30 said:
a retweet that gets retweeted every time he makes a post.
and he only ever be inside based god threads.. so everyone already know his obsession with the god..

he like kat stacks.... talkin bad online, but then wanna fu*k the n*gga lil b...
 7 years ago '11        #120
DB30 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
and he only ever be inside based god threads.. so everyone already know his obsession with the god..

he like kat stacks.... talkin bad online, but then wanna fu*k the n*gga lil b...
He's the only reason my thread is 8 pages right now, so I gotta give hima round of applause. :applause: :applause: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago