Mar 30 - 70 metal books found in Jordan cave could change our view of Biblical history

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,725 | Props total: 70283 70283
can careless
 7 years ago '10        #22
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 kennboy1 said:
Good job.
 7 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Storchaveli said:
Amazing stuff. As time moves on, the Bible's credibility goes higher and higher gradually. Those aren't fairy tales, I don't care what naysayers do or say.
what a fu*king idiot. finding something old doesn't come a slither closer to proving their a "god" how fu*king thirsty are people these days them finding old books means this......THAT THEY FOUND OLD BOOKS. if i bury a copy of "The Lord of the Rings" book and people find it a thousand years from now......doesn't make whats in the book fact. just mean they found some old sh*t.

finding old "bibles" proves nothing except how far back Christianity goes,simple as that.
 7 years ago '10        #24
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 beast mode said:
what a fu*king idiot. finding something old doesn't come a slither closer to proving their a "god" how fu*king thirsty are people these days them finding old books means this......THAT THEY FOUND OLD BOOKS. if i bury a copy of "The Lord of the Rings" book and people find it a thousand years from now......doesn't make whats in the book fact. just mean they found some old sh*t.

finding old "bibles" proves nothing except how far back Christianity goes,simple as that.
Finally, someone understanding!

Besides, I wasn't trying to disprove their God or their Bible, just that all this sh*t is is an old book. But since dude took it personally I had to serve him in his own religion.
 7 years ago '05        #25
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
There's fake Jews in Israel? Enlighten me.[/QUOTE]

Jesus told John in Revelations the ones who call themselves the Jews in the end days are not the real Jews
 7 years ago '10        #26
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TCalico87 said:
There's fake Jews in Israel? Enlighten me.

Jesus told John in Revelations the ones who call themselves the Jews in the end days are not the real Jews[/QUOTE]

1st off their so many contradictions in the bible that the creditability of what's said is down the drain BUT even if you believe what he said is true....who said we're in the end of days now for that statement to even apply???
also any and every jew is going to call themselves a jew.....so does that mean theirs no such thing as jews since everybody who "claims to be" are not actually Jews i mean it cracks me up to think that people these days believe these folktales driven by fear
 7 years ago '10        #27
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
interesting find none the less and i most def hope they don't get destroyed and we're able to see everything in the pages
 7 years ago '04        #28
$auce 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
 frankfmoney said:

You didn't even get the point I was making. There was a Jesus, a Mary, another Mary, and his brother and some other family members? I've seen/read/heard about all of this. What's the point you're trying to make here? Jesus was a person? Maybe. Jesus was the only son of God? No. Jesus was birthed by a virgin? No. Jesus walked on water? No. Jesus was the messiah? No. Was Jesus even his real name? No.

I could go on and on. The Bible is full of metaphors and stories written centuries ago and quite a bit of it (the New Testament) written centuries after the "fact". Why take it seriously? Brush up on your own religion. Maybe you should try again.

Get em
 03-31-2011, 05:47 AM         #29
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:

I dont see how people can keep overlooking this.
 7 years ago '11        #30
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
 beast mode said:
Jesus told John in Revelations the ones who call themselves the Jews in the end days are not the real Jews
1st off their so many contradictions in the bible that the creditability of what's said is down the drain BUT even if you believe what he said is true....who said we're in the end of days now for that statement to even apply???
also any and every jew is going to call themselves a jew.....so does that mean theirs no such thing as jews since everybody who "claims to be" are not actually Jews i mean it cracks me up to think that people these days believe these folktales driven by fear[/QUOTE]

why try to bash somones belief ? let em rock son
 7 years ago '09        #31
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 frankfmoney said:

You didn't even get the point I was making. There was a Jesus, a Mary, another Mary, and his brother and some other family members? I've seen/read/heard about all of this. What's the point you're trying to make here? Jesus was a person? Maybe. Jesus was the only son of God? No. Jesus was birthed by a virgin? No. Jesus walked on water? No. Jesus was the messiah? No. Was Jesus even his real name? No.

I could go on and on. The Bible is full of metaphors and stories written centuries ago and quite a bit of it (the New Testament) written centuries after the "fact". Why take it seriously? Brush up on your own religion. Maybe you should try again.
It's a cool find, and I'm not going to argue about god being real one way or another. Who knows. Not even worth arguing over because nobody has the answer, but I completely agree with all of this.
 7 years ago '10        #32
ILLBILL410 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 10 10
Just a little tidbit 4 y'all, there is yet any arciological evidence that Jesus ever existed. Could there b evidence out there that we haven't found yet? Maybe. But I can't believe anything without the evidence to back it up therefore the bible( with all it's many cOntradictions) still gets filed in the "fairy tale" section. Bottom line , if religion helps u lead a better life then by all means pray ur hart out but it's getting out of hand u got people k!lling each other all over the world in the name of their religion! It's time 2 get our book of Eli on an make all religion illegal an focus our time an energy doin something positive!!

Last edited by ILLBILL410; 03-31-2011 at 12:57 PM..
 03-31-2011, 01:24 PM         #33
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frankfmoney said:

Aesops Fables are all metaphors and stories written centuries ago, just like the bible. While I'm sure no one up here believes an actual tortoise had an actual race with a hare, but we do all understand the underlying moral of the story. However, when it comes to the bible, critics are so excited to point out the falseness of facts, but ignore the underlying morals... That inconsistency has always intrigued me.

I mean think about it using your logic, If I mentioned the story of the tourtise and hare as an example of how to conduct yourself in a real life situation, you should be like "Man, get the fu*k outta here a turtle?, beat a rabbit?, in a race? LOLOLOL"

you're standing to close to the picture, step back a little bit and re-focus to see the whole thing.

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 03-31-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,394 | Props total: 2073 2073
about the fake jews thing

i forgot where i read it, but the original jews from back in the day migrated somewhere else

the people who migrated to israel after all the jews left are the jews we know today, i'm sorry i can't be more helpful or give a source but i definitely remember reading about this before , if i come across it ill post it here
 7 years ago '10        #35
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
I don't know what all of this means.
 7 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Storchaveli said:
You DO know that respected people in the scientific and scholastic communities acknowledge the existence of Jesus, right? So your insinuation that the Bible is not "true" goes out the window. Try again.
Jesus might have been a real person. But that doesn't make it all true. Just like if
Someone found a book about bill gates thousands of years from now and misinterpreted it so that he is more important that just a man who did good across the world.

Just sayin... I hope there is a god and afterlife. But logically it's hard to really put my faith into it.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 karr153 said:
I'ma put 20 down this sh*t is a hoax

[video - click to view]

03-31-2011, 03:04 PM         #38
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Aesops Fables are all metaphors and stories written centuries ago, just like the bible. While I'm sure no one up here believes an actual tortoise had an actual race with a hare, but we do all understand the underlying moral of the story. However, when it comes to the bible, critics are so excited to point out the falseness of facts, but ignore the underlying morals... That inconsistency has always intrigued me.

I mean think about it using your logic, If I mentioned the story of the tourtise and hare as an example of how to conduct yourself in a real life situation, you should be like "Man, get the fu*k outta here a turtle?, beat a rabbit?, in a race? LOLOLOL"

you're standing to close to the picture, step back a little bit and re-focus to see the whole thing.
im glad people with functioning brains still exist. if you're trying to disprove God by nitpicking details you can always point out 2+2 will not equal 5 but you forget we are dealing with power beyond our comprehension.

they say the devil is in the details ...
 03-31-2011, 03:33 PM         #39
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:

but theres also people who take it way to literal in a sense of believing exactly what they read. like jesus turning water to wine and stuff. that alone could mean a lot to me. kinda like making something from nothing, or creating opportunity. not that hes magical. or interpret how you want either way theres 2 sides to that coin.
 7 years ago '06        #40
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 beast mode said:

Yeahhh... except academics don't and will not acknowledge The Lord of the Rings as bearing any historical fact you fu*kin dipsh*t. What an ignorant example, but I'm not surprised coming from you. The Bible is not just any book (I won't go over its significance with your stupid a.ss) and in it there is mention of sealed book(s) that were not for everyone in the days of Christ. These very well could be them and in that sense gives credence to the Bible which is what I was saying. Even if they are NOT it, many modern day discoveries give credence to what's written in the Bible. Stay out of big boy threads and go back to d!ckriding that overrated piece of sh*t Floyd Mayweather and bandwagoning the Heat you fu*kin piece of monkey smegma.

80sbabyent said:

Got em. I'd respond to the mentally handicapped blowhard you quoted more thoroughly but I'm on a mobile. Just had to handle that pus*y Mode lame...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy