Mar 29 - Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 02:26 AM         #41
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats crazy man, fine line between a Genius or Psycho. Glad this kid can do some good and help Humanity as a whole out. Math is amazing, i wish i was a tenth as good as this kid is. I would be in vegas fu*kin it up :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #42
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 $auce said:
fu*k a Will Hunting, Sheldon Cooper up in this bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

They did talk about creating a progeny that would be "first in a line of intellectually superior, benign overlords to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow."
 7 years ago '05        #43
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Watching seriously did remind me of Good will hunting thought, i mean the only difference is instead of a mirror, this kid uses a window.....

[pic - click to view]

He will probably even end up looking like matt damon, same haircut and everything
 7 years ago '07        #44
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 3315 3315
 kaderg911 said:
how exactly do you define autism.... i thought a retard automatically had an iq below like 70 or something

how can you be autistic and have a high iq at the same time??
 pele20 said:
Congratulations.... Ur a retard!

Let me help you Mr Retard. This should help --->
 kriskross00 said:
...i kno u aint that ignorant...
GAWT Daaaamn!! My n*gga just asked a simple a.ss question and yall quick to put a fool down. Calm down....I swear n*ggas on here think they IQ is 170
 03-30-2011, 06:31 AM         #45
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
So what, he's an idiot savant/high functioning autistic. Pretty much, he is able to focus on a very specific aspect(depending on what part of brain is active, and inactive), while for the most part, the rest of their functioning, is highly limited. Not to mention, most IQ test become vague after 130, so 170 doesn't mean much especially coming from the Cattel or Wechsler.

Most savants do great with numbers, and memory because those don't have aspect of reasoning, or subjective comprehension/common sense (ie: you probably won't find a savant who can solve a problem within the world, write meaningful literature, or expansion of philosophy), because their social skills are diminished as an autistic, and even more, a savant is pretty much a crippled autistic, with 1 last bulb that went hyperactive.

Autism cripples the social aspect of an individual, so it's only makes sense a savant will always excel in mathematics, or memory. This kid while value to their research, are more likely, researching the kids abilities, not as if its a bad thing, but don't think he'll ever see any credit for what he works on inside those labs.

edit: its aspbergers, no linguistic impairment + fast speech on topics(can barely articulate what is going on in his head...too much). and even more ^^^^ doesn't play out as much because his linguistic isn't crippled.

Your Autisitic?
 7 years ago '06        #46
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 kaderg911 said:
how exactly do you define autism.... i thought a retard automatically had an iq below like 70 or something

how can you be autistic and have a high iq at the same time??
No your retarded for not looking up the definition before this post, he has issues in conversations or have "ticks" depending on the severity of his condition.

You have never seen the commercial about one in five kids have some form of autism? You really think one in five kids is LEARNING DISABLED? SMH
 7 years ago '07        #47
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
 $auce said:
fu*k a Will Hunting, Sheldon Cooper up in this bi*ch
Bazzinga!
 03-30-2011, 07:53 AM         #48
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k could anyone possibly need an equation like that for??????????????
 7 years ago '11        #49
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 7 years ago '05        #50
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Cantankerous said:
So what, he's an idiot savant/high functioning autistic. Pretty much, he is able to focus on a very specific aspect(depending on what part of brain is active, and inactive), while for the most part, the rest of their functioning, is highly limited. Not to mention, most IQ test become vague after 130, so 170 doesn't mean much especially coming from the Cattel or Wechsler.

Most savants do great with numbers, and memory because those don't have aspect of reasoning, or subjective comprehension/common sense (ie: you probably won't find a savant who can solve a problem within the world, write meaningful literature, or expansion of philosophy), because their social skills are diminished as an autistic, and even more, a savant is pretty much a crippled autistic, with 1 last bulb that went hyperactive.

Autism cripples the social aspect of an individual, so it's only makes sense a savant will always excel in mathematics, or memory. This kid while value to their research, are more likely, researching the kids abilities, not as if its a bad thing, but don't think he'll ever see any credit for what he works on inside those labs.

edit: its aspbergers, no linguistic impairment + fast speech on topics(can barely articulate what is going on in his head...too much). and even more ^^^^ doesn't play out as much because his linguistic isn't crippled.
Idiot Savant? High Functioning Autistic?

You really are a hater. Show the kid some respect man.

Einstien was autistic they think and they didn't hide him in a lab and never gave him credit.

This kid will go on to do great things.

Quit hatin a #winner
 7 years ago '05        #51
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
real life jimmy neutron
 7 years ago '04        #52
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
why cant my brain be like this??!!
 7 years ago '04        #53
allies 
space
space
space
$311 | Props total: 9 9
good school choice
 7 years ago '04        #54
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
CONFUSED AS fu*k BUT THATS COO AS HELL THOUGH
 7 years ago '05        #55
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 4375 4375
sounds like he's the oracle
 03-30-2011, 04:21 PM         #56
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
...i kno u arent that ignorant...
fixed
 7 years ago '05        #57
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
sorry everyone, pardon my ignorance but i thought autism and retardation were interchangeable.
i guess i need to get my psychology degree like every one else on this site before i ask questions
funny that nobody corrected me on that in my original question...

Last edited by kaderg911; 03-30-2011 at 05:49 PM..
 03-30-2011, 05:50 PM         #58
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Einstein is rolling in his grave right now.

7 years ago '05        #59
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Freemind said:
Idiot Savant? High Functioning Autistic?

You really are a hater. Show the kid some respect man.

Einstien was autistic they think and they didn't hide him in a lab and never gave him credit.

This kid will go on to do great things.

Quit hatin a #winner
idiot

Shut the fu*k up, "idiot savant" was a term coined by the psychiatric community. He is a high functioning autistic, if you knew what these terms meant, you'd know that.

Einstien wasn't an autistic(the concept of autism was created 15 years before his death, how did he get the diagnosis, and even more autistics(basic) have a linguistic impairement), that is a dumb claim that is told to people like YOU(don't know sh*t about what you speak on), only for you to repeat and sound even more stupid to someone like me. Aspergers is the syndrome here, and it wasn't created until AFTER Einstein death, shut the fu*k up (x 2) .

This kid simply challenged Einstein theory(which anyone can do), but what has he revolutionized? There are thousands who have come up with their own challenge, only to fail. Another story to impress the idiots, the kid in his own respect is capable of many things, and can very well go to do very highly respectable things, he hasn't yet, get off his d!ck pedo.
 7 years ago '07        #60
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
really impressive.

did anyone else catch this.

"But far from complaining, Jake has turned the sleepless nights to his advantage - debunking the big bang theory."

i'm not sure why the article tried to make it seem like he debunked the big bang theory.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy