most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2011, 07:45 AM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
uh, for one I didn't post the original article. I posted the facts because dumbass people were trying to make the argument that black people were arrested for drugs and petty crimes and thats why they ended up in prison which is NOT the case at all. But I guess if blacks keep up with that mentality, they will will never get anywhere and keep bi*ching about the same thing.
the majority of those in Prison are in prison because of drug related crime like it or not, its true. A mandatory guideline has been put in place for several years now that will not allow judges to sentence drug offences according to the severity of the crime. Its cut and dry, you get caught with this amount you do this amount of time.

Selling drugs should not be the only alternative......but lets be honest....we all know how the drugs got in the communities in the first place......or at least you should. Black people are not helping ourselves with glorifying the lifestyle either through Hiphop.......but its in the nature of humans to admire negativity and for some black american's that lifestyle is looked at cool or real. So we do have some responsibility.

But for those who agree that these men in jail deserve to be there, understand Oliver North, Ronald Regan, Afghanistan,The Black Panthers, Co In Tel Pro, Rockerfeller laws, Rudy Gulliani, and the first George Bush........know your history and then speak......this system was set up to profit from the jump........Its just n*ggas are too dumb to stay out of it.......blacks make up the population because we are so easily pulled into the idea of quick and easy money. We need to step out of this way of thinking and realize that slow money is better then any time behind bars.......and stop trying to live the life of wealth fortune and fame.

And for people who are fortunate enough to not have to be in that enviroment, that is good, but perhaps you should be grateful that your not born into that lifestyle and stop speaking out your a.ss about things you dont know about
 03-30-2011, 07:48 AM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
Well surprise surprise. *waits for excuses about being held down by the man*
a black or white person in any poor community caught selling drugs is going to prison a majority of blacs will without a doubt.......a rich black person caught selling drugs might go to prison.......a rich white person however..........might get probation...just ask Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan
 03-30-2011, 08:06 AM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
true but the honest truth is that those kids could've put some work into their books instead of the corner...

im not saying that they werent doomed to begin with b/c of their school, and family resources and role models/parents, but we as blacks cant use this CRIME DISPARITY excuse to say that black people are in jail longer... even if thats the truth...WHY IS THE BLACK MAN SELLING drugs in the first place?!? the MAN didnt make him do that

True, but in a system designed for failure....only the exceptional will survive and thrive.......it doesn't take a genius to make it out the projects......but it does take education......and whats the correlation between poor inner city neighborhoods and schools?

Black men sell drugs......because we believe in the American dream........in most cases more then these spoiled a.ss suburbian bastards.......so we risk more to obtain it
 03-30-2011, 08:35 AM         #84
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i'd argue that those black men believe more in the THUG DREAM than the American Dream... nowhere in the american dream is selling drugs

but we as a community need to do more mentoring. the church isnt going to solve this issue. church has been around since the beginning of time, we cant expect church to solve this problem..

we need to raise our standards as a culture and citizens... someone needs to provide tutoring for these kids, and mentor the families... try to repair the family relationships so that the kids can have 2 parents in the home

imo its more about values missing and education/resources missing.... but even still, you dont have to sell drugs to get ahead..
The Thug Dream.......thats nothing more but a cliche idea. Big Houses, Nice Car, Money in the bank, Dime women, jewelry, its all part of the American dream....just because the means of obtaining it is frowned upon doesnt make the goals any less part of the things that all americans strive for. Im not endorsing selling drugs at all, what I am saying is its not called a trap cause it sounds nice.......its a actual trap.....and the same people who wanted to make the black voice obsolete in this country set these traps up......they did not anticipate hiphop though...........

The fact of the matter is blacks in this country will never fully conform to this countries idea of right and wrong....the same people who tell u selling drugs is wrong.....have stocks in pharmaceutical companies......so thats bullsh*t........the same people who want to put people in jail for k!lling endorse the death penalty and war........so thats bullsh*t..........you can not win in a society that has shown time and time again that they are not for your skin color........its not black and white......but the only way blacks survive in this country to conform to this way of America.....according to white american standards.....and thats bullsh*t..........you have to obey the laws yes......but lets stop acting like the laws are fair and biased across the board........EVERYBODY is a criminal white black rich or poor.........its just black pay the penalties for America's indiscretions.......plain and simple
 7 years ago '07        #85
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 2191 2191
Black people have more opportunity in America then any other race. They can go to school for free thanks to Obama..they have programs to get cars and houses but yet majority of them choose to smoke dirt weed and drink 40s of Mil best ice...THis is why the kids are fu*ked up cause the parents are idiots and dont care about anything
 03-30-2011, 09:30 AM         #86
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleKush said:
Black people have more opportunity in America then any other race. They can go to school for free thanks to Obama..they have programs to get cars and houses but yet majority of them choose to smoke dirt weed and drink 40s of Mil best ice...THis is why the kids are fu*ked up cause the parents are idiots and dont care about anything
fu*k are you talking about........40 oz?
 7 years ago '06        #87
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Prison is modern day slavery.
 7 years ago '04        #88
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
 UcantCme said:
white,black, green,purple,what ever...you commit the crime you do the time...simple as that.
Nuff Said
 03-30-2011, 09:46 AM         #89
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess nobody saw all those white Catholic Priests skip prison because the Vatican pumped out $160 million....

People can keep believing these white folks treat you the same if you want. There is a town call Spanaway out here and its the Meth Capital of the country. The prison system isn't getting filled with white people. White people always get breaks. Look at the celebrities who keep getting caught with sh*t... No jail.. Just rehab. People are robbed, homes and cars are ripped off by the hour, and there are tweekers everywhere.

Call me a racist all you like but if noticing the truth makes me a racist so be it. White people are not your friends. And their judicial system is not here for your benefit.
 03-30-2011, 10:00 AM         #90
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
whats wrong in having stocks!? thats just investing

all we're asking is to obey laws... sure the laws might not be fair for everyone, but thats not an excuse to break them..

the bottom line is that society could be civil... but alot of people chose to not be that way...

there were people living civilized while being harrased by the KKK... we dont have it as bad as people did back then.. but we still havent carried out MLK's dream.. (im not speaking about all black people.. just a segment of them)

you gotta rise above ignorance, oppression, doubt, haters, etc..

coming from a bad environment can either inspire you to rise above it, discourage you(completely understandable), or make you do bad things ()

imo, the american dream is supposed to be earned through hard work... it doesnt mean you're ballin.. it means you've achieved success that your family can reap the benefits of
Nothing wrong in having stocks........but The Pharmaceutical Game is country is legal drug dealing.....only difference is people tax on it........the same people selling drugs in corporate america are looked at as hard working.....they use the same tatics preying on those addicted and in need of thier "medicine" pushing the drug to certain prospects........its just as grimey...its just legal......the problem the CEO of a drug company is one of America's Elite...and the CEO of a street drug establishment is America's most wanted........both gentleman are extremely intelligent.....its just one went the way that was given to him and other went the way that was paved...........you make the decision on which one did what

And to abide by laws that are made to be against you........its just dumb.......thats like you jumping off a bridge cause uncle sam told you to......but not the other man.........its unfair but its the law...thats absurd......

I understand your point you would prefer for black americans to stop with the nonsense and start be more successful........but you fail to mention how or why we should.........if you become a citizen of America or you going to be successful? Or will you just move into a different class of struggling..........all Im saying is selling drugs should not be a crime........and it would not if it produced taxable dollars.
 7 years ago '06        #91
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 Striker1415 said:
Bullsh*t it aint that simple....They write tougher rules and give harder and longer sentences to crimes that are mostly like to be committed by blackmen. crack vs. cocoine physical robbery vs robbing a people through fraud and accounting gimmicks. You dont have to look back far, just 2yrs ago wall street robbed americans and the world outta $8-12trillion, these are crime were committed mostly (95 %) by white men. For example, that n*gga d!ck Fold of Lehman Brother hide $50 billion in losses and people invested their retriment and pension with the company think everything was all goood. Not only that n*gga didnt go to jail that guy kept the 300million in compenstation, but they send the Tyrone of american on a 5-10 bid for robbing the store for $400. CMON SON

THEN THEY PRIVATIZE PRISION AND CUT DEALS WITH JUDGES TO GIVE n*ggaS 10YRS, WHEN HE SUPPOSE TO DO LIKE 2-4YRS..... :obamahm

Slavery aint ended it just a new name.
well if thats the case n*ggas need to get smarter and end up on wallstreet or learn to commit robbery the smart way not by sticking guns in someones face.. this isnt the wild west after all this is the 2000s, but by the way these n*ggas be acting you wouldnt know that

keyword is information age.. most n*ggas wont take advantage of this they would rather sit around on youtube world star and facebook chat all day u gonna blame white people for that too? everyman has a brain a mental capacity to determine how he spends his time.. if u gonna be a criminal be smart about the sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #92
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Maroon_Tiger said:
whats wrong in having stocks!? thats just investing

all we're asking is to obey laws... sure the laws might not be fair for everyone, but thats not an excuse to break them..
i mean really ... dudes is trying to justify being a fuc* up. You don't like that drugs are illegal here... move.

America is the land of opportunity... but not for those that don't have the drive to go and get it.. period.

Again.. this aint the 80's... slanging anything right now is a cop out... Not tyring to be a downer but we gotta think outside the box.

slow money is better than no money... and i would rather be homeless than incarcerated. Fast food society feels they are entitled to what the Robinsons have.. without hard work and time..

the time stops behind them walls.. so much so that cats try to get degrees while inside... when they coulda did the same outside.
 7 years ago '10        #93
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 22 22
man i dont even know where to start...some of yall in here(blacks included) actually have a really good grasp of what you need to do in life to be successful. If those that are powerful only would preach it as you do to where society could hear it.

then there are those of you that want to be lazy as sh*t and sit around and only blame the white man for your problems. I have a black roomate and a white roomate. we went to the same high school, college in the same area, had both parents in each household. We all worked for what we have and didnt expect it to be given to us. Incase its to hard for some to comprehend, education is free all the way up until college and even then if you work hard you can get scholarships for academics or athletics. But selling drugs, being in gangs, "being black", and only wanting to point the finger is so much easier than working hard for what you want. It may be cliche, but the saying:"nothing worth having comes easy", is true for everything. Money, education, family are not going to be givent to you, you have to act like a part of this society and work for it.

and the prison stuff...yea there are alot of innocent ppl in there and there are more guilty that arent in there, lets not act like they dont have things going for them in there tho(altho not condoning it at all). they get free education in there, some come out with college degrees where i am out here working my a.ss of to pay for it, they have free food(not five course meals), free rent....lets not make it out like they are living on the streets homeless here.

it all comes down to the obivious...no matter how the laws are directed towards a certain race....if you dont break the law, it doesn matter what sentences are made for what race.

sorry for the long read
 03-30-2011, 10:35 AM         #94
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
man i dont even know where to start...some of yall in here(blacks included) actually have a really good grasp of what you need to do in life to be successful. If those that are powerful only would preach it as you do to where society could hear it.

then there are those of you that want to be lazy as sh*t and sit around and only blame the white man for your problems. I have a black roomate and a white roomate. we went to the same high school, college in the same area, had both parents in each household. We all worked for what we have and didnt expect it to be given to us. Incase its to hard for some to comprehend, education is free all the way up until college and even then if you work hard you can get scholarships for academics or athletics. But selling drugs, being in gangs, "being black", and only wanting to point the finger is so much easier than working hard for what you want. It may be cliche, but the saying:"nothing worth having comes easy", is true for everything. Money, education, family are not going to be givent to you, you have to act like a part of this society and work for it.

and the prison stuff...yea there are alot of innocent ppl in there and there are more guilty that arent in there, lets not act like they dont have things going for them in there tho(altho not condoning it at all). they get free education in there, some come out with college degrees where i am out here working my a.ss of to pay for it, they have free food(not five course meals), free rent....lets not make it out like they are living on the streets homeless here.

it all comes down to the obivious...no matter how the laws are directed towards a certain race....if you dont break the law, it doesn matter what sentences are made for what race.

sorry for the long read

I understand what you are saying.......if you do the crime do the time......the problem is not the prison....its the sentencing..........10-15 years? You down for that........a young dumb mistake....you pay the rest of your life for?
 03-30-2011, 10:54 AM         #95
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have just kept them as slaves.....

03-30-2011, 10:58 AM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
Should have just kept them as slaves.....

should have kept ya moms as my slave bi*ch
 7 years ago '10        #97
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 22 22
 Dos-effect said:
I understand what you are saying.......if you do the crime do the time......the problem is not the prison....its the sentencing..........10-15 years? You down for that........a young dumb mistake....you pay the rest of your life for?
yea but the sentencing is f'ed up in every kind of crime not just ones that benefit or hurt blacks...i mean if you read/watch the news you will be sitting there like wtf is going on.. i mean you can see someone black/white get 10 years for selling drugs and someone that commited r*pe get 5....or my favorite, someone embezzals money from their company and gets 10-20 but the guy that just robbed the 7-11 and shot someone gets 4 years...the justice system is f'ed up as a whole.

and i feel what you are saying but if you dont commit the crime you dont have to worry about the sentencing.
 7 years ago '07        #98
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 PurpleKush said:
Where is this rumor coming from. I keep hearing it but not seeing it?
 7 years ago '04        #99
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 306 306
 carltouss619 said:
Where is this rumor coming from. I keep hearing it but not seeing it?
Oh, you seem to forget about federally funded housing, also known as section 8 housing, there are federally funded programs to a.ssist minorities in buying houses as well. Oh, education you ask? You have a better chance of getting a FASFA loan (Federally a.ssisted college loan, with minimal payback depending on how much income you make). What else you ask? Well there is medicad (virtually free health insurance) welfare(money given to you, and your family based on how much income you produce/dependents you support) also there is foodstamps to help out with providing food for your family (also federally funded). There is also WIC in the state I live in (VA) which supplies even more food/drink/formula for women with children.(which is also a state funded program) So I ask, what more support would you need?
 7 years ago '07        #100
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 vagangster said:
Oh, you seem to forget about federally funded housing, also known as section 8 housing, there are federally funded programs to a.ssist minorities in buying houses as well. Oh, education you ask? You have a better chance of getting a FASFA loan (Federally a.ssisted college loan, with minimal payback depending on how much income you make). What else you ask? Well there is medicad (virtually free health insurance) welfare(money given to you, and your family based on how much income you produce/dependents you support) also there is foodstamps to help out with providing food for your family (also federally funded). There is also WIC in the state I live in (VA) which supplies even more food/drink/formula for women with children.(which is also a state funded program) So I ask, what more support would you need?
Wow your a fu*king idiot. You make it seem like all these things just appeared when Obama got in office. Everything you listed has been there. I'm Black and didn't got to school for free. Please just shut the fu*k up with that nonsense
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy