Game Says "I Just Might Be One Of The Last Artists That Really Cares About Hip-Hop"

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 01:32 PM         #41
MatthewC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really diggin his Im the King single on purp and patron.. but hes way to bio polar though says one thing but always another... if only he can get it together
 03-30-2011, 02:19 PM         #42
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate game so fu*kin much
 7 years ago '07        #43
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
if Game really cared about hip hop he'd stop rapping and quit puttin his garbage a.ss material out
 7 years ago '09        #44
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
"The 'R.E.D.' album is going to remind everybody of what hip-hop is supposed to be in its prime," says Game. "The 'R.E.D.' album will be the best album this year hands down. There's nobody putting out an album this year that will even be able to compete with the skill level-- the bar is gonna be set after this album drops. I guarantee it now from start to finish." (Billboard)

7 years ago '10        #45
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
stop it game
 03-30-2011, 06:01 PM         #46
Skills 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:metallicblue: Bringin the west coast back blah blah bringin lyrics back blah blah. n*gga the only thing you ever rap about is blood this, west coast that, NWA everything else. Deep meaningful lyrics? I haven't heard any :disdain2:
 7 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 7 years ago '05        #48
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 2657 2657
maybe in the commercial spotlight, i think alot of artist out there are in love with hip-hop just havent been found, right now as we speak theres a hip-hop artist out there we havent heard of that is laying the tightest sh*t we ever will never hear....think about that sh*t, somebody is out there that is fu*king timeless but is being power blocked by the money side of things
 7 years ago '04        #49
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
The Game is right..

there are very few mainstream artist that care about Hip-Hop as a culture and art-form.. :thumbsdown:

but what the Game fails to realize is that he is not one of them...

he co-signs wack artists... done music with artists that are detrimental to the craft.. and he himself has subject himself to the negative whims and ploys that is plaguing and degrading to Hip-Hop

so the Game on that front can shut the fu*k up
 7 years ago '04        #50
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 1421 1421
This n*gga stay name droppin'
 7 years ago '05        #51
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LOL....its funny whenever someone is ready to release an album..its always about bring real hip hop.

the hip hop is dead and bring real hip hop back has became a gimmick itself.

game is wack and only sold because 50 cent put him on....
 7 years ago '10        #52
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
 Joe Budden said:
Canibus is actually releasing good music. Hip-Hop is completely corrupted. Artists don't want to make thought-provoking music because they know the average person doesn't want to hear it.

That's part of the problem. There's too many Average dumbass n*ggas that are close minded that only want to listen to stupid sh*t. There's only 3 types of HipHop Songs now....In the Club song.......Get Money/I got Money song......and a Hustle/Grid song about white (like EVERYBODY pushed keys before they got signed )....that's it. Anything outside of that is considered garbage nowadays which is a shame. The crazy thing is people aren't tried of listening to this sh*t yet so HipHop is in a downward spiral going UP because it makes $$$. HipHop has Depreciated over the years and it looks like it will continue like this for awhile.

As for the Game....
well....
He hasn't made a trash album, I'll give him that. But he's in it for the money just like the rest of em.....stop playin. Game has those $$$ Flip Flops ready if he ever makes it high on Forbes list....

[pic - click to view]

Look out Hov....
 03-30-2011, 07:05 PM         #53
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when he stops droppin 20 names a verse ill listen
 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM         #54
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game sucks if it wasn't for 50 he'd be a nobody. Dude was crying on change of heart come on some "gangsta" rapper crying over some chick on a upn dating show what a loser. His first album was weak besides this is how we do. Listen to his first album on every track he references la, sneakers, dr dre or nwa, and impalas. Rap itself is dieing its all commercial garbage I mean look at lasers yea its an aright cd but is lupe really that commercial nah the record label made his release it. If nikki minaj sells records the worlds gonna end she is the worst female rapper in history.. can somebody explain what I have a tonka the color of willy wonka means ... all tonka trucks are bright yellow construction trucks.. what color is willy wonka. For it to be a tonka truck it has to be a bright yellow truck .. there hasn't been a good rapper to drop in the past 5 years they all say the same bs. Look at jayz all his songs now are him saying he's the best and how he's rich who cares ur not a gangsta anymore when ur sailing on yachts and owning weak basketball teams
 7 years ago '05        #55
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Swiph Mix said:

That's part of the problem. There's too many Average dumbass n*ggas that are close minded that only want to listen to stupid sh*t. There's only 3 types of HipHop Songs now....In the Club song.......Get Money/I got Money song......and a Hustle/Grid song about white (like EVERYBODY pushed keys before they got signed )....that's it. Anything outside of that is considered garbage nowadays which is a shame. The crazy thing is people aren't tried of listening to this sh*t yet so HipHop is in a downward spiral going UP because it makes $$$. HipHop has Depreciated over the years and it looks like it will continue like this for awhile.

As for the Game....
well....
He hasn't made a trash album, I'll give him that. But he's in it for the money just like the rest of em.....stop playin. Game has those $$$ Flip Flops ready if he ever makes it high on Forbes list....

[pic - click to view]

Look out Hov....

what makes this any different from the 90's??????

what ever yall consider real hip hop only sold a bit in the 90's because downloading on the internet wasnt around...if downloading was around only the gangsta thugged out shyt and party music only would have sold. but still in the 90's the gangsta and part music still destroyed your positive music.

the problem is what cats like u will never get is......most people only view music as entertainment, not a life lesson, nothing more. You wanna learn take yo azz to school.

and its not about N!GGAS white kids are the ones that made your favorite artist sell.
from wu tang to mmmmmm big daddy kane.

thats y eminem will forever stay on top. hes white and white people have always determined who sells and who doesnt...
 7 years ago '05        #56
Blaze7 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
RED gonna be a classic
 03-30-2011, 07:23 PM         #57
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaze7 said:
RED gonna be a classic
 7 years ago '10        #58
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
on some real sh*t though, i hope R.E.D. is dope :cool-smiley-009:

whether he is the only one that cares or not doesnt matter, his point is the point of everybody with sense on this bi*ch.. real hip hop needs to come back and he's tryin to do his best to make it happen.

idk who could disagree with that?
 03-30-2011, 07:36 PM         #59
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Why the fu*k do n*ggas put Documentary on such a high pedastool? It's good for what it was, but it sure isn't no classic ALL the way. Doctors Advocate is a BIG notch up from that album musically, and lyrically. LAX was decent, but why act like G-Unit/50 brought the best out of the n*gga when he's proved he can still make heat without them?

Dre's beats weren't even THAT fire on the project. Higher, How We Do and Westside Story go fed but the rest of the beats aren't even amongst the best sh*t he's put out in the 2000's mayne, come on now.
are you serious ?? Documentary is the only full cd from him i can listen all the way thru, all that other sh*t he dropped, had like 5-6 cool tracks, but Documentary was on some gangsta sh*t, dope beats and he wrecked them
 03-30-2011, 07:37 PM         #60
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your album is repping a known homicidal gang thougH?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago