Rick Ross Revisits 50 Cent Feud, "The Mob Bosses Always Get Whacked At The End"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 03:48 PM         #41
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 59fifty said:
I absolutely belive that...ross fu*kin sucks...idk y n*ggaz think he got skillz but hey if he's ur twist
and what's the hype around 50?
 7 years ago '08        #42
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17122 17122
"N*ggas gotta study history. The mob bosses always get whacked at the end. Sometimes by someone of lesser value, of lesser importance, you feel me?

This what he thinks of himself next to 50 cent, says alot about this fat a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #43
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i will say this...if Ross was a stand up n*gga..i would def back him..but he lies...he has rap talent..he showed that in his disses

[QUOTE][Rozay took the L & been winning ever since

Bawse/QUOTE]

this deals with that time frame fif was talkin about...in 05 ross would not have a career right now...but he does smh
 7 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17122 17122
He will always be a sucka a fake rap persona, 50 cent is one of top names in the history of this game already, made an impact that has not been repeated yet. This fat head CO has not made an impact in this business at all, the weakness of the game today allows this less then 200k selling first week Gusto like persona to survive or be noticed but he will never reach a level like 50 cent or any other rappers you know who have made a huge impact and pushed the rap game forward.

Last edited by The N; 03-30-2011 at 05:34 PM..
 03-30-2011, 05:30 PM         #45
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Corny quote x1324489834234234324 from officer Ricky. Only reason he's making decent music is cause his whackness is disguised by good production and features.
 03-30-2011, 05:30 PM         #46
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

A month prior, 50 said he never reached out to form a truce with Ross.

"I never had a conversation with him. My focus shifted during that record. A lot of times, earlier in my career, I was competing with artists because that was what I loved about hip-hop: The idea that battling someone was necessary to defend your spot and you had to take on all challengers -- so I did that constantly. No one thinks that way now and everyone looks at me like I'm the Broad Street Bully. The younger kids coming up missed that time frame, and even the conscious rap is gone too. The stuff that Common Sense and Talib Kweli and Mos Def were rhyming about. What was socially conscious and responsible about the music has been replaced by hipster kids in skinny jeans and mohawks. Of course, that's always been around, but it was usually confined to the Village. Artists have always had the opportunity to influence the culture, but now it's the other way around: They're trying to look like their audience to attract their audience. Now you can't tell the difference between a Led Zeppelin fan and a hip-hop fan." (Los Angeles Times)
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #47
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
"I never had a conversation with him. My focus shifted during that record. A lot of times, earlier in my career, I was competing with artists because that was what I loved about hip-hop: The idea that battling someone was necessary to defend your spot and you had to take on all challengers -- so I did that constantly. No one thinks that way now and everyone looks at me like I'm the Broad Street Bully. The younger kids coming up missed that time frame, and even the conscious rap is gone too. The stuff that Common Sense and Talib Kweli and Mos Def were rhyming about. What was socially conscious and responsible about the music has been replaced by hipster kids in skinny jeans and mohawks. Of course, that's always been around, but it was usually confined to the Village. Artists have always had the opportunity to influence the culture, but now it's the other way around: They're trying to look like their audience to attract their audience. Now you can't tell the difference between a Led Zeppelin fan and a hip-hop fan." (Los Angeles Times)
wow, has there ever been realer words spoken?

Ross is an idiot
 7 years ago '04        #48
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
 legendisdope said:
he got it fu*kd up, at the end of the movie the dude shows he has a wire and been workin wit the cops da whole time, wait he is the cop.

[pic - click to view]

"we got em boys!"

-roll credits-

7 years ago '10        #49
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 194 194
 Athavan 789 said:
Respect the fact that he is the biggest fraud in hip hop period, bullsh*tting his way through things?
Personally, I care more about the music.
 7 years ago '04        #50
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Ross won that war. I remember all that sh*t too :lachen001:

Only problem I see with what 50 said is that he wasn't beefing to defend his spot, he was going off starting sh*t trying to bait people into sh*t. What he said is true, but it doesn't fully apply to him though.
 7 years ago '06        #51
SM 38162 heat pts38162 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67045 67045
 The N said:
He will always be a sucka a fake rap persona, 50 cent is one of top names in the history of this game already, made an impact that has not been repeated yet. This fat head CO has not made an impact in this business at all, the weakness of the game today allows this less then 200k selling first week Gusto like persona to survive or be noticed but he will never reach a level like 50 cent or any other rappers you know who have made a huge impact and pushed the rap game forward.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #52
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
 SM said:

A month prior, 50 said he never reached out to form a truce with Ross.

While all that is said in that quote is truth the bolded not soo much because 50 did his fair share of baiting people into battling him so it's not like he was trying to keep his spot he was more trying to feed his ego
 03-31-2011, 03:20 PM         #53
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
50 lost hard :wow:
get out of here
 03-31-2011, 03:23 PM         #54
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #55
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 DJ Maximum said:
its funny that Ross overcame what couldve been a career ending exposure but his music got better and better 50 Cent really lost because of the music that was made talk about a downgrade. and ross last album sold more than his
no it didnt
 7 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 P. Dedos said:
its 2011 why that maybach an 06

this n*gga boo bood up with my old bi*ch

Damn this sh*t fresh!

rafi said:
Ross's music and sales during and after the beef > 50's.
Maybe so. But........
50 in his prime>Ralse in his prime
 7 years ago '04        #57
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6301 6301
 Athavan 789 said:
Respect the fact that he is the biggest fraud in hip hop period, bullsh*tting his way through things?
Im sick of you E-trolls still crying about the C.O sh*t....N*gga we from the south....I dont know where you from but down here a n*gga could go from choir boy to boss in a matter of months just by getting a plug. I know Law Enforcement that move more ish than street cats. So what is it that yall are saying by calling him fraud. Jay-z admittedly worked at KFC..so does that discredit everything he did?
 7 years ago '04        #58
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
damn 50. that's the truth right there. I may have to pop your CD back in on the strength of that one.

but i'm so damn clueless about this C.O. turned Mobster, turned Don, turned what the F ever he'll be next. that fat clown
 7 years ago '04        #59
Mourad 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 282 282
50 humiliated him with 2 s3xtapes
 7 years ago '05        #60
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I found rick ross's biggest fans

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago