#PAUSE Girl Tells LilB To F'k Her & Her Brother! Guy Offers 4 Guys His Girl For A Lil B

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
Why am I the only one who can see that Lil B is one of the only XXL freshman's who has studied HipHop and knows his sh*t? Why am I the only one who believes Lil B would literally die to save hiphop like Jesus died to save our sins. Would 50 do that? Would Dre? Would Diddy? Would Wayne? Would Em? Would Jigga? Would J Cole?, well Cole might if he can put his album out first

Alot of you hiphop fans THINK you're smart but obviously you're not if real dudes are co-signing Lil B. Lil B turns scriptures written with a feather and ink into beautiful positive music. Listening to Lil B music makes my whole fu*king day better. Ol' negative a.ss J Cole fans coming in here to hate
very based!
:dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #102
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Poppadopolis said:

[pic - click to view]

LETS TALK ABOUT SOCIETY AGAIN
brah if your that much of a fu*king idiot to believe all muslim women actually dress like that, then yea society failed you in more than 1 way
 7 years ago '10        #103
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
brah if your that much of a fu*king idiot to believe all muslim women actually dress like that, then yea society failed you in more than 1 way
what are you talking about?
 7 years ago '07        #104
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
let me guess you believe all muslims are terrorist too huh? get a life you fu*king f*ggot..stop watching this homo a.ss ugly bi*ch lil b on the internet bragging about how much of a bi*ch is he, and pick up a book or tune in to some non bias news for the real deal..dumbfu*k
 7 years ago '07        #105
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
i'm talking about the dumbass poppa trying to disrespect my religion kuz i disrespected a rapper who he refers to as god
 7 years ago '10        #106
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
let me guess you believe all muslims are terrorist too huh? get a life you fu*king f*ggot..stop watching this homo a.ss ugly bi*ch lil b on the internet bragging about how much of a bi*ch is he, and pick up a book or tune in to some non bias news for the real deal..dumbfu*k
are you slow?
 7 years ago '10        #107
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
i'm talking about the dumbass poppa trying to disrespect my religion kuz i disrespected a rapper who he refers to as god
yes, you are
 7 years ago '07        #108
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 basedhiphop said:
are you slow?
wdf are you talking about retard? i was having a conversation with someone else not your dumbass..then you try to jump into it when your iq is equivalent of that of a newborn baby? ..just stfu and go sit in a corner and die
 7 years ago '10        #109
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
wdf are you talking about retard? i was having a conversation with someone else not your dumbass..then you try to jump into it when your iq is equivalent of that of a newborn baby? ..just stfu and go sit in a corner and die
please stop with the incessant negativity. you're making posts on a message board, we can all see your posts/conversations, doesnt matter who you were "talking to". your use of smileys wont cover up your ignorance.

[video - click to view]

your religion sucks, though i see the value in it. Basism is better.
 7 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
poppa & based don't speak on religion period, besides this thread is about lil bi*ch..the fact that guys who claim they are straight and have the slightest sense of intelligence find a f*ggot, wack as fu*k, bi*ch made rapper who refers to himself a "pretty bi*ch" and a "god", and like a game of simon says all you dumbass stupid fu*ks eat it up and repeat it, goes to show you that yes SOCIETY has failed all you lil b fans ..whether it's entertainment or not, no real men in their right minds would have even the smallest respect for some gay a.ss sh*t like that..
 7 years ago '10        #111
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
poppa & based don't speak on religion period, besides this thread is about lil bi*ch..the fact that guys who claim they are straight and have the slightest sense of intelligence find a f*ggot, wack as fu*k, bi*ch made rapper who refers to himself a "pretty bi*ch" and a "god", and like a game of simon says all you dumbass stupid fu*ks eat it up and repeat it, goes to show you that yes SOCIETY has failed all you lil b fans ..whether it's entertainment or not, no real men in their right minds would have even the smallest respect for some gay a.ss sh*t like that..
we're all Gods :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:

only Lil B is the Based God :dancingcool:

you're a homophobe (probably hiding something..) you need help. relieve your anger/stress, convert to Basednam :dancingcool:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #112
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Poppadopolis said:
BASED GOD LABELING HIMSELF A PRETTY bi*ch IS HIS WAY OF NEUTRALIZING GENDER BIAS AND DISCRIMINATION

PROMOTING AND PROTECTING GAY, WOMEN, LOW INCOME AND MINORITY RIGHTS.

NOW HOW BACKWARDS AND ANCIENT DOES YOUR RELIGION SEEM

[video - click to view]

"YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE IS UP TO YOU
YOUR s3xUALITY IS UP TO YOU
I DONT HATE, DO YOUR THANG
JUST KNOW WHEN MY CD COME OUT BY THE TAPE"

Thank You The Based God, and i will :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #113
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space