WorldStarHipHop EXPOSED: The Truth Behind The Controversial Site

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 JFamis said:
All you idiots posting did not read are the same ones keeping that bullsh*t site going.
 iPod160 said:
did read..he is a hustler..kinda like a pr0n king type, feeding off the scum of the earth for guap.
 Keno024 said:
decent read
 ThatHustle said:
good read, not much in there i wasn't already aware of though
 gshag33 said:
good read.

all they're really doing is attacking dudes morals.

he's not breaking any laws, he's just unethical.
 Aesop730 said:
Good read, I didn't know he got put on thru 50. Goes to show that the world is yours. Even though I don't fukk with wshh @ all. These n*ggas charge for everything dude is cakin heavy.
^^This...and everybody that dont/cant read will ultimately be failures in life.

:cash:
 7 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 Marvin Hagler said:
CLIFFS NOTES

- owner Q is from Queens wanted to be a rapper as a youngn didnt work out
- claims one day supernatural forces spoke to him & showed him vision of gittin bread on da web
- childhood friend of DJ Whoo Kid he started out wit a website that sold G Unit mixtapes
- 50 wuz NOT responsible for WSHH goin down that day
- 50 real issue wuz WSHH promotin Rause videos dissin him not copywright infringement
- WSHH gits more hits than MTV.com they like 222nd most popular site on web
- they generatin millions upon millions. Q got bodyguards & pops bottles at club
- Kat Stacks is his employee & yea she gits paid to be a villain
- hes ruthless
- labels give him exclusive videos & he gits paid off that too
- he aint trippin off da criticism... all he cares about is da $$$

[pic - click to view]

Rendition said:
people had the idea before him.. you just don't remember those sites because they rolled over

Q actually executed it

I watched WSHH from its beginnings.. this n*gga took a lot of shortcuts to save money.. as where hosting would be a issue for others... I wouldn't be surprised if hes still doing what they did when he started
I would like to know what that is good sir

MissLoveOne said:
All those hits ect...are rigged. Just like 106 & Park. Don't y'all get that this media ish is fradulant? Much like everything else in the industry. I'm so sick of hearing the phrase "get your money." Everybody is getting their money. The money isn't the point.
CTRL + R =
[pic - click to view]

And for you fu*ks put up didnt read gifs shame on you. This was actually a very good article, put me on to a lot of things I didn't know about WSHH. Shame this guy is so fu*king ruthless...cuz he seems nothing like the type.
 7 years ago '04        #103
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Sooo..he hired Kat Stacks?
 7 years ago '09        #104
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
The article is actually very interesting, but dude is scum of the earth... anybody endorsing Katt Stacks is scum of the earth. I never go on WSHH, sh*t's not that interesting to me...
 03-29-2011, 11:35 AM         #105
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He makes money off exposing black people's stupidity for the whole world to see..

fu*k that n*gga and his bullsh*t site
 7 years ago '05        #106
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
this n*gga called himself a black jesus providing for the scum of the earth

but is the sh*t illegal or what???

Last edited by JimDinO77; 03-29-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #107
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
And let's not act like black people are the only ones who act a fool... I guarantee you can find video on every race doing stupid sh*t, it's our humanity that we all have in common...
 7 years ago '04        #108
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
I wouldnt mind if somebody shot Q
 03-29-2011, 02:32 PM         #109
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.. the site might appeal to younger black males, because that what the african american males are into. me being one of them. so what we have a site to look at and enjoy the funny and sometimes s3xually xplicit material.
 03-29-2011, 02:47 PM         #110
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read it...........dude gets paid for stealing content and doesn't give a flying fu*k about you.......if you end up on there he'll charge your a.ss to take the video down.
 7 years ago '10        #111
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,457 | Props total: 6350 6350
Read It..Wasnt Much I Didnt Kno..its crazy he gets paid to post content ppl give him for his site..by my understanding u have to pay 500 per video & hes not even tha one out there catchin the footage he jus opended a platform so it could b seen
 7 years ago '05        #112
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 WhoThaFuk said:
Sooo..he hired Kat Stacks?
...Yep....I Thought n*ggas Knew This?

That So Call Tranny Is On His Team Too. Why You Think She Went Quiet? They Were Trying Get Her & Kat Stacks To Beef It Out But Stacks Got Lock Up and Now n*ggas Had To Go Back To The Drawing Board.

WSHH = WWE Of Hip Hop
 7 years ago '10        #113
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
I'm black and I don't really have anything against wshh. I'm not down with what they do, but at the sametime they not apart of the so called problem that people are complaining bout imo. The so called problem is the people that are in their videos NOT the people that are posting them or allowing them to be posted. All wshh does is expose people for the coons that they are.
 7 years ago '06        #114
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

I would like to know what that is good sir

CTRL + R =
[pic - click to view]

And for you fu*ks put up didnt read gifs shame on you. This was actually a very good article, put me on to a lot of things I didn't know about WSHH. Shame this guy is so fu*king ruthless...cuz he seems nothing like the type.
He didn't get my hits, because I don't go to that site for anything. You guys do, hence why he plays the hell outta y'all. And like I said, you honestly think he isn't rigging some ish up to keep the money going? Dude is a scammer, period. And you ignorant BXer's fall for his tricks. Funny how you guys think you know it all but you don't.
 7 years ago '09        #115
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Can't knock the hustle, but the site/content is beyond trash. I'm guilty of viewing a lot of their stuff, but it's unfortunate that he profits off a generally negative portrayal of hiphop/black culture. Not entirely negative to be sure, but you can argue it's predominantly stereotypical in its representation of groups.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
I figured everyone would wanna take a little bit of time to read this...guess not.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #117
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13206 13206
Worldstar candy
 7 years ago '08        #118
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Oh Finesse said:
Basically.. cause I skimmed through it, WSHH is a piece of sh*t site that's how it plays out in the article, but it's true.

It caters to the "moderately educated" as stated in the reading and tends to be geared towards younger black males. It's dumb obvious though, with all of the fu*kin coonery you see on the site day in and day out. If a racist happens to visit this site it only gives them one more reason to fu*kin bash african americans..

They're con artists who steal others videos and don't give any credit, while banking off of that. Like they mentioned ItsTheReal and the Rosenthal brothers basically said they don't get consent from them to post their videos and don't even credit them.

fu*k WSHH though, sh*t is run by a f*ggot anyways who only cares about the minstrel show aspect of blacks entertaining everybody else with their stupidity (the ones you can catch on the site acting a fool everyday), god forbid you show something uplifting.. and even when they do 9 out of 10 people are gonna click on the video labeled "Shxt Just Got Real: 2 Chicks Brawl in an NYC Subway Station! (Big Momma Goin Ham)"
Every site steals videos, what is the point of acting high and mighty? This is the internet, there is nothing that WSHH does that every other media site aint doing. And if WSHH didnt exist, there would have been some other site that would be in it's place right now. As far as showing minstrel show, you gotta understand that WSHH is user submitted. No one hates us just because of a WSHH video, the white racists usually ALREADY hated us before going on that site. So you blaming Worldstar for sparking racism gets other people off the hook, and also takes responsibility away from the dumb fu*ks who submit these stupid videos.
 7 years ago '04        #119
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
I could've sworn that video of that girl doing Monster was still up. I just watched that sh*t last week
 7 years ago '08        #120
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
good read
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy