Busta Rhymes: “I Still Generate 4, 5, 6 Million Dollars Just Touring with No Current Records Out!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I miss the old dreadlocked fun Busta. He seems to be going back in that direction and has generated a buzz from the Chris Brown track. I hated his angry gangsta persona that he adopted during the Aftermath deal. Now that being gangsta has died down I hope he goes back to fun energetic Busta
 7 years ago '04        #42
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
someone get this goosebumps r.l. stein fudge-a-mania a.ss n*gga outta here tellin everyone his cousin is barack obama and that his daddy is morgan freeman... phony bologna peanut butter n jelly a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #43
Mr.Mischief 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
^ +1

All you ever hear from these so called rap critics is "so-and-so fell off"...

wtf does that even mean? you can't be on top of the game forever: Every great MC/crew has had their time in the spot light, and just because they ain't got nothing current, doesn't mean they "fell off"... Some of the best MC's belong in the past, cuz they're style isn't current. Doesn't mean they're wack now, just means their legacy is in the past, and shouldn't be revived.
 7 years ago '04        #44
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Don't like his music but he's a real cat I'd always respect. Big bang theory was my sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #45
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
Still spending that Finding Forrester money...
 7 years ago '04        #46
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 JayDawn said:
Busta and fall off do not even sound right.

But I hear you. He got too many classic records
 JayDawn said:
look at his catalog though. He can perform all night if he wanted

Busta>
 P of Mobb Deep said:
thats my n*gga.. i got alot of respect for that cat
...these. People forget he was Lil' Wayne before Lil' Wayne in terms of guest appearances--Dude was on everybody's sh!t some years back.

I'm still dying at him coming out of nowhere and ending the 50 Vs. Ja beef with this sh!t:

[video - click to view]

'...So if you beefn' wit me, then I'm beefin' wit' you/I think about the game and what it's like and (Imitating Ja) WHAT WOULD IT BE WITHOUT YOUUUU...'

7 years ago '04        #47
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 JayDawn said:
Busta and fall off do not even sound right.

But I hear you. He got too many classic records
this man made a special record for haiti and it banged tuff.

hes been a millionaire since 18 tho. must be nice
 03-30-2011, 10:43 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Buss is one of my all time favs..He ain't even lyrical but few can ride a beat like that dude period..his shows are incredible but his albums are hit or miss..1st 3 albums was heron..last couple of albums was
Did you just say busta wasn't lyrical????? n*gga what??
 7 years ago '04        #49
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 4476 4476
 awall said:
this dude dont sellout no shows......who would pay this dude 30k .....they do the hip hop earning thing and hes not on the list.
Everyone came to see him in Vegas last year on July 4th ... Real cool dude too, didn't really have too many bodyguards, he wasn't even worried about it
 7 years ago '05        #50
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
busta ... the best artist to feature on a beat/single hands down.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Mr.Mischief said:
^ +1

All you ever hear from these so called rap critics is "so-and-so fell off"...

wtf does that even mean? you can't be on top of the game forever: Every great MC/crew has had their time in the spot light, and just because they ain't got nothing current, doesn't mean they "fell off"... Some of the best MC's belong in the past, cuz they're style isn't current. Doesn't mean they're wack now, just means their legacy is in the past, and shouldn't be revived.
exactly!

He's a hip-hop legend.

If falling off means you don't have huge records, then almost every hip-hop great from the 90s "fell off"
 7 years ago '04        #52
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
he made a career jumping on other peoples hit songs with remixes
 7 years ago '09        #53
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
busta on scenario>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #54
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
I believe him.

Busta rhymes shows are fu*king wild.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
how much of that 4,5,6, million do he get tho?
that how much his tour Generate not how much he pockets...........
 7 years ago '06        #56
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 abstruse said:
busta on scenario>>>>>>>>>>

trustory.com
 03-31-2011, 01:43 AM         #57
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, I seriously and I mean seriously doubt Busta is charging $30,000 a show. Unlike some rappers out here cough***Drake***cough that don't even have a catalogue or pot to p!ss in when it comes to their catalogue, Busta literally got hits... after hits... after hits and that can't even be disputed, because when you at a club whether urban or upscale, chances are you're going to hear his sh*t. Even on his albums that he has not been at the top of his form, that n*gga can off with a good a.ss single and guess what??? Still touring as if he was relevant. In conclusion... you got it be naive, clueless, hating or stupid to believe that he don't make that much money.

Last... "Before money became the thing nig*as was really able to capitalize on, the respect of the bars and the punchline and the metaphor was what gave you your rank in the street. And that competitive nature is what warranted and commanded whatever you could receive in return."

That sh*t is the truth... because during that time, hip hop was at the top of it's game. Rappers weren't being praise on dumb sh*t like image, or how much money you got... it was simply about whether you can spit and who was kicking the nicest and hardest and hottest sh*t out there. It was about muthafu*kas putting out quality albums and making sure they weren't dropping garbage. Hell, anybody that sounded wack or had no talent, couldn't make it no matter who you fu*k with. Today, can any of this rappers say that??? Are they even putting any effort or thought or creativity into the music? From that era that Busta came off, countless legends and geniuses came out. If you were a hip hop fan growing up or just young listenig to this sh*t... it was the best fu*king time ever! It was a musical paradise for the ears and the mind. It was just a great and memorable time for being both young and simply enjoying amazing and incredible music. Damn, when I think about that era, I just get digusted at what I see and hear from this clown a.ss pussies that call themselves rappers! Today, the same music that I love... I fu*king hate! It blows, it sucks and it is just a sad mess to hear. Can we even say that this rappers today are close to being that nice??? Can we honestly see another golden era in hip hop??? Nope... not even the hottest rappers out there can hold a candle to those n*ggas or are even taking the time in doing so. That sh*t indeed is the truth!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 03-31-2011 at 01:49 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #58
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
stop it busta
 03-31-2011, 03:32 AM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To doubt Hes charging 30k a Show is insane.......I remember he got booked in ATL when he didnt have an album or single out....Just remixes and was just starting to really announce the Dilla tape he did and they said it on the radio he got paid 130K for that show...Right now hes on one of the biggest singles out with that Look At Me Now joint....

People forget when youre an icon clubs will pay you 20-25K to just WALKTHROUGH their club for 15 minutes and shake hands with the owner and DJ.....I seen Yo Gotti make 15K for 8 minutes in a club out here in ATL and I couldnt believe it...He literally walked in...Got a drink, got in the DJ booth an headed to Onyx to throw that 15k at strippers....

Celebrity means everything when you got a good management team and this guy has one of the best. People have come & gone but Busta and Snoop have remained on the airwaves when others cant even buy a deal at Koch/E1.

SMH at some of the kids on this site thinking they know half of what n*ggas are making and/or getting.

We booked Travis Porter for 8k just last April for a show(I got pics and video, I can prove it lmao).......Right now they'd laugh at me for that price.
 7 years ago '05        #60
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3448 3448
 O-King said:
he must be cause once the i.r.s hears about that, theyll gon be taxin dat azz
Feeling your avi
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago