Mar 30 - 70 metal books found in Jordan cave could change our view of Biblical history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 ronin said:
you know,

i've read on a conspiracy site that soon (around this time frame and close to 2012) due to earth quakes (man made) archaeologist was going to start claim discoveries of ancient artifacts dealing with religious areas and that those artifacts will indeed be frauds with the intentions of deceiving the masses...

hmmmmmm
stopped reading right there
 7 years ago '05        #122
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 beast mode said:
stopped reading right there
should I go cry or was this suppose to hurt my feelings?
 7 years ago '04        #123
Dieselstyles 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 1 1
April fools!
 7 years ago '09        #124
Upryza863 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 2 2
Trippy If This Is 4 Real :jawdropping:
 7 years ago '05        #125
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Crazy find, cant wait to here what the books contain...

This thread has some pretty interesting conversation, I for one have always believed there is a god/creator/higher power. What I dont understand, is why or how is there all these different religions that all say they religion is right, but yet they all completely divide people from one another and force us into these "clubs" (Christianity, Catholicism etc etc)

I believe there is a God and he created everything, why the hell is there so many different religions that create such a strong divide in people and their beliefs? To me religion was created to control mass amounts of people, and the afterlife is decided not by which religion you chose, but how you/your sole decided to live your life.
 04-01-2011, 02:29 AM         #126
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
yo im high as a kite, this sh*t is amazing
 7 years ago '08        #127
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 TrainWreck said:
Crazy find, cant wait to here what the books contain...

This thread has some pretty interesting conversation, I for one have always believed there is a god/creator/higher power. What I dont understand, is why or how is there all these different religions that all say they religion is right, but yet they all completely divide people from one another and force us into these "clubs" (Christianity, Catholicism etc etc)

I believe there is a God and he created everything, why the hell is there so many different religions that create such a strong divide in people and their beliefs? To me religion was created to control mass amounts of people, and the afterlife is decided not by which religion you chose, but how you/your sole decided to live your life.
/thread
 7 years ago '04        #128
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
 Metalzoa said:
they say the devil is in the details ...
...they also say god is in the details....
 04-01-2011, 06:22 AM         #129
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:
inb4Goddoesntexist
 7 years ago '05        #130
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 2D.... said:
credibility archaeological digs have already proven about 80% of the old testament to be false
Please show me how...i will give you my life along with my wife and kids in eternal servitude if you can prove those scriptures wrong...arachaeological or otherwise
 7 years ago '06        #131
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
im not going to join this argument, but just to throw this out there, for those of you who dont believe in god or the bible, you realize there is just as much proof that god made the world as there is the big bang theory right? its all speculation and theory and neither one has been proven.
 7 years ago '09        #132
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Amazing stuff. As time moves on, the Bible's credibility goes higher and higher gradually. Those aren't fairy tales, I don't care what naysayers do or say.

fu*k them!
 7 years ago '10        #133
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Cantankerous said:
The bible has a purposeful meaning(and any other major religious doctrine), besides the actual stories. All major religions, preach a similar message, of prosperity, doing good on earth, respect, etc. It's our interpretations that fu*k over, the socializing aspect of religion.

The lies a man tells his son, becomes truth after his death. And this how, people come to believe in the actual stories of the bible. Of course Jesus didn't walk on fu*king water, nor split a sea, nor come out a pus*y that wasnt fu*ked.

These stories have actual messages, revolving around strengthening identity, solidarity among society, peace, and faith. THIS is what you are supposed to take from the bible.

God doesn't hate f*gs or chronic masturbating men. These are stories to protect procreation, and even more, are a reflection of the limited cultural adaption towards homos3xuality, especially in a s3xually oppressed time in history.

Of course as time goes, these messages are distorted and you have bullsh*t interpretations, that end up, when enforced go against very purpose of these religious doctrines.

You don't have to believe in the stories, to take value from religion. These are books, created with the intentions to solidify the integrity of society, and both believers and non-believers fu*k this sh*t up.

Take what you want from religion, or not, and move on. Arguing about the BEST FAIRYTALES in the world, is useless.
Post of the decade
 7 years ago '10        #134
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
They say don't argue with fools.... But I'd be a fool to not get it in right now. =P

*Disclaimer*
Whatever I say now will go wherever my argument fits in.

We live in a world where everything physically proven is fact. And everything unseen doesn't exist. THE ABSENCE OF PROOF DOES NOT MEAN PROOF OF ABSENCE. Love, Faith, Hope, for example. These three things are unseen and cant physically be proven. Are they there? Do they exist?

All we can do is open their eyes to the facts. We cant MAKE them look at it.

Example. DNA, your genetic coding, has all the INFORMATION needed to create you.
Where did the INFORMATION come from? You can't tell me that came from nothing.

So try this. Leave all the parts needed to make a car in a garage for millions and millions and billions and trillions and quadrillions and fafillions a google amount of years. See if it turns into a car. And even after that... where did the car parts come from? SOMEONE HAD to have CREATED them ... mind r*pe?

its simple you cant get something out of nothing. and you cant make nothing INTO something. TRY IT! IT DOESNT WORK.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT. Everything around us has a beginning and an end. The fool would say other wise.

God is good. Amen.
 7 years ago '10        #135
WildWestDelz 
space
space
oh and we came from monkeys
 7 years ago '04        #136
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Cantankerous said:
The bible has a purposeful meaning(and any other major religious doctrine), besides the actual stories. All major religions, preach a similar message, of prosperity, doing good on earth, respect, etc. It's our interpretations that fu*k over, the socializing aspect of religion.

The lies a man tells his son, becomes truth after his death. And this how, people come to believe in the actual stories of the bible. Of course Jesus didn't walk on fu*king water, nor split a sea, nor come out a pus*y that wasnt fu*ked.

These stories have actual messages, revolving around strengthening identity, solidarity among society, peace, and faith. THIS is what you are supposed to take from the bible.

God doesn't hate f*gs or chronic masturbating men. These are stories to protect procreation, and even more, are a reflection of the limited cultural adaption towards homos3xuality, especially in a s3xually oppressed time in history.

Of course as time goes, these messages are distorted and you have bullsh*t interpretations, that end up, when enforced go against very purpose of these religious doctrines.

You don't have to believe in the stories, to take value from religion. These are books, created with the intentions to solidify the integrity of society, and both believers and non-believers fu*k this sh*t up.

Take what you want from religion, or not, and move on. Arguing about the BEST FAIRYTALES in the world, is useless.

Well said. My beliefs about the soul, afterlife and creator/god/supreme being fall along similar lines.
 7 years ago '04        #137
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 primetimemookie said:
im not going to join this argument, but just to throw this out there, for those of you who dont believe in god or the bible, you realize there is just as much proof that god made the world as there is the big bang theory right? its all speculation and theory and neither one has been proven.
There are a number of pieces of evidence that support the Big Bang Theory, while there is none of God.
 7 years ago '04        #138
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 WildWestDelz said:
They say don't argue with fools.... But I'd be a fool to not get it in right now. =P

*Disclaimer*

We live in a world where everything physically proven is fact. And everything unseen doesn't exist. THE ABSENCE OF PROOF DOES NOT MEAN PROOF OF ABSENCE. Love, Faith, Hope, for example. These three things are unseen and cant physically be proven. Are they there? Do they exist?

Example. DNA, your genetic coding, has all the INFORMATION needed to create you.

So try this. Leave all the parts needed to make a car in a garage for millions and millions and billions and trillions and quadrillions and fafillions a google amount of years. See if it turns into a car. And even after that... where did the car parts come from? SOMEONE HAD to have CREATED them ... mind r*pe?

its simple you cant get something out of nothing. and you cant make nothing INTO something. TRY IT! IT DOESNT WORK.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT. Everything around us has a beginning and an end. The fool would say other wise.

God is good. Amen.
Things like love are abstract concepts. They don't have to exist independently of our minds, because they're entirely subjective. However, when people say that god exists, they're generally not just talking about an abstract concept, they mean an actual thing, with a concrete existence and effect.

Our DNA is the result of evolution. The earliest developments of life aren't nearly so complex. And yes, they're very unlikely, but you have billions of years, countless planets, and it only had to happen once. So, it could happen by chance.

Last edited by HHS; 04-01-2011 at 01:56 PM..
 04-01-2011, 03:18 PM         #139
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WildWestDelz said:

*Disclaimer*

God is good. Amen.
Smart man. Don't bother arguing with HHS .. he's clearly not smart enough to understand the difference between his perception of God and the reality of God.

Evidence =/= Proof simply because evidence can be misinterpreted. Big Bang is another theory that will fade away, much like other scientific theories. The truth of the origins of the universe are beyond our comprehension. We can't even accurately determine what is at the bottom of the oceans of the world and you expect us to understand the intricacies of the universe to the point we can rule out a creator?

You do that .. I'll be over here laughing at the rest of your smart-dumb n*ggas.
 7 years ago '10        #140
WildWestDelz 
space
space
 HHS said:
Our DNA is the result of evolution. The earliest developments of life aren't nearly so complex. And yes, they're very unlikely, but you have billions of years, countless planets, and it only had to happen once. So, it could happen by chance.
the thing is, WHERE did information IN DNA come from? what is the source in which made the INFORMATION IN THE DNA? What told the DNA how to make arms, how to make eyes, how to make legs? etc.

If we study everything around us, can you not say that everything has a beginning and end?

It is scientifically impossible for something to have come into existence without origin/coming from somewhere something or someone.

Whether we believe in God or in a god or not, there is no doubt that everything has a creator.
It goes for everything in your life. Everything you see has come from somewhere, something or someone.

I can list a bunch of things but ..that would be everything in this world.

And I'm only speaking on relative information that has presented itself to me. Nothing sciency or complex about the fact that everything comes from being created.

What is the difference between binary code and DNA? they pertain to two different subjects but had to have come from the INFORMATION first being.. CREATED. by who i dont know. but nonetheless it was created.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy