(JETS) The Official JET LIFE Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #361
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
5 days.... soooo fuggin pumped.
 7 years ago '08        #362
halftime 
space
avatar space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 9206 9206
currensy concert in miami next thursday im there! J.E.T.S!!
 7 years ago '10        #363
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
Here's a rare track some of you might've not heard yet


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #364
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4

[video - click to view]

 06-11-2011, 03:00 PM         #365
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #366
fame614 220 heat pts220 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,713 | Props total: 354 354

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #367
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
2 daysssss yeeee #jetlife
 06-13-2011, 11:29 AM         #368
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #369
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
yoooo I really hope they bring someone out in Florida... they've been doin that sh*t allll tour long/
 6 years ago '04        #370
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
got at least 3 covers ready for weekend at burnies :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #371
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 justinjones said:
got at least 3 covers ready for weekend at burnies :cool-smiley-009:
yours is always dope... but the REG one gottta stay this time around.
 06-14-2011, 12:58 PM         #372
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ATL Show was crazy....I was there.......Got some good time in with the homies and did alot of building...Should be working with Nesby, Roddy, and of course more with Fiend.

I went crazy seeing the reaction of the people when Fiend did "I just wanna float". He took a dive in the crowd an ripped that sh*t.

n*ggas went wild


I produced
"I Just wanna float"
"Crooz"
"Type of Cat" Featuring Smoke Dza x Big Sant
and 5% Tint featuring Trademark Da Skydiver.


The Type of Cat video will be dropping today. Spitta also shot the She dont wanna man video out here to.



Ima upload some of the footage I got....my videographer/photographer should be finished soon. We got pics, all that....And LOL at them having the afterparty footage...it was hilarious, Spitta hit the dougie on 3 bi*ches when they started playing Kreayshawns "Gucci Gucci"....
 06-14-2011, 01:01 PM         #373
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also for those still in ATL. Krit an Sant will be at the Apple store doing a performance/instore signing at Lenox Sq Mall tomorrow.


An when Dza brought them 2 out, I think I lost the hearing in my right ear....I got Spittas entire performance recorded to....When he got to the Covert Coupe tracks at the end the crowd went crazy fams
 6 years ago '10        #374
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Phicmagic said:
The ATL Show was crazy....I was there.......Got some good time in with the homies and did alot of building...Should be working with Nesby, Roddy, and of course more with Fiend.

I went crazy seeing the reaction of the people when Fiend did "I just wanna float". He took a dive in the crowd an ripped that sh*t.

n*ggas went wild


I produced
"I Just wanna float"
"Crooz"
"Type of Cat" Featuring Smoke Dza x Big Sant
and 5% Tint featuring Trademark Da Skydiver.


The Type of Cat video will be dropping today. Spitta also shot the She dont wanna man video out here to.



Ima upload some of the footage I got....my videographer/photographer should be finished soon. We got pics, all that....And LOL at them having the afterparty footage...it was hilarious, Spitta hit the dougie on 3 bi*ches when they started playing Kreayshawns "Gucci Gucci"....
I praise you for those tracks homie... wow


favorite songs from fiend are fasho I just wanna float and crooz...



got my 2 grams of hash ready to eat in the morning... and about 24 doobs rolled.. i say about cause 4 will be gone tonight..
 6 years ago '06        #375
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
When does that weekend at burnies drop?
 6 years ago '04        #376
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 JETSoverERTHING said:
yours is always dope... but the REG one gottta stay this time around.
i actually like the original one but i got bored one night
 6 years ago '10        #377
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 jaycee said:
When does that weekend at burnies drop?
6/28



@Justin, drop one soon :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #378
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
can't wait to :cool-smiley-009: one to that joint
 6 years ago '10        #379
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
anyone hittin the show tomorrow?
 06-14-2011, 09:36 PM         #380
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JETSoverERTHING said:
I praise you for those tracks homie... wow


favorite songs from fiend are fasho I just wanna float and crooz...



got my 2 grams of hash ready to eat in the morning... and about 24 doobs rolled.. i say about cause 4 will be gone tonight..
Thanks my G I really appreciate you listening an so on. Means the most, Watch July 14th fammo....Fiends next tape me an the big homie gone try an knock em dead.


This video gotta drop mane! I been on pens an needles waiting on that joint to drop.

I got more sh I've done for other artists.....Tity Bois "Chalk Lines"...Track 3 off Mac Millers "K.I.D.S" tape called Get Em up.....Big Seans closer track on Finally Famous Vol. 1 "Get Em".....I got some shhhhhhhh coming to.....Also did the intro an closer tracks on Chevys Red Cup Music.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
22 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy