#PAUSE Girl Tells LilB To F'k Her & Her Brother! Guy Offers 4 Guys His Girl For A Lil B

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 09:46 PM         #81
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
oh fa sho Lil B got plenty of critics & a pimp digs why too

but lets git back on track shawty. u claim n*ggas aint really listenin to his music, admit u wrong.

say instead u dont understand why a n*gga would listen to his music cuz u think he wack.
I still think people pretend to like him. There's no reason to be liking a talentless person
 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM         #82
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
satire's mom didn't get to fu*k Lil B.. he mad

but anyway, just got back from cruisin around bumpin that fu*kin everything based.. swag

Oh Finesse said:

[pic - click to view]

#TYBG
^Prime reason of why I think people don't listen to Lil B. That outlandish sh*t is trolling. It's just for you guys to have fun on here. You don't actually like him.
 7 years ago '10        #83
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Satire said:
^Prime reason of why I think people don't listen to Lil B. That outlandish sh*t is trolling. It's just for you guys to have fun on here. You don't actually like him.
it's a strong tape
 03-30-2011, 09:59 PM         #84
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
it's a strong tape
I wasn't talking about the tape, I was talking about what he said before that.
 03-30-2011, 10:08 PM         #85
GQ3224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
1. your ignorant

2. me and based god ran a train on every female in your family even the dead ones

3. your ugly.

4. your prolly a white guy pretending to be black

5. you say we dont listen to lil b but every one of his shows are sold out
Whoa!! :iough:
 03-30-2011, 10:16 PM         #86
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
some ppl are trolls, some ppl actually like him....even uf he was trolling, that Guy doesn't represent every person what part u can't comprehend why does it bother u so fu*kin much...are u a nazi? do u not like to see ppl have fun? does ppl that have fun anger u because your life is so sh*tty? u should seek help if that's true buddy
That does reflect most of those people actually. I've said it earlier on in the thread. I don't mind fun but praising bad rappers is stupid. I take hip-hop seriously. It's part of my culture. Some people take their religion seriously, i take hip-hop seriously. thats how i am you seem to have a problem with me having a problem with this. if someone elses opinion matters that much to you, YOU need the help. sorry bud
 03-30-2011, 10:16 PM         #87
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:

[pic - click to view]

WOO! WOO!
he thinks i care
 7 years ago '09        #88
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
Honestly I don't care what he raps about, his music is trash, good content? maybe. but he sucks at rapping ive heard many of his songs to peep the hype and hes not good. sure he migth be "deep" but that doesnt make him a good artist
 7 years ago '06        #89
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol this is what happens when you puttin music like he do and sh*t... ya fans gon think yous weet. he better switch his sh*t up asap
 03-30-2011, 11:04 PM         #90
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
there is no use talking to a brick wall and conversing with u anymore, any rational thinking person can see right through that false bullsh*t a.ss statement right there.

so once again because u are so "serious" about hip hop, everyday u see a lil b thread you're gonna be in there on your soap box and that's just flat out fu*kin sad...but whatever helps u sleep at night
I think you realized that there's no use arguing with me a long time ago. You keep saying there's no use yet you keep responding I'll keep writing back as long as you do. You won't be happy until I say I like him, but he's whack
 7 years ago '09        #91
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,829 | Props total: 8938 8938
He has became popular because of his marketing plan of being different, bold and out there. Some people are looking for something a little different that your typical whats being played on HOT97 and in the clubs. B is a little different from all of that and uses that to his advantage.

I tried giving him a shot and listened to a few mixtapes and didnt like any of it.

As far as rapping goes.....he is not anywhere near the top or even anywhere near the top of new rappers. There are better rappers out there that are not known as well as he is. He has embraced the internet to get fans and to get his fans to spread his music.

Thats Lil B right there
 7 years ago '10        #92
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Satire said:
That does reflect most of those people actually. I've said it earlier on in the thread. I don't mind fun but praising bad rappers is stupid. I take hip-hop seriously. It's part of my culture. Some people take their religion seriously, i take hip-hop seriously. thats how i am you seem to have a problem with me having a problem with this. if someone elses opinion matters that much to you, YOU need the help. sorry bud
lighten up bro
 03-30-2011, 11:18 PM         #93
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
everytime I stop u say something more outlandish....NOW you're trying to imply that the only reason why I'm arguing is because I want u to say u like him u just can't stop making up sh*t can u? all or my post in this thread and not ONE haw been even remotely close to that....its well documented u don't like him, and if u don't ever oh well, I used to hate lil b, now I can tolerate him and here are a lot of songs that I found that I like, both serious and the funny ones....again like I said you're pathetic really, furled proof is in here and in every lil b thread in your post history....but boxden can picture u trollin
I haven't made up a single thing. You keep saying I'm wrong but you're yet to prove me wrong. You've been doing it for the past 4 pages. I don't know why you keep replying. The only explanation is that you want me to like him. You're a weirdo btw.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Anyone else read Decksters post's in Wiz's voice
Just sayin
 03-30-2011, 11:53 PM         #95
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Anyone else read Decksters post's in Wiz's voice
Just sayin
How you gon come in here saying that and not quoting it?
 7 years ago '07        #96
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
Wow so people geniunly do like Lil B's music? Satire, i dont understand it either but i guess its not meant for us to understand. Lil B is geared towards the new generation and i can respect that.
 7 years ago '09        #97
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1114 1114
Why am I the only one who can see that Lil B is one of the only XXL freshman's who has studied HipHop and knows his sh*t? Why am I the only one who believes Lil B would literally die to save hiphop like Jesus died to save our sins. Would 50 do that? Would Dre? Would Diddy? Would Wayne? Would Em? Would Jigga? Would J Cole?, well Cole might if he can put his album out first

Alot of you hiphop fans THINK you're smart but obviously you're not if real dudes are co-signing Lil B. Lil B turns scriptures written with a feather and ink into beautiful positive music. Listening to Lil B music makes my whole fu*king day better. Ol' negative a.ss J Cole fans coming in here to hate
 7 years ago '05        #98
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
 Satire said:
You can keep replying to me but it doesn't change the fact that you guys pretend to like a talentless person I'm not a troll. Think of me as a reverse troll. My posts seem to have bothered you the most. Seems like it hit home. A hit dog will holler.
@ reverse Troll

That sh*t had me dying over here and I aint even a LIL B, that sh*t just hilarious to me

Everyone has there own opinions man, there is no right and wrong. Some of these dudes do REALLY like LIL B's music, nothing you can say or do will change that.

I like Bob Marley, Miles Davis, 2Pac, E-40, Krsone, Scarface, Sublime, etc.. but im not expecting everyone I meet to enjoy the same music, everyone got they own preferences,etc.
 7 years ago '07        #99
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2466 2466
 Poppadopolis said:
SAYS THE MUSLIM
lame a.ss attempt @ a comeback ..but I expect that from retards like you n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #100
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
What did that dude say towards the end?? I cant understand him???
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now