Mar 29 - More Black Men Now in Prison System than Were Enslaved

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 carltouss619 said:
Wow your a fu*king idiot. You make it seem like all these things just appeared when Obama got in office. Everything you listed has been there. I'm Black and didn't got to school for free. Please just shut the fu*k up with that nonsense
Uh, did I say that they were there after Obama took office? Why you so mad bro? I know that the truth makes some people uncomfortable but still facts are facts. It's not non sense, I didn't say you would go to school for free way to take my words out of context you ignorant fu*k. Learn to read before you come at me with some dumbass sh*t like that.
 7 years ago '06        #102
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Dos-effect said:
the majority of those in Prison are in prison because of drug related crime like it or not, its true. A mandatory guideline has been put in place for several years now that will not allow judges to sentence drug offences according to the severity of the crime. Its cut and dry, you get caught with this amount you do this amount of time.

Selling drugs should not be the only alternative......but lets be honest....we all know how the drugs got in the communities in the first place......or at least you should. Black people are not helping ourselves with glorifying the lifestyle either through Hiphop.......but its in the nature of humans to admire negativity and for some black american's that lifestyle is looked at cool or real. So we do have some responsibility.

But for those who agree that these men in jail deserve to be there, understand Oliver North, Ronald Regan, Afghanistan,The Black Panthers, Co In Tel Pro, Rockerfeller laws, Rudy Gulliani, and the first George Bush........know your history and then speak......this system was set up to profit from the jump........Its just n*ggas are too dumb to stay out of it.......blacks make up the population because we are so easily pulled into the idea of quick and easy money. We need to step out of this way of thinking and realize that slow money is better then any time behind bars.......and stop trying to live the life of wealth fortune and fame.

And for people who are fortunate enough to not have to be in that enviroment, that is good, but perhaps you should be grateful that your not born into that lifestyle and stop speaking out your a.ss about things you dont know about
Good post.
 7 years ago '04        #103
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TheWatcher said:
Not that simple when the "crime" has no victims. Most of these dudes are locked up for bullsh*t non-violent victimless crimes like selling drugs. I guess people tend the forget that a drug transaction involves both a seller and a very willing buyer.

Not justifying anyone selling drugs, just pointing out the silliness in laws designed to stop us from doing sh*t to our own selves. They pour all kinds of money and resources into this "War on Drugs" that could probably be better used to investigate crimes where there was an actual victim involved, such as robbery, murder, r*pe, etc.

A lot of you dudes are simple-minded sheep though, so I know I'm on the wrong site to even attempt to break this sh*t down. Carry on with your "just don't break the law" rhetoric and ignore the fact that the law itself is flawed. Type of dudes who think "Well if it's against the law, then it must be bad". Carry on you fu*king dipsh*ts.
stopped reading at victimless crimes like selling drugs
 7 years ago '05        #104
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19852 19852
 vagangster said:
Uh, did I say that they were there after Obama took office? Why you so mad bro? I know that the truth makes some people uncomfortable but still facts are facts. It's not non sense, I didn't say you would go to school for free way to take my words out of context you ignorant fu*k. Learn to read before you come at me with some dumbass sh*t like that.
only black people get this? no whites huh
 7 years ago '07        #105
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 vagangster said:
 PurpleKush said:
Black people have more opportunity in America then any other race. They can go to school for free thanks to Obama..they have programs to get cars and houses but yet majority of them choose to smoke dirt weed and drink 40s of Mil best ice...THis is why the kids are fu*ked up cause the parents are idiots and dont care about anything

now please shut the fu*k thank you. Too many idiots with access to the internet
 7 years ago '06        #106
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 iPod160 said:
you REALLY dont see the big picture? seriously?
no big picture cuzzo... its a trap. YOu put yourself in it..... or smarten up and don't.
\

McDonalds job >>>>>>> incarceration.
 7 years ago '10        #107
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
stop selling drugs then lmao
 03-31-2011, 04:21 PM         #108
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is and always what america will always be built on

and its about the money

and to the hunky who said stop selling drugs tell your father and uncles to stop r*peing children

but they get two years for r*peing kids and black men get 20 years for selling 10 grand worth of crack
 7 years ago '05        #109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 vagangster said:
More excuses being made here than anything, sh*t is hilarious. Want to know some facts? You guys blame being charged for drugs over white people so much more. Straight from fbi.gov, 845,974 white people were arrested charged with drug offenses in 2009 vs 437,623 black people. Now lets see violent crime even though white people make up 71% of ALL charges in the united states and blacks 28% , black people are arrested for 4,801 murder/man slaughter and whites 4,741. Robbery? Black 55,742 and whites 43,039. Now what does this tell you? Black people commit MORE violent crime/robbery than white people do, it is NOT just about drugs and being caught with that sh*t. So stop making up excuses about people getting locked up for drugs bullsh*t. Stop making excuses and do something for yourself.

edit: source link for you fools.
Did you consider the living environment of the minorities and the whites? That has a major impact on crime.
 7 years ago '04        #110
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Did you consider the living environment of the minorities and the whites? That has a major impact on crime.
Did you consider rising above, and not being sheep in a herd? So far all I have heard on this forum are more excuses, or blaming white people. Nothing has changed.
 7 years ago '04        #111
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
now please shut the fu*k thank you. Too many idiots with access to the internet
Yea, ignorance is bliss.
 7 years ago '04        #112
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:

and its about the money

and to the hunky who said stop selling drugs tell your father and uncles to stop r*peing children

but they get two years for r*peing kids and black men get 20 years for selling 10 grand worth of crack
Facts / stats? or just being mad that you uncle is in jail for 20 years cause he sold 10k worth of crack to a CI? :dancingcool:
 03-31-2011, 09:01 PM         #113
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
statistics are all bull sh*t.

pop of arfo amer in 1850 3.6 million
pop of afro amer in 2010 39 million

consider this population explosion....
odds are more people are gonna be in jail or parole
 7 years ago '10        #114
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:

and its about the money

7 years ago '10        #115
space
space
space
 vagangster said:
Did you consider rising above, and not being sheep in a herd? So far all I have heard on this forum are more excuses, or blaming white people. Nothing has changed.
exactly
 7 years ago '06        #116
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,135 | Props total: 3166 3166
 IceBergSlim said:
statistics are all bull sh*t.

pop of arfo amer in 1850 3.6 million
pop of afro amer in 2010 39 million

consider this population explosion....
odds are more people are gonna be in jail or parole

Then since there are more than 300 million whites in the US, there should be more white people in prison than anybody.....

So if anything this article/book shows the gross disproportion of blacks in prison. You have to wonder why?

Is crime a part of black culture, or is the system more apt to snatch up a brother and throw him in jail on some bull?

And then you have to wonder why this country is more anxious to incarcerate a man, which is way more expensive, rather than educate or rehabilitate them?

I'm just saying, there''s a lot of black prisoners in jail that could be steered in the right direction if our country addressed the black communities with more concern of our fundamental needs--mainly education.

Plus, black people are marketed to differently with movies, music, material items etc....

Therefore the uneducated black folk risk their freedom for fictitious lifestyles, often resulting in prison.
 7 years ago '04        #117
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kendreezy said:
Then since there are more than 300 million whites in the US, there should be more white people in prison than anybody.....

So if anything this article/book shows the gross disproportion of blacks in prison. You have to wonder why?

Is crime a part of black culture, or is the system more apt to snatch up a brother and throw him in jail on some bull?

And then you have to wonder why this country is more anxious to incarcerate a man, which is way more expensive, rather than educate or rehabilitate them?

I'm just saying, there''s a lot of black prisoners in jail that could be steered in the right direction if our country addressed the black communities with more concern of our fundamental needs--mainly education.

Plus, black people are marketed to differently with movies, music, material items etc....

Therefore the uneducated black folk risk their freedom for fictitious lifestyles, often resulting in prison.
I sware people just make up sh*t. The actual population for white people in the US is 223,553,265. Anyways, just because they out number any race in the US why does that mean there should be more white people in prison? Wtf are you on that doesn't even make sense. It all comes down to your socioeconomic status, level of education and the choices that you make through life.
 7 years ago '08        #118
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2671 2671
"They got a war on drugs so the police could bother me"
 7 years ago '08        #119
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2671 2671
 vagangster said:
I sware people just make up sh*t. The actual population for white people in the US is 223,553,265. Anyways, just because they out number any race in the US why does that mean there should be more white people in prison? Wtf are you on that doesn't even make sense. It all comes down to your socioeconomic status, level of education and the choices that you make through life.
Lmao.
n*ggas really lack insight on bx.
Obvs. some n*ggas is just n*ggas and ain't no hope for them.
But the "war on drugs"?
That sh*t waged exclusively in the hood.
n*ggas aint bustin up Charlie Sheen crib for his "7gram rocks".
They lookin for the corner dudes.
Reaganomics and Rockefeller drug laws have people in jail for simple possession and victimless crimes.
Let's be serious.
Anyone with eyes could see mofu*kas doing some fishy sh*t.
Like people have said, the differences in time between crack and cocaine?
Why do you think you get more time for crack possession than cocain?
Come one. Open your eyes and see America for what it is.
The land of illusions.
 7 years ago '04        #120
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
Lmao.
n*ggas really lack insight on bx.
Obvs. some n*ggas is just n*ggas and ain't no hope for them.
But the "war on drugs"?
That sh*t waged exclusively in the hood.
n*ggas aint bustin up Charlie Sheen crib for his "7gram rocks".
They lookin for the corner dudes.
Reaganomics and Rockefeller drug laws have people in jail for simple possession and victimless crimes.
Let's be serious.
Anyone with eyes could see mofu*kas doing some fishy sh*t.
Like people have said, the differences in time between crack and cocaine?
Why do you think you get more time for crack possession than cocain?
Come one. Open your eyes and see America for what it is.
The land of illusions.
Why do you think they wage their war on drugs in the hood? Maybe because thats where most crime/drugs originate from ever thought of that? Please tell me where you get introuble for crack cocaine more than cocaine, they are both schedule 2 drugs under the DEA so again making up sh*t to make it sound worse. Bottom line is don't do bad sh*t, and you won't get caught up...simple right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy