Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3148 3148
 Chest Rockwell said:

whatever. i just find it irritating that many financially successful blacks can have such a sh*tty influence on their people
This^^^^

I know a sista who's bro is next in-line to be the CEO of American Express, and he act like his family don't exist.
 7 years ago '07        #22
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 sunsetnVine said:
Kats need to smarten up... think outside the box... to make money.

This aint the 80's... slanging aint popping.... can't blame the "man"
Esses run that shyt anyways.. Cats need to take school seriously, and get that education... that that student loan headshot and keep pushing..

ill take a job at mcdonalds all day b4 the sheriffs workforce...
get a student loan...come out 50-100,000 in debt...and end up just as broke... hhmm Self educate ..and show ambition. A lot of people with degree's make less than I do.. or can't even find a job in that field of study. And if everyone is studying the same course that may offer jobs...the demand for those positions will be low. Not tryin to discourage education, but be smart about it don't just go to school.. matter fact might want to just get some certifications and run with em ..there are plenty of positions in the IT field for example that can be earned thru self education. I moved into an HR position only after 2 part time years of school. Being smart does not just come from school. Sometimes it's just about being the best you, and seperating yourself from the masses of people of which also includes those with degree's. Even then some of those people still are not cut out for those positions with the degree ya feel me. Ya want something def go after by all means. But above all believing is acheiving.. PSA hardy har har
 7 years ago '10        #23
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Chest Rockwell said:
i agree w u

im not here to bash 2pac, he was a fascinating dude but listen to changes then listen to hit em up and tell me he's not the worlds biggest hypocrite. and not just him, but many many rappers -- who are looked up to by black youth who dont know better than to mimic them -- are constantly spewing out bullsh*t glamorizing violence, drug use, degrading women

whatever. i just find it irritating that many financially successful blacks can have such a sh*tty influence on their people
Yeah, but he knew both sides, the hustle and the community. And hit em up was not just some random k!ll them all track, he had beef with biggie. So of course he would make a track like that, it's beef!

I agree with the rest you said however, if you think about it, a lot of this negative stuff is manipulated behind the scenes to become that way. Watch what you buy or hear.

Last edited by kennboy1; 03-29-2011 at 04:26 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #24
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Damagegadget said:
get a student loan...come out 50-100,000 in debt...and end up just as broke... hhmm Self educate ..and show ambition. A lot of people with degree's make less than I do.. or can't even find a job in that field of study. And if everyone is studying the same course that may offer jobs...the demand for those positions will be low. Not tryin to discourage education, but be smart about it don't just go to school.. matter fact might want to just get some certifications and run with em ..there are plenty of positions in the IT field for example that can be earned thru self education. I moved into an HR position only after 2 part time years of school. Being smart does not just come from school. Sometimes it's just about being the best you, and seperating yourself from the masses of people of which also includes those with degree's. Even then some of those people still are not cut out for those positions with the degree ya feel me. Ya want something def go after by all means. But above all believing is acheiving.. PSA hardy har har
Good post! I want to go to college and all that, but don't believe on any means that you NEED to in order to get anywhere in life, it's a just a few years of extended education. You have ALL the tools you need to succeed, you can self-educate yourself with the internet, books and educational media. You can use anything you think you're good at to make money. You can achieve anything you want, just work hard at it, good luck guys.
 7 years ago '09        #25
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13151 13151
New age slavery duh.
 7 years ago '04        #26
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 306 306
More excuses being made here than anything, sh*t is hilarious. Want to know some facts? You guys blame being charged for drugs over white people so much more. Straight from fbi.gov, 845,974 white people were arrested charged with drug offenses in 2009 vs 437,623 black people. Now lets see violent crime even though white people make up 71% of ALL charges in the united states and blacks 28% , black people are arrested for 4,801 murder/man slaughter and whites 4,741. Robbery? Black 55,742 and whites 43,039. Now what does this tell you? Black people commit MORE violent crime/robbery than white people do, it is NOT just about drugs and being caught with that sh*t. So stop making up excuses about people getting locked up for drugs bullsh*t. Stop making excuses and do something for yourself.

edit: source link for you fools.
 7 years ago '05        #27
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19790 19790
why is it hard for white people just to admit that the system is set up in yall favor n against people of color thats why things wont get fixed because the truth wont b admitted its a shame but fuc it as long as people of color know the real deal that game is fixed its all good with me there is nothing we can do to change the system it is wut it is
 7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
aw yea i have meet trill as white boys who say the sh*t is fuced up for us but they aint in no position of power to change the sh*t but atleast they admit it n give them respect for that
 03-29-2011, 05:46 PM         #29
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not about race its about the privatization of the prison system. When companies get paid per inmate people become a product. The more people they lock up, the more money they make. In PA we've had a few judges end up going to jail for giving people, white and black, absurdly long prison sentences for minor crimes because the judges were on the company that ran the prison's payroll. Like everything else in the country greed has destroyed the justice system and seeing as how a disproportionate percentage of the black population is poor or near the poverty line they make an easy target. Keep people uneducated, give them no viable means to make a living, then pounce like a fu*kin tiger when they commit the slightest crime. That is our justice system right now.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 03-29-2011 at 05:48 PM..
 03-29-2011, 06:01 PM         #30
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell them not to break the law and there wont be as much black men in prison...

DUH!
 03-29-2011, 06:03 PM         #31
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was watching bait car and man, what the fu*k you gain outta stealin a car....

fu*kin idiots think retardedly...

like this

"oh snap, a brand new car and the keys are in it?"

"im a take it"

7 years ago '11        #32
TheWatcher 72 heat pts72
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1129 1129
 UcantCme said:
white,black, green,purple,what ever...you commit the crime you do the time...simple as that.
Not that simple when the "crime" has no victims. Most of these dudes are locked up for bullsh*t non-violent victimless crimes like selling drugs. I guess people tend the forget that a drug transaction involves both a seller and a very willing buyer.

Not justifying anyone selling drugs, just pointing out the silliness in laws designed to stop us from doing sh*t to our own selves. They pour all kinds of money and resources into this "War on Drugs" that could probably be better used to investigate crimes where there was an actual victim involved, such as robbery, murder, r*pe, etc.

A lot of you dudes are simple-minded sheep though, so I know I'm on the wrong site to even attempt to break this sh*t down. Carry on with your "just don't break the law" rhetoric and ignore the fact that the law itself is flawed. Type of dudes who think "Well if it's against the law, then it must be bad". Carry on you fu*king dipsh*ts.
 7 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
I'm guessing those "trill as white boys" look like this.

[pic - click to view]

And their opinion doesn't mean sh*t.

Are there innocent people locked up? Undoubtedly. But there are innocent people from all races that get locked up.

Why is it a surprise that there are more blacks locked up than whites? Hell, hip-hop culture pretty much glamorizes crime and the idea of going to jail. Are you really trying to argue the fact that black people aren't leading their own people to this fate themselves?
naw i dont fuc wit wiggas they r the same as uncle toms basically the only white boys i talked to were the ones i went to school with and the ones i did business wit yea im a black man that had a legal business at the age 21 n from the hood so naw it aint just dat simple being n business shows how money works n race plays apart n everything just a fact of life if your not black you will never understand just like i dont understand white culture n dont want to i could break this all down but i dont like typing that much
 03-29-2011, 06:55 PM         #34
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
why is it hard for white people just to admit that the system is set up in yall favor n against people of color thats why things wont get fixed because the truth wont b admitted its a shame but fuc it as long as people of color know the real deal that game is fixed its all good with me there is nothing we can do to change the system it is wut it is
this right here. see it aint ever gonna change with that attitude. first you got hiphop movies etc. glorifying violence and drugs. then you got the whole stop snitching campaign which means you aint even aloud to talk to a cop let alone be one. see in my eyes cops are just people. if the black communities have such a hard time with cops why the fu*k aint they cops. you could damn near govern yourselves, i mean thats what white people are accused of doing. it aint hard to be like oh the whole legal system fu*ks us. why dont we try to get in that. instead its fu*k a cop, when you should be a cop, or a judge or prosecutor. wwjd. what would the jews do.
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 TheWatcher said:
Not that simple when the "crime" has no victims. Most of these dudes are locked up for bullsh*t non-violent victimless crimes like selling drugs. I guess people tend the forget that a drug transaction involves both a seller and a very willing buyer.

Not justifying anyone selling drugs, just pointing out the silliness in laws designed to stop us from doing sh*t to our own selves. They pour all kinds of money and resources into this "War on Drugs" that could probably be better used to investigate crimes where there was an actual victim involved, such as robbery, murder, r*pe, etc.

A lot of you dudes are simple-minded sheep though, so I know I'm on the wrong site to even attempt to break this sh*t down. Carry on with your "just don't break the law" rhetoric and ignore the fact that the law itself is flawed. Type of dudes who think "Well if it's against the law, then it must be bad". Carry on you fu*king dipsh*ts.
 7 years ago '08        #36
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 vagangster said:
More excuses being made here than anything, sh*t is hilarious. Want to know some facts? You guys blame being charged for drugs over white people so much more. Straight from fbi.gov, 845,974 white people were arrested charged with drug offenses in 2009 vs 437,623 black people. Now lets see violent crime even though white people make up 71% of ALL charges in the united states and blacks 28% , black people are arrested for 4,801 murder/man slaughter and whites 4,741. Robbery? Black 55,742 and whites 43,039. Now what does this tell you? Black people commit MORE violent crime/robbery than white people do, it is NOT just about drugs and being caught with that sh*t. So stop making up excuses about people getting locked up for drugs bullsh*t. Stop making excuses and do something for yourself.

edit: source link for you fools.
Uh oh. Someone actually brought facts to the table.

Facts >>> Excuses/Tears
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
rap music doesnt make people commit crimes poverty does
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Ni2 said:
this right here. see it aint ever gonna change with that attitude. first you got hiphop movies etc. glorifying violence and drugs. then you got the whole stop snitching campaign which means you aint even aloud to talk to a cop let alone be one. see in my eyes cops are just people. if the black communities have such a hard time with cops why the fu*k aint they cops. you could damn near govern yourselves, i mean thats what white people are accused of doing. it aint hard to be like oh the whole legal system fu*ks us. why dont we try to get in that. instead its fu*k a cop, when you should be a cop, or a judge or prosecutor. wwjd. what would the jews do.
this right here im tellin my people that system is against us and will be against us 4eva i dont c a reason to complain about something u cant change just work with what u got and do the best u can
 7 years ago '04        #39
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I just knew I'd find some good ol' fashioned ignorance in this thread...

Anyway, good read... America, you gotta love it
 03-29-2011, 07:11 PM         #40
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
white,black, green,purple,what ever...you commit the crime you do the time...simple as that.
this

you can't blame the white man for this sh*t, same reason you can't blame people for stereotyping when everywhere you look black people act the part, pull your pants up and speak correct english and don't commit fu*king crimes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now