Mar 30 - 70 metal books found in Jordan cave could change our view of Biblical history

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Storchaveli said:
Yeahhh... except academics don't and will not acknowledge The Lord of the Rings as bearing any historical fact you fu*kin dipsh*t. What an ignorant example, but I'm not surprised coming from you. The Bible is not just any book (I won't go over its significance with your stupid a.ss) and in it there is mention of sealed book(s) that were not for everyone in the days of Christ. These very well could be them and in that sense gives credence to the Bible which is what I was saying. Even if they are NOT it, many modern day discoveries give credence to what's written in the Bible. Stay out of big boy threads and go back to d!ckriding that overrated piece of sh*t Floyd Mayweather and bandwagoning the Heat you fu*kin piece of monkey smegma.



Got em. I'd respond to the mentally handicapped blowhard you quoted more thoroughly but I'm on a mobile. Just had to handle that pus*y Mode lame...
and you think being born to a virgin,parting the red sea,rising from the dead ect ect is just soo realistic right???



and in the bible only the messiah could open the book...yet all the sudden anybody can open the "seven sealed book"

n*ggaz praying for evidence when "god" could just show himself and end the argument.....but he can't....cause he doesn't exist.

now go back to jackin off to eminem Stanly
 7 years ago '04        #102
hedake 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$6,056 | Props total: 13939 13939
april fools???....please???
 7 years ago '05        #103
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Bea5T said:
Or it might be absolutely nothing like alot of the other "discoveries" we've seen reported over the past couple of years
True....my guess if they were to find something that valuable, they wouldnt tell us about it
 03-31-2011, 09:04 PM         #104
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand why the jesus bashers want to come in this thread with there opinion to start sh*t. If you dont believe then why bother? gtfo
 7 years ago '10        #105
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:
And THERE it is. Thanks for saving me time in quoting and responding to your dumb a.ss. Read books by Erich von Daniken and Sacherias Sitchin. You're so misinformed but you're SO convinced.
Parting the Red Sea. Burning bush. Ten commandment sh*t. Forty days without food or water. Turning a stick into a snake. Birthed by a virgin. Coming back to life days later. Resurrecting other dead. Walking on water. Water into wine. Making an a.ssload of bread and fish appear from thin air (twice, supposedly). Curing the blind, sick, etc. Exorcisms. And some other sh*t. And the Apostles were able to perform similar miracles, but when they died the miracles just so happened to go with them.

Well, you go ahead and believe in all that bullsh*t and I'll just chill back. At least other dude had some points to make. You're just falling back on this faith sh*t, which is generally the ONLY argument you guys really have. Funny though how Jesus wasn't the only one performing miracles, nor can any be repeated today and if they are it's considered an illusion.


Last edited by frankfmoney; 03-31-2011 at 09:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #106
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
It is very hard for people the being what they can understand. We believe in luck but don't believe that there can be some higher power behind our way of thinking. How can man understand the mind of god?

When it boils down to it. Too be so smart of a people we can't just think life and death is all nothing and people just fade away. Would make existense seem pointless.
 03-31-2011, 09:13 PM         #107
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
See, I believe in a God and creator who can create everything. I don't limit my God, because once I do, He's no longer God. And if He's no longer God, why should I believe in this 'god'?

I'm going to give you some advice: Make sure that the only god you reject is the one that you created, not the One that created you.
Game set and match. This is probably the wisest post I've read on Boxden. You don't know how much this means to me ... thanks for this.
 7 years ago '10        #108
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 killya said:
i dont understand why the jesus bashers want to come in this thread with there opinion to start sh*t. If you dont believe then why bother? gtfo
I don't understand why people KNOW there's going to be "Jesus bashing" and get butthurt when it happens. If you believe then say your sh*t and get the fu*k out or say nothing at all like everyone else. Stop being a little bi*ch and just believe. That should suffice shouldn't it. You don't need everyone to believe and neither do I, but, fu*k, soon as dude talking about this adding "credibility" to the Bible he was dead wrong. I have no problems with Christian beliefs, just with the people who think that the Bible is historically accurate (or accurate at all for that matter).

Edit: fu*k it, I'm done with this thread. It's boring and repetitive and no one reads sh*t. Only one guy provided a valid argument and even failed. Respond if you want, I won't be back in here though. Oh and for the guy below me, for the LAST fu*kING TIME: I never said God doesn't exist! Jesus-fu*king-Christ!


Last edited by frankfmoney; 03-31-2011 at 09:24 PM..
 03-31-2011, 09:21 PM         #109
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if the bible isn't historically accurate it means we created the universe and life right? Or all of this world is just a fairy tale too right?

I have a hard time following God's rules but it is true that there is liberty in God's walk. It's hard at first, much like anything in life. As you stride in it, the easier it gets. Don't give up .. God is in control. Just don't wait for Him to show you that cause He may not be as merciful/powerless as BX geeks.
 7 years ago '08        #110
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
its all about having faith, doing good deeds, and loving one another to be a true christian/muslim/jew.

Religion has nothing to do with it. Thats just man made to keep us separated to be ourselves.


Why do people hate people that do good things to other people?
 03-31-2011, 09:27 PM         #111
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Amazing stuff. As time moves on, the Bible's credibility goes higher and higher gradually. Those aren't fairy tales, I don't care what naysayers do or say.
credibility archaeological digs have already proven about 80% of the old testament to be false
 03-31-2011, 09:30 PM         #112
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
It is very hard for people the being what they can understand. We believe in luck but don't believe that there can be some higher power behind our way of thinking. How can man understand the mind of god?

When it boils down to it. Too be so smart of a people we can't just think life and death is all nothing and people just fade away. Would make existense seem pointless.
if we're "so smart of a people" then why are we k!lling each other and the planet off as we progress...
 03-31-2011, 09:32 PM         #113
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
if we're "so smart of a people" then why are we k!lling each other and the planet off as we progress...
By your own vein .... if we were so smart do you really trust the 80% false track record based on archaeological digs?
 03-31-2011, 09:41 PM         #114
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k your books. I don't believe the stories. I believe in a higher power creating us but never the long ridiculous stories depicted in bibles. Our higher power wouldn't have created religions for us to f!ght over and sh*t. Anything capable enough to create all life would know what would benefit it and wouldn't. So I don't believe any of the stories that depict it are true.
 03-31-2011, 09:41 PM         #115
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
By your own vein .... if we were so smart do you really trust the 80% false track record based on archaeological digs?
more than i trust a book randomly written by some people who claim to be influenced by god

the bible is just as manmade as that archaeological data
 03-31-2011, 09:47 PM         #116
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
more than i trust a book randomly written by some people who claim to be influenced by god

the bible is just as manmade as that archaeological data
So you admit archaeological dig data is man-made huh.

Now you gotta ask yourself whose side the people skewing the data were on: God's or the devil's


Either way .. you're being influenced by humans. Whether you want to be influenced into doubting the existence of God or the extremity of His power .. the fact is ... there is a God. Whose lens you choose to view Him with is up to you.

I can't help you decide but I beg you to choose wisely.
 7 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Metalzoa said:
So if the bible isn't historically accurate it means we created the universe and life right? Or all of this world is just a fairy tale too right?

I have a hard time following God's rules but it is true that there is liberty in God's walk. It's hard at first, much like anything in life. As you stride in it, the easier it gets. Don't give up .. God is in control. Just don't wait for Him to show you that cause He may not be as merciful/powerless as BX geeks.
 Metalzoa said:
So you admit archaeological dig data is man-made huh.

Now you gotta ask yourself whose side the people skewing the data were on: God's or the devil's


Either way .. you're being influenced by humans. Whether you want to be influenced into doubting the existence of God or the extremity of His power .. the fact is ... there is a God. Whose lens you choose to view Him with is up to you.

I can't help you decide but I beg you to choose wisely.
probably the 2 dumbest posts i've read on bx this year....and that's saying a lot.
 7 years ago '07        #118
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
*British scientists have uncovered up to eight million mummified dogs, thought to have been sacrificed to Anubis, the god of the dead, 2500 years ago after excavating tunnels in the ancient Eygptian city of Saqqara.
 7 years ago '05        #119
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2651 2651
The bible has a purposeful meaning(and any other major religious doctrine), besides the actual stories. All major religions, preach a similar message, of prosperity, doing good on earth, respect, etc. It's our interpretations that fu*k over, the socializing aspect of religion.

The lies a man tells his son, becomes truth after his death. And this how, people come to believe in the actual stories of the bible. Of course Jesus didn't walk on fu*king water, nor split a sea, nor come out a pus*y that wasnt fu*ked.

These stories have actual messages, revolving around strengthening identity, solidarity among society, peace, and faith. THIS is what you are supposed to take from the bible.

God doesn't hate f*gs or chronic masturbating men. These are stories to protect procreation, and even more, are a reflection of the limited cultural adaption towards homos3xuality, especially in a s3xually oppressed time in history.

Of course as time goes, these messages are distorted and you have bullsh*t interpretations, that end up, when enforced go against very purpose of these religious doctrines.

You don't have to believe in the stories, to take value from religion. These are books, created with the intentions to solidify the integrity of society, and both believers and non-believers fu*k this sh*t up.

Take what you want from religion, or not, and move on. Arguing about the BEST FAIRYTALES in the world, is useless.
 7 years ago '04        #120
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$5,965 | Props total: 1791 1791
 Cantankerous said:
The bible has a purposeful meaning(and any other major religious doctrine), besides the actual stories. All major religions, preach a similar message, of prosperity, doing good on earth, respect, etc. It's our interpretations that fu*k over, the socializing aspect of religion.

The lies a man tells his son, becomes truth after his death. And this how, people come to believe in the actual stories of the bible. Of course Jesus didn't walk on fu*king water, nor split a sea, nor come out a pus*y that wasnt fu*ked.

These stories have actual messages, revolving around strengthening identity, solidarity among society, peace, and faith. THIS is what you are supposed to take from the bible.

God doesn't hate f*gs or chronic masturbating men. These are stories to protect procreation, and even more, are a reflection of the limited cultural adaption towards homos3xuality, especially in a s3xually oppressed time in history.

Of course as time goes, these messages are distorted and you have bullsh*t interpretations, that end up, when enforced go against very purpose of these religious doctrines.

You don't have to believe in the stories, to take value from religion. These are books, created with the intentions to solidify the integrity of society, and both believers and non-believers fu*k this sh*t up.

Take what you want from religion, or not, and move on. Arguing about the BEST FAIRYTALES in the world, is useless.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy