Mar 30 - 70 metal books found in Jordan cave could change our view of Biblical history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 matelyan said:
But I must ask, how can one be so sure, and in some instances unwavering, about a topic, considering there is no evidence to support or negate the ideas, concepts and beliefs in favor of or adamantly against religion?

I don't believe in man made religion. I even have a hard time coming to terms with a supernatural power/creator/god that created everything. So I am spiritual since I can feel things in what I can only describe as my heart & soul and recognize an innate desire to do good and avoid evil.
Ima just break it down like this...and you can take it how you want...according to scripture the ONLY way you can understand the Almighty and his words is if you obey ALL of his commandments...theres no other way around that...so if you are not...then i 100% understand why you cant acknowledge Him or his works
 7 years ago '05        #62
xxcaliboy91xx 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
 CuZzA said:
Let them
I swapped my one-way ticket to hell for a return back to Heaven. They on the wrong train
What exactly makes your religion right over another religion? I never got that...
 7 years ago '06        #63
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 xxcaliboy91xx said:
People with different beliefs than yours are the most annoying people to talk to?

Right.

Idiot.

I didn't say that. I respect people of most religions, but atheists 'tend' to be less informed and take a view of life of which doesn't have any impact on the way that they live.

And no doubt there are some atheists out there who do believe in God, but choose not too because they know if they did, they'd have to do something about it.

But what they don't know is that with the gospel, you're free in Christ. Christianity really isn't a list of do's and don't's, it's liberty.
 7 years ago '04        #64
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Nyse03 said:
Aww man...you know what u done did now right? they about to come in here an thrash you with non-stop ignorance bruh
Could you please elaborate and explain what is the difference with respectfully disagreeing with your belief system and knowlingly choosing to not subscribe to your particular views on life, religion and the afterlife and what you call non-stop ignorance?

For I consider myself pretty intelligent and what some would call a 'smart' or 'bright' guy. And since I find religious peoples conviction very compelling and interesting, I try not to mock them or slander them for their beliefs. But in the end I do not beleive and do not feel my life is any less satisfactory or worthwhile because of a lack of faith or religious beliefs.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 CuZzA said:
I don't believe in a man made religion either.

And you have a hard time coming to terms with a supernatural creator/God that created everything? Well if that 'god' can't create everything, then he's not God. And if he's not God, then I also agree that you should reject him/she/it. As do I.

See, I believe in a God and creator who can create everything. I don't limit my God, because once I do, He's no longer God. And if He's no longer God, why should I believe in this 'god'?

I'm going to give you some advice: Make sure that the only god you reject is the one that you created, not the One that created you.
that was beautiful bro
 7 years ago '05        #66
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 beast mode said:
Jesus told John in Revelations the ones who call themselves the Jews in the end days are not the real Jews
1st off their so many contradictions in the bible that the creditability of what's said is down the drain BUT even if you believe what he said is true....who said we're in the end of days now for that statement to even apply???
also any and every jew is going to call themselves a jew.....so does that mean theirs no such thing as jews since everybody who "claims to be" are not actually Jews i mean it cracks me up to think that people these days believe these folktales driven by fear[/QUOTE]

Your statement shows you dont know your history. Continue to read the King James version of the Bible. King James didnt even write it. It was written by 47 of his scholars form the Church Of England. Each person was to "re-write" the sections of the bible they were instructed to. And they didnt even translate from the orginal Hebrew, Greek and Arabic languages it was writting in. The original writings show no contradictions. So before you try to talk about someones creditability maybe you should understand your own creditability.
 7 years ago '06        #67
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 xxcaliboy91xx said:
What exactly makes your religion right over another religion? I never got that...
 7 years ago '10        #68
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
them code crackers better get on it.

im interested in knowing what them books contain.
 7 years ago '04        #69
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
if you're meant to be saved you will be saved...if you don't believe in god and think there is nothing after your death...thats what you want, thats what god is going to give you.

Religion is what you make it. It's nothing and it's meaningless if you so choose. It's the purest form of love if you want it to be as well...
I agree that many good things have come as a result of religious beliefs. But with all things man made, you must acknowledge times of deliberate persecution and harm done in God and religion's name. Salem Witch Trials, Spanish Inquisition, Spanish Invasion of the Americas, 9/11 bombings, the London subway bombings, the murder of Dr. George Tiller and so on and so forth.

I feel life is full of meaning and has thus far been an amazing experience. But I do not feel that I am experieincing any less love or good fortune as a result of my lack of religious faith. And because of this it has to at least beg the question; What if religion got it wrong?

And if you can't at least admit that, then it wouldn't be fair for someone like me to concede that you might actually be right.
 7 years ago '05        #70
xxcaliboy91xx 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
 CuZzA said:
hahah

Because that article says that "Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and all other pantheistic religions are ruled out as valid belief systems," I am supposed to believe it?

Who are you (or the article) to say someone else beliefs are false or not "valid belief systems"?

I personally do not know what I believe in but to say someone else's beliefs are invalid is wrong.

Religion causes problems. It would prob be best if it was forgotten. Live life for yourself, not some "greater power." I credit everything I have accomplished to myself, no "god" helped me.

Last edited by xxcaliboy91xx; 03-31-2011 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: forgot
 7 years ago '04        #71
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 CuZzA said:

I didn't say that. I respect people of most religions, but atheists 'tend' to be less informed and take a view of life of which doesn't have any impact on the way that they live.

And no doubt there are some atheists out there who do believe in God, but choose not too because they know if they did, they'd have to do something about it.

But what they don't know is that with the gospel, you're free in Christ. Christianity really isn't a list of do's and don't's, it's liberty.
I have to ask then, why are some Christians attempting to make it difficult for women in the state of South Dakota to get an abortion? The reason I ask is because they are using religious justification masked as concern for the welfare of an unborn fetus to push their religious views on others.

Or what about the supporters of Prop 8 here in my home state of California? A majority of them are from the religious right and openly deny men and women in love the opportunity to express their feelings thru marriage?

Or what about Dr. George Tiller's murderer? He was Christian and he took the liberty of taking another man's life in the name of his religious beliefs?

I site these examples because I hear what you are saying, but I am also seeing an attempt by many Christians to limit the liberties and rights of other non Chrisitians in this country.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TCalico87 said:
1st off their so many contradictions in the bible that the creditability of what's said is down the drain BUT even if you believe what he said is true....who said we're in the end of days now for that statement to even apply???
also any and every jew is going to call themselves a jew.....so does that mean theirs no such thing as jews since everybody who "claims to be" are not actually Jews i mean it cracks me up to think that people these days believe these folktales driven by fear
Your statement shows you dont know your history. Continue to read the King James version of the Bible. King James didnt even write it. It was written by 47 of his scholars form the Church Of England. Each person was to "re-write" the sections of the bible they were instructed to. And they didnt even translate from the orginal Hebrew, Greek and Arabic languages it was writting in. The original writings show no contradictions. So before you try to talk about someones creditability maybe you should understand your own creditability.[/QUOTE]

Wow...how misinformed you are...which is understandable...King James had 47 Hebrew and Greek scholars translate the Bible bro of course he didnt write it himself...and if you dont believe his version then research the dead sea scrolls found in Qumran in 1947...they have original Hebrew and Greek scriptures and i hate to tell you its the same scriptures...so keep on with your "the Bible is translated wrong" talk
 7 years ago '04        #73
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 xxcaliboy91xx said:
hahah

Because that article says that "Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and all other pantheistic religions are ruled out as valid belief systems," I am supposed to believe it?

Who are you (or the article) to say someone else beliefs are false or not "valid belief systems"?
I personally do not know what I believe in but to say someone else's beliefs are invalid is wrong.

Religion causes problems. It would prob be best if it was forgotten. Live life for yourself, not some "greater power." I credit everything I have accomplished to myself, no "god" helped me.
That is one question I have continually asked myself? I think it is quite brazen for anyone to think they can judge their fellow human with regards to such matters as religious beliefs.
 7 years ago '05        #74
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 633 633
amazing find! i look forward to hearing wat was in the books....also smh at some of us gettin upset over what others believe......
 7 years ago '05        #75
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 matelyan said:
I have to ask then, why are some Christians attempting to make it difficult for women in the state of South Dakota to get an abortion? The reason I ask is because they are using religious justification masked as concern for the welfare of an unborn fetus to push their religious views on others.

Or what about the supporters of Prop 8 here in my home state of California? A majority of them are from the religious right and openly deny men and women in love the opportunity to express their feelings thru marriage?

Or what about Dr. George Tiller's murderer? He was Christian and he took the liberty of taking another man's life in the name of his religious beliefs?

I site these examples because I hear what you are saying, but I am also seeing an attempt by many Christians to limit the liberties and rights of other non Chrisitians in this country.
I have to get this one thing across to you...Christ said many would come in his name saying they are the Christ...but they are all false...basically showing you Christianity in a nutshell with all of its divisions claiming to be teaching the true doctrine of Christ...but they are not...not Catholics...not Baptists...not Mormons...not Jehovahs Witnesses...not Lutherans...not Methodists...not 7th Day Adventists...none bruh

With that said dont look at what they do and think thats what following Christ is...they all have their own agenda...Timothy says the LORD is not the author of confusion...so why all this division? Thats what so called "religion" does...the wicked just continue to divide themselves while the righteous are aware of these things
 7 years ago '08        #76
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
nothing is real unless nerdy white kids say it is
 7 years ago '05        #77
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 Nyse03 said:
Your statement shows you dont know your history. Continue to read the King James version of the Bible. King James didnt even write it. It was written by 47 of his scholars form the Church Of England. Each person was to "re-write" the sections of the bible they were instructed to. And they didnt even translate from the orginal Hebrew, Greek and Arabic languages it was writting in. The original writings show no contradictions. So before you try to talk about someones creditability maybe you should understand your own creditability.
Wow...how misinformed you are...which is understandable...King James had 47 Hebrew and Greek scholars translate the Bible bro of course he didnt write it himself...and if you dont believe his version then research the dead sea scrolls found in Qumran in 1947...they have original Hebrew and Greek scriptures and i hate to tell you its the same scriptures...so keep on with your "the Bible is translated wrong" talk[/QUOTE]

His scholars were not hebrew and greek scholars. They translated from another English version of the scriptures. King James had them add and take away lots of stuff. The most notable one would be giving 10%. Thats not in the original scriptures. All these taxes are not in the orginal scriptures.
You should learn about John Wycliffe my friend.
 7 years ago '05        #78
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 matelyan said:
But I must ask, how can one be so sure, and in some instances unwavering, about a topic, considering there is no evidence to support or negate the ideas, concepts and beliefs in favor of or adamantly against religion?

I don't believe in man made religion. I even have a hard time coming to terms with a supernatural power/creator/god that created everything. So I am spiritual since I can feel things in what I can only describe as my heart & soul and recognize an innate desire to do good and avoid evil.
It's quite simple really...it all boils down to one word--> FAITH!
 7 years ago '05        #79
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9668 9668
lol @ 'this close to 2012'

when January 1st, 2013 comes to pass all of you should k!ll yourselves.
 03-31-2011, 06:09 PM         #80
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
There's fake Jews in Israel? Enlighten me.

Jesus told John in Revelations the ones who call themselves the Jews in the end days are not the real Jews[/QUOTE]

The Jews occupying what we now know as Israel are Polish & German Jewish immigrants displaced after WWII. Allowed to form a state that was promised to them in the Torah & Bible stating the location of Jeruselem by the U.S. & Great Britain, regardless of the fact it had been occupied since the begining of time by the Palistinians.
Upon statehood in 1948 the Immigrated Jews basically ripped Palistine in 2, Called their half Israel & began treating the Palistinians in the same manner the Nazis did to them. This conflict continues today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago