#PAUSE Girl Tells LilB To F'k Her & Her Brother! Guy Offers 4 Guys His Girl For A Lil B

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 08:14 PM         #61
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
u go for jokes?....you're the joke...its hilarious
naw Rico he's a good dude... jus let him answer my logical question tho
 03-30-2011, 08:15 PM         #62
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
you veerin off da map let's git back on track:

u believe that n*ggas aint really fans of his music but rather trolls who doin this for shock value rite?

so then a pimp informs u that a deal wit Live Nation wuz hatched wit Lil B, hence people like his music so they deem him to b a sound investment. so why wouldnt or couldnt boxden members b representative of da fans Live Nation believes actually exist?
I've seen videos of his shows. He's not packing out stadiums. He's packing out small venues. I've gone to shows of people at small venues and the sh*t was packed. 2 or 3 years ago I went to Slim of 112's show and the venue was packed. Nobody knew the words to his sh*t. Who the fu*k listens to Slim of 112? He's nothing without that group, and they're long gone. It's very easy to sell out small shows is what I'm saying. And the fact that yall keep posting his sh*t every where makes promoters think he's actually liked.

Rico23 said:
u go for jokes?....you're the joke...its hilarious
What'd I tell you hoe?
 03-30-2011, 08:22 PM         #63
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
I've seen videos of his shows. He's not packing out stadiums. He's packing out small venues. I've gone to shows of people at small venues and the sh*t was packed. 2 or 3 years ago I went to Slim of 112's show and the venue was packed. Nobody knew the words to his sh*t. Who the fu*k listens to Slim of 112? He's nothing without that group, and they're long gone. It's very easy to sell out small shows is what I'm saying. And the fact that yall keep posting his sh*t every where makes promoters think he's actually liked.

Satire embrace yo masculine energy breh & dont let emotion guide yo rationale:

if a huge corpororate entity like Live Nation home of Jay Z, U2 & Madonna among others invest in Lil B he obviously got fans

so AGAIN why couldnt boxden n*ggas be representative of those very fans who like his music?
 03-30-2011, 08:29 PM         #64
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Satire embrace yo masculine energy breh & dont let emotion guide yo rationale:

if a huge corpororate entity like Live Nation home of Jay Z, U2 & Madonna among others invest in Lil B he obviously got fans

so AGAIN why couldnt boxden n*ggas be representative of those very fans who like his music?
I've explained it as much as I could. It doesn't mean you're talented when you pack out those small shows. We'll see how well he does with this tour. Idk who Rihanna had her touring deal with but she seems pretty popular considering she's all over the radio, in interviews, and all that. Her deal went sour. If his tour will be trying to pack out big stadiums, his deal will go sour too. We'll see how many fans he has then.
 03-30-2011, 08:33 PM         #65
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
I've explained it as much as I could. It doesn't mean you're talented when you pack out those small shows. We'll see how well he does with this tour. Idk who Rihanna had her touring deal with but she seems pretty popular considering she's all over the radio, in interviews, and all that. Her deal went sour. If his tour will be trying to pack out big stadiums, his deal will go sour too. We'll see how many fans he has then.
wuz this conversation bout Lil B's talent? naw

this wuz bout yo claim that nobody on boxden were actually fans of his music

can u at least admit that u wuz wrong to have that take breh?
 03-30-2011, 08:36 PM         #66
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
wuz this conversation bout Lil B's talent? naw

this wuz bout yo claim that nobody on boxden were actually fans of his music

can u at least admit that u wuz wrong to have that take breh?
gotta have talent to have fans, so nah
 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM         #67
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
gotta have talent to have fans, so nah
talent, not talented, good music, bad music = all subjective

this aint bout arguin the merits of Lil B artistry cuz we all aint gon like da same music, its all good

naw this bout u tryna frame yo emotional attachment to da dislike of his music as "reverse trollin" on da premise that n*ggas dont actually listen to or like his music. when a pimp shows u da error of yo rationale u talk in circles, that aint masculine breh. u better than that
 7 years ago '05        #68
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Who is this "lil b" character ?
 03-30-2011, 08:52 PM         #69
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
talent, not talented, good music, bad music = all subjective

this aint bout arguin the merits of Lil B artistry cuz we all aint gon like da same music, its all good

naw this bout u tryna frame yo emotional attachment to da dislike of his music as "reverse trollin" on da premise that n*ggas dont actually listen to or like his music. when a pimp shows u da error of yo rationale u talk in circles, that aint masculine breh. u better than that
That's your opinion fam. I find it hard to believe that someone without talent can have fans. People get hype off that fact that others don't like him, and push him more. It's how trolling works. I'm hip to that kind of stuff.

Rico23 said:
I tried Marvin...he refuses to se the error of his ways and all the holes in his "rationally" that can be easily exposed by someone with intelligence ...maybe u can show him...ill leave it in your hands brethren
Hoe
 03-30-2011, 08:55 PM         #70
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
That's your opinion fam. I find it hard to believe that someone without talent can have fans. People get hype off that fact that others don't like him, and push him more. It's how trolling works. I'm hip to that kind of stuff.
wuz Vanilla Ice talented?

is Snooki talented?
 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM         #71
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
wuz Vanilla Ice talented?

is Snooki talented?
nah and everyone makes fun of them
 03-30-2011, 08:59 PM         #72
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
nah and everyone makes fun of them
and they had & have fans right?
 7 years ago '07        #73
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

when they slowed it down & @ No Raz B

but is this old footage because there talking about his book not being out and its been out but upload date says mar 25 2011
 03-30-2011, 09:04 PM         #74
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
and they had & have fans right?
Not really. Neither are respected for their art.
 03-30-2011, 09:12 PM         #75
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
Not really. Neither are respected for their art.
so to brang it back like Travis Porter: "boxden n*ggas dont respect Lil B art henceforth they aint fans"

question is how u know what they respect level is for Basedgod art? u projectin yo OWN feelins

can u admit that or u finna continue arguin in circles like a gal?
 03-30-2011, 09:13 PM         #76
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
is saying hoe over and over supposed to make me mad?....basically you've spent an entire day in several threads basically taking confused about why lil b has fans...but I've seen u on this site for a month now and everytime its the same thing....do u even visit boxden outside of lil b threads I highly doubt it...but then again a quick look at your post history can solve that real quick
I had a good day today doing that

I've been around boxden for about 3, maybe 4 years now. This is just a new account. And I always hop in the new fad threads of undeserving people. It's my style.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
did some n*gga in here just say some lil b lyrics are deep? society has really failed all you lil b fans
 03-30-2011, 09:17 PM         #78
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
so to brang it back like Travis Porter: "boxden n*ggas dont respect Lil B art henceforth they aint fans"

question is how u know what they respect level is for Basedgod art? u projectin yo OWN feelins

can u admit that or u finna continue arguin in circles like a gal?
I'm reflecting the opinions of most people. I'm just not afraid to say it. I don't mind arguing. That's the whole reason I'm on this site.
 03-30-2011, 09:22 PM         #79
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
I'm reflecting the opinions of most people. I'm just not afraid to say it. I don't mind arguing. That's the whole reason I'm on this site.
oh fa sho Lil B got plenty of critics & a pimp digs why too

but lets git back on track shawty. u claim n*ggas aint really listenin to his music, admit u wrong.

say instead u dont understand why a n*gga would listen to his music cuz u think he wack.
 03-30-2011, 09:36 PM         #80
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm jealous these guys trying to steal Lil B from me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy