Mar 29 - More Black Men Now in Prison System than Were Enslaved

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2011, 10:33 PM         #61
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
If a person truly believes this is a "White Man's country" then why the hell do they stay here? Carry your a.ss out of here if you're not happy, be part of the solution if that's how you feel. No one is stopping you. You are not in shackles, you can do whatever the hell you want.

If you truly believe that America is the problem and you'd be better off somewhere else, move to another country. America obviously isn't that bad if you decide to keep living here.
America is not a fair place, racism does exist. It is harder for minorities. We get sh*t from cops and are often looked down upon as second class. As much as White America wants to make it seem as if things are ok now, they are not. At the same time, America is still better than a whole lot of other countries. There are still opportunities here. With hard work and determination, you can rise above all the racism and hurdles and do something positive with your life.

People need to stop blaming another race for their problems. It is your fault if you are arrested for selling drugs. Are the laws skewed to arrest minorities more than whites? Yes. But you still knew what you were doing was against the law. Do not break the law and you will not go to jail. Do what you have to do to succeed in life. People with much less and worse conditions around the world manage. Ask yourself, why can't you?

Last edited by xeduran; 03-29-2011 at 10:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19814 19814
 viOleNcE said:
If a person truly believes this is a "White Man's country" then why the hell do they stay here? Carry your a.ss out of here if you're not happy, be part of the solution if that's how you feel. No one is stopping you. You are not in shackles, you can do whatever the hell you want.

If you truly believe that America is the problem and you'd be better off somewhere else, move to another country. America obviously isn't that bad if you decide to keep living here.
u seem like the angry one wtf are u mad about
 03-29-2011, 10:43 PM         #63
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
I've already reiterated this several times before.

No one is implying that everything is 100% dandy in this country, things could never be PERFECT, that is unrealistic. I am simply saying that there is not enough trouble out there to hold you down from being as successful as the next average white guy. I am not a rich dude, I work a crappy job myself. I will most likely work a 9-5 for the rest of my life as the next white person and black person will and live the same average lifestyle.

If there is any better place for a minority to be in this world, show me. You have more opportunities here than anywhere else, so stop bi*ching and making excuses and start moving your a.sses.
Did you not read what I wrote? I just said that America is better than most places. I am pointing out the fact that it is far from perfect.
 03-29-2011, 10:48 PM         #64
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is too bad that most people have no idea how bad it is in a lot of other countries. It saddens me to see people work so hard and not be able to advance because the opportunities are not there. And then to see my fellow brothers and sisters here in America throw all those opportunities away and just play the blame game.

A lot of you on here need to really travel the world and learn something. Maybe then you will understand that are the very minimum at least you have opportunity here in America. You may think you do not, but you do.
 7 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
I've already reiterated this several times before.

No one is implying that everything is 100% dandy in this country, things could never be PERFECT, that is unrealistic. I am simply saying that there is not enough trouble out there to hold you down from being as successful as the next average white guy. I am not a rich dude, I work a crappy job myself. I will most likely work a 9-5 for the rest of my life as the next white person and black person will and live the same average lifestyle.

If there is any better place for a minority to be in this world, show me. You have more opportunities here than anywhere else, so stop bi*ching and making excuses and start moving your a.sses.
i aint bi*ching im giving my opinion like u r giving yours ive experinced racism have you and im not angry about it thats part of being black in america
now are you going to change the way i feel no and im not going to change the way you feel
i would like for black people to receive land like the indians got theres and the jews
abraham lincoln was right seperation of the black and white race is for the best of both races
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
and what reason would you have to be mad im not and im black in america
 03-29-2011, 11:16 PM         #67
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people do the most drugs yet black and hispanics fill up the jails

crazy, right?
 7 years ago '10        #68
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 ngoogs said:
ok here's a question. which is worse? prison or slavery? honest question and I'm just asking
whats the difference
 7 years ago '06        #69
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3154 3154
 chi town hustla said:
and what reason would you have to be mad im not and im black in america
 7 years ago '06        #70
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3154 3154

[video - click to view]

1:55
 7 years ago '05        #71
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
These race threads are pretty stupid and boring by now, when you guys start making arguments about how institutional slavery(and its forms within our society: prison, education, etc) enslaves those with poor socioeconomic statuses, then 90% wouldn't sound like jackasses to each other in the threads. You guys are picking sides on a f!ght that won't end, poverty, crime, etc isn't about a fu*king color of skin, at all.

It's easier to say "more blacks in prison than were enslaved,"

instead of saying:

due to slavery and poor enforced/unexpected societal integration, blacks are in prison at an disproportionate statistical rate ; however, that doesn't mean much, because prison doesn't just fill up poor blacks, but anyone within a poor socioeconomic status (ie: ghetto whites, mexicans, poor asians, irish, any variation of latinos, polynesians, etc); however, lets make the n*ggas mad when we say this, because they don't know that: since they make up a large proportion of the poor socioeconomic standing(due to slavery of course or whoever you want to put this initial blame on), so they'll forever(possibly) be the poster-child race, for our system ills.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 03-30-2011 at 12:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #73
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
Well when blacks start like going to school more than jail then this wouldnt be an issue
 03-30-2011, 02:05 AM         #74
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
rap music doesnt make people commit crimes poverty does
and the way to cure poverty is a good hard days work

at a job/....
 03-30-2011, 02:20 AM         #75
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back in the day the slaves wanted to get away from the whips and chains, Nowadays all we want are whips and chains..
 03-30-2011, 02:33 AM         #76
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prison is the biggest industry in the states... its a giant ponzi scheme, america needs to wake the fu*k up
 7 years ago '05        #77
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 vagangster said:
More excuses being made here than anything, sh*t is hilarious. Want to know some facts? You guys blame being charged for drugs over white people so much more. Straight from fbi.gov, 845,974 white people were arrested charged with drug offenses in 2009 vs 437,623 black people. Now lets see violent crime even though white people make up 71% of ALL charges in the united states and blacks 28% , black people are arrested for 4,801 murder/man slaughter and whites 4,741. Robbery? Black 55,742 and whites 43,039. Now what does this tell you? Black people commit MORE violent crime/robbery than white people do, it is NOT just about drugs and being caught with that sh*t. So stop making up excuses about people getting locked up for drugs bullsh*t. Stop making excuses and do something for yourself.

edit: source link for you fools.

dont be an idiot...that just means they sweat black ppl more
 7 years ago '05        #78
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
do the crime,do the time but we all know that law enforcement only enforce laws when blacks are involved
 7 years ago '04        #79
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 vagangster said:
More excuses being made here than anything, sh*t is hilarious. Want to know some facts? You guys blame being charged for drugs over white people so much more. Straight from fbi.gov, 845,974 white people were arrested charged with drug offenses in 2009 vs 437,623 black people. Now lets see violent crime even though white people make up 71% of ALL charges in the united states and blacks 28% , black people are arrested for 4,801 murder/man slaughter and whites 4,741. Robbery? Black 55,742 and whites 43,039. Now what does this tell you? Black people commit MORE violent crime/robbery than white people do, it is NOT just about drugs and being caught with that sh*t. So stop making up excuses about people getting locked up for drugs bullsh*t. Stop making excuses and do something for yourself.

edit: source link for you fools.
...Being delusional enough to act like the system isn't against blacks (As this article illustrates), which accounts for the stats and 'source link' you posted is the most 'hilarious sh!t' of all. fu*k outta here with that 'blame the victim' bullsh!t.

What's even more 'hilarious' is the fact that some of 'ya'll' done convinced yourself that a half-black President was going to magically make everything right for black people in the country...
 7 years ago '04        #80
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 307 307
 The S-Word said:
...Being delusional enough to act like the system isn't against blacks (As this article illustrates), which accounts for the stats and 'source link' you posted is the most 'hilarious sh!t' of all. fu*k outta here with that 'blame the victim' bullsh!t.

What's even more 'hilarious' is the fact that some of 'ya'll' done convinced yourself that a half-black President was going to magically make everything right for black people in the country...
uh, for one I didn't post the original article. I posted the facts because dumbass people were trying to make the argument that black people were arrested for drugs and petty crimes and thats why they ended up in prison which is NOT the case at all. But I guess if blacks keep up with that mentality, they will will never get anywhere and keep bi*ching about the same thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy