Mar 30 - Letters Claim Al Qaeda Planted 160 Nuke Bombs Across U.S.

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
talk about fear mongering propaganda.. Not 1 nuke but 160 nukes Are you kidding me. Bet you the next step is some sort of liberty that your government is now going to take away from you in the interest of "national security"

sh*t is getting ridiculous. I'm still in awe at the number of 160
 7 years ago '09        #22
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 palogee said:
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it...

Why is everybody still acting like this whole Al-Quaeda thing is real???
. people k!ll me with that "Al-quaeda is fake" sh*t. it's completely irelevant even if they are fake, because all the deaths dealt in their names were real. who did it isn't the point, the point is that it's being done period.
 7 years ago '08        #23
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 Sammyboi22 said:
these people think we are living in some fantasy spy movie world. These fu*ks who live in caves and use old russian weapons have been able to strategically place nuclear weapons around the US in these places without being noticed...and also arm them to be remotely detonated?

this.
 7 years ago '04        #24
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
dont believe "160 nukes" but i can believe they got something goin on here in america.

we always in EVERYONES business. sooner or later we'll be hit with another major terrorist attack.
 7 years ago '07        #25
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,398 | Props total: 16088 16088
whats funny is we always actin like police of the world...but only cater to areas of interest?? hhmm..
 03-30-2011, 01:36 PM         #26
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you really think these as*hole have a 160 nukes? fu*k they get the plutonium from?
 7 years ago '07        #27
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Flying commercial airplanes into buildings was also a "hoax"

:kanyeshrug: #justsayin'
 7 years ago '06        #28
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Akilleez said:
you silly if you think this isn't possible. they have enough disposable income to make this happen an infinate number of times. and everybody sayin' that we have the technology to detect them is definately forgetting how nekkid our import/export system off the water is.
spoken like a true theorist who has yet to work or even understand our countries security. I interned at a federal courthouse and that place is fu*king LOCKED DOWN!!. Thats just a small courthouse in a small town. Think about a larger building where theres important sh*t. No nuke would ever make its way into a federal building. Trust me on this.
 7 years ago '07        #29
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 palogee said:
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it...

Why is everybody still acting like this whole Al-Quaeda thing is real???

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl". In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".

So, if you were forming a terrorist group, would you call yourself, "The Toilet"?
 7 years ago '05        #30
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
I aint believing this,

all the spying America does on it's own citizens, the decay and radiation signatures would have BEEN picked up by satellite, not only that but other detection devices would've been found these items. this is a bullsh*t ploy to scare people.

not only that, but why now (after it is said america is having nuke fallout from japan from west to east coast) is this coming to light? I smell bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #31
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Sammyboi22 said:
spoken like a true theorist who has yet to work or even understand our countries security. I interned at a federal courthouse and that place is fu*king LOCKED DOWN!!. Thats just a small courthouse in a small town. Think about a larger building where theres important sh*t. No nuke would ever make its way into a federal building. Trust me on this.
my bad, i didn't know i was talkin' to an insider.

and why the hell would a nuke even NEED to be inside of the federal building??? why not a few blocks away??? or even a few miles??? it's a nuke bruh, not a f*ckin' stick of dynamite, the blast radius alone would take care of half a city, not to mention the radiation emmission that would contaminate a coast.

my point was that the import docks are a cluster fu*k, and security there is terrible, so it might not be as hard to smuggle sh*t as everyone is thinking. not to mention the tunnels dug in from mexico.
 7 years ago '05        #32
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Akilleez said:

and why the hell would a nuke even NEED to be inside of the federal building??? why not a few blocks away??? or even a few miles??? it's a nuke bruh, not a f*ckin' stick of dynamite, the blast radius alone would take care of half a city, not to mention the radiation emmission that would contaminate a coast.

my point was that the import docks are a cluster fu*k, and security there is terrible, so it might not be as hard to smuggle sh*t as everyone is thinking. not to mention the tunnels dug in from mexico.
yea but the real question to ask is, is it even at all possible to hide an active nuke weapon inside the us in what ??? 160 locations ???

I'm not buying that bluff.
 7 years ago '08        #33
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Unthinkable
 7 years ago '08        #34
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
Do you know what and who "Alqeda" is?, of course they can do this, think about it this isn't

that hard to do.

If somebody out there is trying to make prophecy come true, then this is all they need to do

in 2012.
 7 years ago '05        #35
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 The N said:
Do you know what and who "Alqeda" is?, of course they can do this

if somebody out there is trying to make prophecy come true, then this is all they need to do

in 2012.

Not happening, ya'll are buggin.
 7 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Akilleez said:

Nah it's not hard getting them in. But these dudes don't have like suitcase nukes. They have old school huge a.ss bombs from soviet nations or other countries they bougt or stole them from. Where do you hide that sh*t? In mohammads liquor store? It's not even plausible.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
My questions are:

1.) If there are indeed 160 Nuke set up strategically within the United States, what the hell can we do to stop them?

2.)Since a single Nuke is powerful enough that the fallout alone would contaminate the coast wouldn't setting off 160 nukes k!ll people not just in the US but South America,Canada, parts of Europe?

Not doubting its true, just asking
 7 years ago '05        #38
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 346 346
... and i cant even sneak weed on a plane
 7 years ago '05        #39
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Al Qaeda have no nuclear weapons. so no
 7 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
 Chuck Hustle said:
My questions are:

1.) If there are indeed 160 Nuke set up strategically within the United States, what the hell can we do to stop them?

2.)Since a single Nuke is powerful enough that the fallout alone would contaminate the coast wouldn't setting off 160 nukes k!ll people not just in the US but South America,Canada, parts of Europe?

Not doubting its true, just asking

Well nothing really and yeah it would be end of the world type of sh*t, btw many countries got more potent nukes, if WW3 begins it will be nuclear warfare.

Side note, do you remember how 24 already had a Nuke go off in California, remember that episode?.......

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 03-30-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy