Miami HEAT vs. Cleveland CAVALIERS [7:00pm ET on NBA TV] // 3.29.2011

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins?
HEAT 23 34.33%
CAVALIERS 44 65.67%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
BD going off Ucla stand up
 7 years ago '09        #182
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Bron needs to stop tryin to dish out these passes for the a.ssists. Looks like dude only plays to get that triple double and doesnt care much about a W. Cus once he goes beast mode, its a wrap.
 7 years ago '05        #183
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u have the sandiest pus*y, more than anyone here on boxden I swear to god, if I talk about Kobe will it make u wet?
damn that was horrible come on man i know could come with some funnier sh*t then that sh*t was pure a.ss cheeks think hard try again
 7 years ago '05        #184
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Kasssssst said:
ahem...

n*gga you need to Fan Up.

Ole Kris Kross a.ss n*gga...

OH THE GAME IS OVER

I'm just kidding....

FOH
It's sad that I gave your stupid a.ss an ADDITIONAL opportunity to reread and correct yourself, and you still failed. You need to know the definition of "may" - unless I gave an explanation beyond the term, you need to shut the fu*k up.

Yes, if the Heat don't match Cleveland's intensity they will lose. Yes, if the Heat don't wake the fu*k up they will lose. Yes, if the Heat don't start playing defense (which they did to close out the half) they will lose.

How is that giving up? That's being honest. That's stating reality.
 7 years ago '07        #185
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
yo nbatv jackasses talking about Bosh having 0 boards...wade and James have 1 a piece wtf!! sh*t is disgusting how much these analysts suck
 7 years ago '05        #186
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
BTW this has probably been discussed but that was a bi*ch move by LeBron not coming out for the introductions. You don't deny the fans their right to boo. As a great player you can't be afraid to be hated...even if its by your home city. These are the moments when I doubt LeBron will ever be a champion...but on the other side of that Wade is the complete opposite mentally...so together they could be champions.
 7 years ago '04        #187
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 2 Pistolz said:
It's sad that I gave your stupid a.ss an ADDITIONAL opportunity to reread and correct yourself, and you still failed. You need to know the definition of "may" - unless I gave an explanation beyond the term, you need to shut the fu*k up.

Yes, if the Heat don't match Cleveland's intensity they will lose. Yes, if the Heat don't wake the fu*k up they will lose. Yes, if the Heat don't start playing defense (which they did to close out the half) they will lose.

How is that giving up? That's being honest. That's stating reality.
n*gga YOU ALWAYS GIVING UP on the Heat when there down! Ask any other Heat fan, you ALWAYS do this Bullsh*t of MAN fu*k IT HEAT LOST!
 7 years ago '05        #188
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Budala said:
dummy up cuzz sh*t ain't over... you crying over us being down 12 fu*king points
How is the post you're quoting equivalent to "crying"?
 7 years ago '05        #189
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i am saying it now so its on record. if mia loose this will prove NOTHING cavs have beating serveal playoff teams. records dont mean everything this is still the nba where every player is good and its one game anyone can beat anyone one game.

i already know the haters will go insane and the heat stans will do everyting to defend them. but i am going on record now if heat loose it means nothing in the big picture clev is going no where for next 5 yearsssss this will be highlight of there season. but after that there going home and mia is going to playoff think big picture plz
 7 years ago '04        #190
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #191
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
Webb actin suspect wtf is he on?
 7 years ago '06        #192
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga YOU ALWAYS GIVING UP on the Heat when there down! Ask any other Heat fan, you ALWAYS do this Bullsh*t of MAN fu*k IT HEAT LOST!
yea he does, i remember all his post after bosh went 1-18 and we lost to the bulls
 7 years ago '05        #193
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
First of all you don't know the difference between "there" and "their". Second off your second statement doesn't even make sense. You're an all around IDIOT.

I can criticize my team if I please. Am I lying when I say they always play like this against inferior teams?

Bottom line: I know we're going to win the championship this season bi*ch. It's just frustrating to see my team isn't even giving an effort. What's wrong with calling them out for that? I guess that makes every NBA coach in the league a "quitter" because I'm sure they call their teams out the same way.

Dumb fu*k.
 7 years ago '06        #194
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am saying it now so its on record. if mia loose this will prove NOTHING cavs have beating serveal playoff teams. records dont mean everything this is still the nba where every player is good and its one game anyone can beat anyone one game.

i already know the haters will go insane and the heat stans will do everyting to defend them. but i am going on record now if heat loose it means nothing in the big picture clev is going no where for next 5 yearsssss this will be highlight of there season. but after that there going home and mia is going to playoff think big picture plz
this
 7 years ago '08        #195
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 iggyemu said:
BTW this has probably been discussed but that was a bi*ch move by LeBron not coming out for the introductions. You don't deny the fans their right to boo. As a great player you can't be afraid to be hated...even if its by your home city. These are the moments when I doubt LeBron will ever a champion...but on the other side of that Wade is the complete opposite mentally...so together they could be champions.
aye breh...I swear every post you make in heat threads be on some never good enough parent type sh*t b
 7 years ago '04        #196
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Jesus christ woke up to this BS at halftime. Come on heat lock up that 2 seed wtf
 7 years ago '04        #197
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
 2 Pistolz said:
How is the post you're quoting equivalent to "crying"?
You are being negative, and the other guy is right you always do this when Heat is down

''Oh they are playing horrible, this game may be over unless Bron goes 50+ points''

When is the last time Bron went 50+ points with Miami? Not once so that means your state of mind is that this game is over and Heat is losing in the end, and this is all before 1st half was even over and Heat was down only 12pts.

just shut the fu*k up and quit being a negative nancy you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by Budala; 03-29-2011 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #198
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 2741 2741
Thread is getting ugly fast!
 7 years ago '05        #199
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Big Daddy K8806 said:
yea he does, i remember all his post after bosh went 1-18 and we lost to the bulls
And I don't remember sh*t about you because I have no idea who the hell you are. Just another project roach from the hood. You mad that even if you averaged 40 PPG and had a 4.0 GPA Duke wouldn't accept you? ****.

Seriously who the hell wouldn't be mad at Chris Bosh going 1-18? EVERYONE WAS MAD.
 7 years ago '06        #200
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Webber is wrong

"jay-z got 99 problems but a good team ain't 1"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago