Mar 30 - 70 metal books found in Jordan cave could change our view of Biblical history

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
 Metalzoa said:
Smart man. Don't bother arguing with HHS .. he's clearly not smart enough to understand the difference between his perception of God and the reality of God.

Evidence =/= Proof simply because evidence can be misinterpreted. Big Bang is another theory that will fade away, much like other scientific theories. The truth of the origins of the universe are beyond our comprehension. We can't even accurately determine what is at the bottom of the oceans of the world and you expect us to understand the intricacies of the universe to the point we can rule out a creator?

You do that .. I'll be over here laughing at the rest of your smart-dumb n*ggas.
Its true. just like the G in Gnome is silent. you can debate that the G is not there but it still is. LOL i dunno im just being dumb now HAHAHA.
 04-01-2011, 03:55 PM         #142
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Real Gs move in silence like lasagna"

7 years ago '10        #143
WildWestDelz 
space
space
 HHS said:
There are a number of pieces of evidence that support the Big Bang Theory, while there is none of God.
Lets just say EARTH itself is the EVIDENCE to prove God exists. If you don't believe it to be evidence, how far can we really go in this debate? Lol
 7 years ago '10        #144
WildWestDelz 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
"Real Gs move in silence like lasagna"

*DEAD* *Jumps of bridge* *Jesus saves me*
 7 years ago '10        #145
WildWestDelz 
space
space
#inbeforeYOUHAVENOLIFEhatecomments
 7 years ago '10        #146
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Metalzoa said:
Smart man. Don't bother arguing with HHS .. he's clearly not smart enough to understand the difference between his perception of God and the reality of God.

Evidence =/= Proof simply because evidence can be misinterpreted. Big Bang is another theory that will fade away, much like other scientific theories. The truth of the origins of the universe are beyond our comprehension. We can't even accurately determine what is at the bottom of the oceans of the world and you expect us to understand the intricacies of the universe to the point we can rule out a creator?

You do that .. I'll be over here laughing at the rest of your smart-dumb n*ggas.
oh how fear motivates you clowns.
 7 years ago '10        #147
WildWestDelz 
space
space
 beast mode said:

Don't be mad God created more rings around Jupiter than He did for Lebron.
 7 years ago '10        #148
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
If it said anything that the Christian Church didn't agree with the books would be either destroyed or considered fiction so we'll probably never know the truth.
 04-01-2011, 04:33 PM         #149
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
Sounds like you're the one afraid to consider that you could be wiped out at any moment in time and there's nothing you can do about it.

oh and one more time for the non-believers:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Metalzoa; 04-01-2011 at 04:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #150
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 beast mode said:
what a fu*king idiot. finding something old doesn't come a slither closer to proving their a "god" how fu*king thirsty are people these days them finding old books means this......THAT THEY FOUND OLD BOOKS. if i bury a copy of "The Lord of the Rings" book and people find it a thousand years from now......doesn't make whats in the book fact. just mean they found some old sh*t.

finding old "bibles" proves nothing except how far back Christianity goes,simple as that.
Pretty much all of you are stupid...none of us were here on earth then to know what was fact or fiction, so it's all based on what YOU want to believe in, so you can take a discovery like this and form your own opinion on the mater and believe what YOU want. But for everybody who's in here trying to make a case on weather or not it's true or false needs to stfu. Trying to make a point to a non religious person or a religious person when it comes to this type of stuff is pointless in it self.

/thread.
 7 years ago '04        #151
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 PBoy03 said:
Pretty much all of you are stupid...none of us were here on earth then to know what was fact or fiction, so it's all based on what YOU want to believe in, so you can take a discovery like this and form your own opinion on the mater and believe what YOU want. But for everybody who's in here trying to make a case on weather or not it's true or false needs to stfu. Trying to make a point to a non religious person or a religious person when it comes to this type of stuff is pointless in it self.

/thread.

Excellent post.
 04-01-2011, 08:08 PM         #152
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saying stuff is based on what people believe is pretty stupid though. You can make points with evidence that non religious people will change their view point if the evidence is sound. The problem in the atheist vs religion debate is one side has constantly had evidence while the other has none. Then some of you think its ok to lump both sides together saying atheist is basically a religion in itself. That point is fu*king retarded and just plain ignorant.
 7 years ago '04        #153
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 WildWestDelz said:
the thing is, WHERE did information IN DNA come from? what is the source in which made the INFORMATION IN THE DNA? What told the DNA how to make arms, how to make eyes, how to make legs? etc.

If we study everything around us, can you not say that everything has a beginning and end?

It is scientifically impossible for something to have come into existence without origin/coming from somewhere something or someone.

Whether we believe in God or in a god or not, there is no doubt that everything has a creator.
It goes for everything in your life. Everything you see has come from somewhere, something or someone.

I can list a bunch of things but ..that would be everything in this world.

And I'm only speaking on relative information that has presented itself to me. Nothing sciency or complex about the fact that everything comes from being created.

What is the difference between binary code and DNA? they pertain to two different subjects but had to have come from the INFORMATION first being.. CREATED. by who i dont know. but nonetheless it was created.
If everything has to have a creator, then you're stuck in an infinite regression. At some point, there has be something without a creator (that always existed in some form), or something that created itself (in a manner of speaking). So inserting God in there somewhere adds nothing, it answers absolutely nothing of the question you're raising. God is a useless, ill-defined concept.

In terms of DNA, its really just strings amino acids, and amino acids can form together in various ways through non-life processes, so while we don't know for sure what form the first biological matter took, it could happen by chance that amino acids formed in such a way as to produce something that could metabolize fuel and replicate. There wouldn't be DNA at that point, and certainly no instructions for arms and legs. Those would develop through mutation, and other processes of evolution.

Last edited by HHS; 04-01-2011 at 09:19 PM..
 04-01-2011, 09:17 PM         #154
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are scientific theories that address the idea of Time=0 pretty well but I doubt you god fearing people will actually either look it up/understand it/be able to agree with it.
 7 years ago '05        #155
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
Whats funny to me is if you were born in a Buddhist Judaism or any other religious family you would more than likely be that religion.

I just cant take the words in a book that thousands of people have changed and added there own words...why are there so many versions of the bible? Why are there so many sub divisions of christianity all saying oh your way is wrong and our way is right, not just that but other religions have the same problems...i believe in something but im not gonna limit it to a name ima just live my life
 7 years ago '07        #156
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 CuZzA said:
Let them
I swapped my one-way ticket to hell for a return back to Heaven. They on the wrong train
See, thats my main problem with christianity in particular. its all based out of fear, you only follow because you dont want to go to hell. and why is there a punishment for not following him anyway??? thats not free will, thats a dualistic choice, follow, or suffer.

I cant get jiggy wit that sh*t fam....

just like the story of job, (dumbest dude in the bible hands down)where satan came to god and said job only follows you because you bless his life with many riches. god k!lled the man whole family, his animals, his crops, AND hit him wit the boils for good measure....all to prove a point to satan. THATS fu*kED UP. but job still followed blindly and praised this god saying "the lord giveth & he taketh away" & god said "see he still worships me no matter what" wtf.

job sounds like an idiot to me. this god ruins your life & tortures you to prove a point to satan.(someone he is supposed to be above so why the hell is god even entertaining satan!) that sounds like humans are just gods playthings to do with as he pleases...fu*k that.

if job knew the real reason why he lost everything he loved was because god wanted to settle a bet with satan about blind faith & loyalty, he woulda been athiest afterwards.
 7 years ago '04        #157
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 94 94
 ronin said:
you know,

i've read on a conspiracy site that soon (around this time frame and close to 2012) due to earth quakes (man made) archaeologist was going to start claim discoveries of ancient artifacts dealing with religious areas and that those artifacts will indeed be frauds with the intentions of deceiving the masses...

hmmmmmm
I believe this sh*t

What site did you read this on?
 7 years ago '11        #158
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
oh my science.
 04-02-2011, 12:03 PM         #159
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TMC said:
See, thats my main problem with christianity in particular. its all based out of fear, you only follow because you dont want to go to hell. and why is there a punishment for not following him anyway??? thats not free will, thats a dualistic choice, follow, or suffer.

I cant get jiggy wit that sh*t fam....

just like the story of job, (dumbest dude in the bible hands down)where satan came to god and said job only follows you because you bless his life with many riches. god k!lled the man whole family, his animals, his crops, AND hit him wit the boils for good measure....all to prove a point to satan. THATS fu*kED UP. but job still followed blindly and praised this god saying "the lord giveth & he taketh away" & god said "see he still worships me no matter what" wtf.

job sounds like an idiot to me. this god ruins your life & tortures you to prove a point to satan.(someone he is supposed to be above so why the hell is god even entertaining satan!) that sounds like humans are just gods playthings to do with as he pleases...fu*k that.

if job knew the real reason why he lost everything he loved was because god wanted to settle a bet with satan about blind faith & loyalty, he woulda been athiest afterwards.
So what you are saying if Job knew God was capable of fu*king up the world at His whim but chooses not to and you got a small sample of His true power you'd still act tough even after you know just how powerful He really is and how merciful He has been to you all the times you were slipping?

Only an idiot would try and get gangsta with God after He just obliterated everything around you. Even if He was settling a bet, its none of your business. He put you here for a reason ... why would you try and act brave when you know just how dispensable you are?

I mean you wanna act hard as nails in hell when the devil is allowed to completely fu*k your eternity up LEGALLY and God won't move a finger, because He was settling a bet? Some people are too brave for their own good.
 7 years ago '05        #160
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
 Metalzoa said:
So what you are saying if Job knew God was capable of fu*king up the world at His whim but chooses not to and you got a small sample of His true power you'd still act tough even after you know just how powerful He really is and how merciful He has been to you all the times you were slipping?

Only an idiot would try and get gangsta with God after He just obliterated everything around you. Even if He was settling a bet, its none of your business. He put you here for a reason ... why would you try and act brave when you know just how dispensable you are?

I mean you wanna act hard as nails in hell when the devil is allowed to completely fu*k your eternity up LEGALLY and God won't move a finger, because He was settling a bet? Some people are too brave for their own good.
What about people that follow other religions and there "God" comes through for them...is it still your God doing good things for them even though there following a false god?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy