Mar 30 - Letters Claim Al Qaeda Planted 160 Nuke Bombs Across U.S.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 10:37 AM         #1
6023 pageviews
76 comments

Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 30 - Letters Claim Al Qaeda Planted 160 Nuke bombs Across U.S.

[pic - click to view]

Threats Claim Nuclear bombs Hidden All Over U.S.

CHICAGO (CBS 2) – The threats came in the mail and to date, there have been 25 letters that warn of nuclear bombs destroying America.

People who got them called the FBI and CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman learned, the Bureau’s Chicago office is leading the investigation.

FBI Special Agent Andre Zavala said, “Yes, they alarmed a lot of people.”

Attorney Tracy Rizzo was alarmed. A number of days ago, an envelope, with a Chicago postmark and a hand-written address to her private investigations firm, came in the mail.

The letter inside said, “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also said, “This is a suicide mission for us.”

The writer, who claims to be Osama Bin Laden, tells the reader the nukes are remotely controlled. “It was clear the writer wanted to scare me,” said Rizzo, “Yes, it frightened me.” Rizzo was one of eight people in the Chicago area to contact the FBI.

Agencies in Oregon, California, Texas and Florida also got the letter with the Chicago postmark.

“There are items in the letter that lead us to believe it is a hoax,” said Zavala. “There are several demands documented that aren’t fully coherent.”

He said much of what’s in the message doesn’t add up, but in a post 9-11 world, the FBI can’t let it go – even if it does appear to be a hoax.

“The FBI investigates every element. We can’t take that chance,” said Zavala.

So, why the threats?

The writer alluded to how families in Afghanistan have to live. The FBI said it will find that writer, and when it does, he could face 5 to 10 years in prison for each letter mailed. Anyone who’s received a similar letter should call the FBI.

[pic - click to view]

Threats Claim Nuclear bombs Hidden All Over U.S. « CBS Chicago

VIDEO IN THE LINK....

I actually thought about this before, I could definitely see some radical Muslim terrorists getting in the American system and doing this...

76 comments for "Mar 30 - Letters Claim Al Qaeda Planted 160 Nuke Bombs Across U.S."

7 years ago '11        #2
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
wtf helllll no
 7 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4

Why would they tell anyone if they did it?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just set em all off?

Seems fishy as a fat girls cooter.
 03-30-2011, 10:53 AM         #4
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

Why would they tell anyone if they did it?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just set em all off?

Seems fishy as a fat girls cooter.
Maybe they are still planting them for total destruction of America...

Iran president said "The end is near where the Muslim brothers will defeat all enemies..."
 7 years ago '05        #5
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Nukes though I could understand c4 or anything else but nukes whoa nelly!!
 7 years ago '08        #6
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
woooo i live in the suburbs , oh wait they said nuke... oh well, ima smoke my weed
 03-30-2011, 11:12 AM         #7
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G_M_D said:
Nukes though I could understand c4 or anything else but nukes whoa nelly!!
chea...them towel heads got lots of fish to fry..
 7 years ago '07        #8
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
hhhmm where did they get the resources to obtain or build 160 nukes??? hhhmm suspect propaganda
 7 years ago '07        #9
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #10
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Pat McGroin said:
Maybe they are still planting them for total destruction of America...

Iran president said "The end is near where the Muslim brothers will defeat all enemies..."
But why even tip it off?

Wouldn't it be easier (if this was real, highly unlikely) to go about your buisness if no one knew about it? This would be like Osama tellng the FBI that he was gonna fly planes into a building before they did it... we'd be on our toes.

Unless its a distraction for something else to come....

Hmmmmmmm...
 7 years ago '09        #11
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
“There are items in the letter that lead us to believe it is a hoax,” said Zavala.
 03-30-2011, 11:55 AM         #12
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it...

Why is everybody still acting like this whole Al-Quaeda thing is real???
 7 years ago '06        #13
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
these people think we are living in some fantasy spy movie world. These fu*ks who live in caves and use old russian weapons have been able to strategically place nuclear weapons around the US in these places without being noticed...and also arm them to be remotely detonated?

7 years ago '10        #14
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Sammyboi22 said:
these people think we are living in some fantasy spy movie world. These fu*ks who live in caves and use old russian weapons have been able to strategically place nuclear weapons around the US in these places without being noticed...and also arm them to be remotely detonated?

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2011, 12:03 PM         #15
Knowman121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If nʊʞєs are moved around the nation they will be sensed, the interstate highways have nʊʞє sniffers. Cities have sniffers at intervals. If a device moves it will be sensed and alerts will go up.
Just a reasoned opinion.
 7 years ago '09        #16
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
bait and switch. somebody's about to pull a okey doke on somebody else somewhere.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
at Bin Laden being alive....

and at somebody getting this idea from the movies Face-Off and Die Hard with A Vengeance

This whole (Post 9-11) thing is getting outta control too.... I agree with the "never forget" 9-11 and I mourn for the loss of life from that day... But the govt and media bringing it up constantly isnt a reminder its fear mongering for the people who are afraid of something like that happening again... and its pretty disgusting... Its time we let go and move on; This whole terrorism thing is a last millenium FAD and its dead as far as Im concerned...

Last edited by Exs; 03-30-2011 at 12:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #18
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 DaKid730 said:

[pic - click to view]

:cash:
 7 years ago '09        #19
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Sammyboi22 said:

you silly if you think this isn't possible. they have enough disposable income to make this happen an infinate number of times. and everybody sayin' that we have the technology to detect them is definately forgetting how nekkid our import/export system off the water is.
 7 years ago '04        #20
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 Freemind said:
But why even tip it off?

Wouldn't it be easier (if this was real, highly unlikely) to go about your buisness if no one knew about it? This would be like Osama tellng the FBI that he was gonna fly planes into a building before they did it... we'd be on our toes.

Unless its a distraction for something else to come....

Hmmmmmmm...
guess what... the gov was told it was going to happen... they just didn't believe the info!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago