(JETS) The Official JET LIFE Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 80
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
99 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #461
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28495 28495

The Smoker’s Club seed sprouted in the Summer of 2010 and continues to grow this fall. Coming off last year's 24-city tour, The Smoker's Club hits the road once again kicking off on October 12, 2011 in New Haven, CT, for a 35-city run with acts including Iron Lunged legend Method Man, Curren$y Spitta, Big K.R.I.T. Smoke DZA, Fiend, The Pricks, and Cornerboy P.

We will be burning down every city and stage so bring your lungs with ya’!
GoodTalk, ya' pricks!

10/12 2011 - TOADS PLACE, NEW HAVEN, CT
10/13 2011 - HOUSE OF BLUES, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
10/14 2011 - BEST BUY THEATER, NEW YORK, NY
10/15 2011 - STARLAND BALLROOM, SAYREVILLE, NJ
10/16 2011 - LUPOS, PROVIDENCE, RI
10/18 2011 - HIGHER GROUND, BURLINGTON, VT
10/19 2011 - NORTHERN LIGHTS, CLIFTON PARK, NY
10/20 2011 - CLUB SODA, MONTREAL, QUEBEC
10/20 2011 - RAMS HEAD LIVE, BALTIMORE, MD
10/21 2011 - 930 CLUB, WASHINGTON, DC
10/21 2011 - COOL HAUS, TORONTO, ONTARIO
10/22 2011 - ROYAL OAK MUSIC HALL, DETROIT, MI
10/22 2011 - CROCODILE CAFE, ALLENTOWN, PA
10/23 2011 - EGYPTIAN ROOM, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
10/25 2011 - THE PAGEANT, ST. LOUIS
10/26 2011 - THE RAVE, MILWAUKEE, WI
10/28 2011 - FIRST AVENUE, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
10/29 2011 - SOKOL AUDITORIUM, OMAHA, NE
10/30 2011 - OGDEN THEATER, DENVER, CO
 7 years ago '10        #462
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
mann are they serious with that sh*t? no love for the west coast , either that or todd aint got the $$ to bring em out to more cities
 7 years ago '04        #463
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,660 | Props total: 9622 9622
 beeboywhoo said:
mann are they serious with that sh*t? no love for the west coast , either that or todd aint got the $$ to bring em out to more cities
johnny shipes said that they was going to the west coast in november on the big krit ustream. maybe i heard him wrong
 08-05-2011, 06:30 PM         #464
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they aint coming to the south either...
 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM         #465
Above.Ground 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
mann are they serious with that sh*t? no love for the west coast , either that or todd aint got the $$ to bring em out to more cities
 antoniob 321 said:
they aint coming to the south either...
but they coming to Toronto

 7 years ago '10        #466
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
 antoniob 321 said:
they aint coming to the south either...




faareal... florida always goes heavy for spitta
 7 years ago '10        #467
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 justinjones said:
johnny shipes said that they was going to the west coast in november on the big krit ustream. maybe i heard him wrong
i hope so! last smokers club all they were boastin about was how fast they sold the LA venue out ..but then again nipsey had mad fan base there .
 08-10-2011, 04:37 PM         #468
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '08        #469
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 498 498
street wiz finally put something out^^^
roddy needs come on with something.
 08-13-2011, 04:16 PM         #470
Brooklyn Zoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jet life till the next life :celebrate0:
 7 years ago '07        #471
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:


10/16 2011 - LUPOS, PROVIDENCE, RI
 08-15-2011, 02:41 PM         #472
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats good wit the jetlife blog
 7 years ago '05        #473
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28495 28495
...Another Drop Off Verde Terrace


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #474
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28495 28495
Mission: BX Jets Is Here.


The Site Is Under Construction But I Will Upload Verde Terrace To It For Quick Downloading & Free Promotion. Right Now, Trying Think of A Wordpress Design For It and Get Everything In Motion. During That,I Will Be Looking For Acouple Jets To Help Run The Site (Post Material, etc.) and Help Spread The Name.

If You Got Any Ideas & Want To Help Out Cause I Know Some of You Hit Me About That. Just Let Me Know Cause The Help Is Needed
 7 years ago '10        #475
Funeral Barb 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$6,353 | Props total: 18754 18754
lames catch feelings we catch flight jet life
 7 years ago '05        #476
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
 Fresh Whyte said:
Mission: BX Jets Is Here.


The Site Is Under Construction But I Will Upload Verde Terrace To It For Quick Downloading & Free Promotion. Right Now, Trying Think of A Wordpress Design For It and Get Everything In Motion. During That,I Will Be Looking For Acouple Jets To Help Run The Site (Post Material, etc.) and Help Spread The Name.

If You Got Any Ideas & Want To Help Out Cause I Know Some of You Hit Me About That. Just Let Me Know Cause The Help Is Needed
props
 08-22-2011, 07:44 PM         #477
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I put this out this morning..


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #478
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
 Fresh Whyte said:
Mission: BX Jets Is Here.


The Site Is Under Construction But I Will Upload Verde Terrace To It For Quick Downloading & Free Promotion. Right Now, Trying Think of A Wordpress Design For It and Get Everything In Motion. During That,I Will Be Looking For Acouple Jets To Help Run The Site (Post Material, etc.) and Help Spread The Name.

If You Got Any Ideas & Want To Help Out Cause I Know Some of You Hit Me About That. Just Let Me Know Cause The Help Is Needed
awesome bruhhh, always down for the cause.
 7 years ago '05        #479
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
 Fresh Whyte said:

The Smoker’s Club seed sprouted in the Summer of 2010 and continues to grow this fall. Coming off last year's 24-city tour, The Smoker's Club hits the road once again kicking off on October 12, 2011 in New Haven, CT, for a 35-city run with acts including Iron Lunged legend Method Man, Curren$y Spitta, Big K.R.I.T. Smoke DZA, Fiend, The Pricks, and Cornerboy P.

We will be burning down every city and stage so bring your lungs with ya’!
GoodTalk, ya' pricks!

10/12 2011 - TOADS PLACE, NEW HAVEN, CT
10/13 2011 - HOUSE OF BLUES, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
10/14 2011 - BEST BUY THEATER, NEW YORK, NY
10/15 2011 - STARLAND BALLROOM, SAYREVILLE, NJ
10/16 2011 - LUPOS, PROVIDENCE, RI
10/18 2011 - HIGHER GROUND, BURLINGTON, VT
10/19 2011 - NORTHERN LIGHTS, CLIFTON PARK, NY
10/20 2011 - CLUB SODA, MONTREAL, QUEBEC
10/20 2011 - RAMS HEAD LIVE, BALTIMORE, MD
10/21 2011 - 930 CLUB, WASHINGTON, DC
10/21 2011 - COOL HAUS, TORONTO, ONTARIO
10/22 2011 - ROYAL OAK MUSIC HALL, DETROIT, MI
10/22 2011 - CROCODILE CAFE, ALLENTOWN, PA
10/23 2011 - EGYPTIAN ROOM, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
10/25 2011 - THE PAGEANT, ST. LOUIS
10/26 2011 - THE RAVE, MILWAUKEE, WI
10/28 2011 - FIRST AVENUE, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
10/29 2011 - SOKOL AUDITORIUM, OMAHA, NE
10/30 2011 - OGDEN THEATER, DENVER, CO

im in that 9.30 joint in dc baby

anyone frm bx coming?
 7 years ago '05        #480
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
 fame614 said:
i was thereeeeeeee
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
35 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
117 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy