PETA asks EA Sports to remove Vick from Madden cover contest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 stogz said:
So, dude did his time that the gov't said he had to do. That wasn't good enough for peta. NFL suspended him, and he did that time... and that wasn't good enough for peta. Then he did work for peta, and THAT wasn't good enough for peta.

1) There was a thread made asking if you ever wished anyone dead before. I have an answer now... everyone involved in peta.

2) I hope one of those 160 nukes that al-kaida planted are at peta's HQ.

3) EVERYONE needs to vote for Vick and then we need to send a blown up game cover of Vick to peta.

I hope they all get radiation poisoning.
hahhahah @ you wanting them to die because they dont want vick on the cover of a video game.
 7 years ago '10        #122
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

Just saying....
 7 years ago '09        #123
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
they still on that sh*t?

let it go
 7 years ago '07        #124
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Where is the voting taking place so I can vote for Vick
 03-31-2011, 04:31 PM         #125
jskillzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ck the eagles and f*ck mike vick
 7 years ago '05        #126
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Damn.... pum pum n*gga didn't even reply to my response.

Nas won.
 7 years ago '04        #127
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
fu*k Peta.
 04-01-2011, 02:34 AM         #128
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
hahhahah @ you wanting them to die because they dont want vick on the cover of a video game.
You're missing the point...it's not just about the fu*kin Madden cover. They still can't leave him the fu*k alone. They continue to condemn him for what he did years ago and has already paid the price for. I'm not really sure who made these pricks perfect, but they really need to chill with this "holier than thou" sh*t.

I really hope this BS backfires and Vick now wins by a landslide because of it.
 7 years ago '08        #129
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
Peta must not know about the Madden curse. They are going to help Vick's comeback lol.
 7 years ago '04        #130
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19888 19888
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You're missing the point...it's not just about the fu*kin Madden cover. They still can't leave him the fu*k alone. They continue to condemn him for what he did years ago and has already paid the price for. I'm not really sure who made these pricks perfect, but they really need to chill with this "holier than thou" sh*t.

The point they're trying to make is they don't want Vick being a role model to kids because they think he doesn't haven't the capacity to do so, Which I think is false... but yeah, they are riding him.... but hey, should've just stabbed somebody instead of k!lling defenseless creatures.

At the same time while most of you are proving your points, Vick gives two fu*ks about a wack a.ss Madden cover for a weak a.ss game (that I still play ).

He's probably thinking about REAL endorsements, and more worried about PETA getting involved in that.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-01-2011 at 02:44 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #131
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 texasplayboy_23 said:

well thats clearly a k!llable offense.
 04-01-2011, 06:05 PM         #132
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont forget to vote for vick today.

you can vote once a day.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TanstA! said:
The point they're trying to make is they don't want Vick being a role model to kids because they think he doesn't haven't the capacity to do so, Which I think is false... but yeah, they are riding him.... but hey, should've just stabbed somebody instead of k!lling defenseless creatures.

At the same time while most of you are proving your points, Vick gives two fu*ks about a wack a.ss Madden cover for a weak a.ss game (that I still play ).

He's probably thinking about REAL endorsements, and more worried about PETA getting involved in that.

Because they just let anyone on the madden cover..right?

I'm sure Vick would love to be on the cover. fu*k outta here with "Real" endorsements
 7 years ago '07        #134
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30403 30403
 Ricky Towel said:

lol @ your retarded a.ss thinking that it's all about a video game cover with them
 7 years ago '10        #135
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
lol we can hate peta all day but vick did it to himself.. thats my n*gga though im a cowboy fan but vick fu*ked up his legacy...... the system got ammo on his a.ss forever... :disdain2:
 7 years ago '07        #136
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30403 30403
 chenderson12 said:
lol we can hate peta all day but vick did it to himself.. thats my n*gga though im a cowboy fan but vick fu*ked up his legacy...... the system got ammo on his a.ss forever... :disdain2:
That sh*t is over and done with... but peta keeping bringing sh*t to the media. Let the dude f**king live already. We talking about sh*t from 5 years ago. Dude's not supposed to do anything, ever, for the rest of his life? Really?
 04-02-2011, 01:28 PM         #137
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

A role model for kids, yes. But kids love animals and Vick isn't going to negatively affect the way they treat them. If a child happens to abuse a pet now, it's because they had issues way before dude fu*ked up, not after. Besides, he speaks to children often about what he did and how his lively hood was taken away...pretty positive.

And it's sad, but true. If he would've k!lled someone we probably wouldn't be having this conversation...what a fu*ked up world we live in when a human life is < an animal's.

I think the Madden cover is a pretty big deal though...I mean it has sold 90M copies worldwide.

Ricky Towel said:
well thats clearly a k!llable offense.
Yeah death is a little excessive, but they ARE annoying as fu*k. Still, I love animals....despise PETA though.
 7 years ago '04        #138
Skystar275 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 46 46
Vick should just keep trying to get votes for the cover instead of trying to worry about peta
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago