Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2011, 10:45 AM         #21
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they do this though? unless dwight forces them to do this.
 7 years ago '08        #22
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 fmoney88 said:
trade amare for dwight. Melo + dwight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> amare + melo

Amare is overrated as fuk
thats how n*ggas know you dont watch basketball.
you literally always manage to say the WRONG thing.
ive never seen a n*gga bat .000 percent on this site.
son even when n*ggas be stanning, atleast sometimes theyre right
you literally ALWAYS wrong
idk how you do that sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #23
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:
I respectfully disagree. STAT has not developed a back to the basket game yet. Teams are scouting the pick and roll and making him pop every time instead of allowing him to get a running start at the rim. He's too predictable. Unless they get a PG like Paul or Nash, he'll always struggle there.

D Howard gives you a true low post offensive presence and a big time defensive presence. Two things you need to win a championship and two things that Amare can't bring.

As far as role players go, you're right.

I'd do this in a heart beat. Trade Chauncey while you're at it. Hate to say it, but Melo will never reach his full potential playing with him.
Amare can't score with his back to the basket?
what is going on in this thread?
Amare has a great face-up game and he DEF can score with his back to the basket
u nigas cant be watching the games...
 03-29-2011, 11:03 AM         #24
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
there is a difference between being able to and doing it.. hes able to maybe once or twice.. but he prefers to face up even go thru you or by you or shoot over you.
 7 years ago '06        #25
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
If I'm a Knicks fan, I'd be begging for a legit back to the basket guy to play along side Amare. He's not that guy, and you will never win with him being your only low post presence.

Trade Chauncey because he looks for Chauncey's shot too much, especially when Melo's just hit three in a row. Then add a true back to the basket big man...and you got a contender. Everyone else can stay. Doesn't matter.
 7 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
Bullsh*t...I watched this dude up close and personal 2 days ago. He faces up, jabs, goes the opposite of his jab, then either charges, or throws up a horrible one legged floater in an attempt to draw a foul. All this against Kwame Brown. He can face up and shoot. That's it. Against elite bigs, he ain't getting around and finishing like that.

The Bobcats helped big time on the pick and role because they knew if he got it going to the basket, it was over. They game-planned that sh*t and he struggled all game.

Face it, he's predictable and over the course of that game, he didn't make a legit post move.
 7 years ago '04        #27
clayface 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k D Howard! Be retarded to get him....he'll eventually get bum knees or ankles...once he has those he's done cause he has no outside game.
 7 years ago '11        #28
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Hmm they were like the 5th Seed Pre - Melo
 7 years ago '06        #29
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
there is a difference between being able to and doing it.. hes able to maybe once or twice.. but he prefers to face up even go thru you or by you or shoot over you.
We're seeing the same thing.
 7 years ago '04        #30
clayface 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
we are getting CP3 or DWill!
 7 years ago '08        #31
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Because that's his strength.
He can score with his back to the basket but he prefers to beat dudes with his speed usually, which makes sense. I think the Knick spacing needs to improve so that can be more effective because he has a beast rip through, but help defense is what normally fu*ks him up and causes those turnovers, not his man. He definitely posts up players that are smaller than him though.

And i def agree with Chauncey...but that's a coaching thing, we lose games literally only because we chuck up about 15-20 long 2s per game with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.
That sh*t aint never gonna be a good shot, and it aint never gonna go in. D Antoni encourages that sh*t not realizing none of these n*ggas is Steve Nash. He needa get fired and we'll win 50 games next season. Easy.
 7 years ago '09        #32
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Amare is from the area so that isnt a trade he would be against. I say get it done maybe they are setting up to get Dwight and CP3. Once again, the players from that summer in Beijing linking up. sh*t is crazy out here.
 7 years ago '05        #33
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
Dwight just recently developed his back to the basket game... U can see that Hakeem helped him during training...

With that being said, NY isn't trading Amare for or Melo for Dwight. Ot's all speculation to have Free Agency buzzing...
 7 years ago '08        #34
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:
Bullsh*t...I watched this dude up close and personal 2 days ago. He faces up, jabs, goes the opposite of his jab, then either charges, or throws up a horrible one legged floater in an attempt to draw a foul. All this against Kwame Brown. He can face up and shoot. That's it. Against elite bigs, he ain't getting around and finishing like that.

The Bobcats helped big time on the pick and role because they knew if he got it going to the basket, it was over. They game-planned that sh*t and he struggled all game.

Face it, he's predictable and over the course of that game, he didn't make a legit post move.
You know Kwame brown is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than Amare right?
Why wouldn't he use his speed advantage?
You want him to post up players that he's an inch shorter than and like 20 pounds lighter than?

Come on my n*gga.
Like i said, if you put smaller players on him he def puts his back to the basket and takes them down. But he's almost always guarded by the bigger defender on the other team because were undersized. Let's use some common sense before saying one of the better post scorers in the league has no post game off of one game you saw with one of the legit sized centers in the league.
 7 years ago '10        #35
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 2267 2267
or we get d12 and still keep melo and amare. i hope that n*gga hits the lottery that way he'll play for a vet min, and then we can also sign d. will. and then jordan will come out of retirement jus to get one more ring, that way he'll have more than kobe.
 7 years ago '07        #36
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
If the Knicks KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT they would be signing CP3 then this deal could make sense.
 7 years ago '04        #37
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2746 2746
 rdrake said:
Amare is a Power forward/Center
Height: 6-10
Weight: 240 lbs

Howard is a Center
Height: 6-11
Weight: 265 lbs

I still rather have Amare

I rather get the guy who single handily can make a team full of sh*tty defender into a top 5 defense and at the same time is dominant in rebound and can score in the paint.

And the funny thing these knicks fan are saying they rather get Amare than dwight even though the knicks biggest problem is their defense and rebounding something dwight does extremely well.
 7 years ago '04        #38
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2746 2746
 clayface said:
fu*k D Howard! Be retarded to get him....he'll eventually get bum knees or ankles...once he has those he's done cause he has no outside game.
LMAO at least dwight has post game now unlike amare who still relies on his face up game.
 7 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 fmoney88 said:
trade amare for dwight. Melo + dwight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> amare + melo

Amare is overrated as fuk
 03-29-2011, 12:56 PM         #40
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Because that's his strength.
He can score with his back to the basket but he prefers to beat dudes with his speed usually, which makes sense. I think the Knick spacing needs to improve so that can be more effective because he has a beast rip through, but help defense is what normally fu*ks him up and causes those turnovers, not his man. He definitely posts up players that are smaller than him though.

And i def agree with Chauncey...but that's a coaching thing, we lose games literally only because we chuck up about 15-20 long 2s per game with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.
That sh*t aint never gonna be a good shot, and it aint never gonna go in. D Antoni encourages that sh*t not realizing none of these n*ggas is Steve Nash. He needa get fired and we'll win 50 games next season. Easy.
even when the face up is not working he doesnt try to back down or anything.. face it.. hes face up because hes so weak at back down..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now